This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
    A link to both of Ghoddos' goals at the bottom of the page link. Sorry about the stupid ads at the beginning of the vids.

http://www.op.se/fotboll/allsvenskan...-tva-ganger-om
    Am I the only one who can not watch the goals via this link?!! The videos are all black. No where to click on play.
    Yes, I use the latest google chrome!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Am I the only one who can not watch the goals via this link?!! The videos are all black. No where to click on play.
      Yes, I use the latest google chrome!
      Highlights:

He got a 9.0 rating and man of the match:
      https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...Oestersunds-FK

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ghoddos will join Team Melli in Russia in October

https://www.svenskafans.com/varlden/...ge-576264.aspx

Saman Ghoddos: Östersund is the best in Sweden!
        Interview with Allsvenskan's hottest player after graduation against Sirius (Pezhman Pars)

Östersund FK coach Graham Potter rotated freshly as he replaced more than half the starting line-up after the Europa League match against Zorya. And those who got the chance took it when they beat Sirius with 5-0 on the runway. Saman Ghoddos played from the start and scored two goals.

Two new goals, the match's star and the biggest win of the season. How good is the shape ?!

- It feels good. I have been a bit tired, there have been many matches for us lately. But when it's time for a game, I get new energy and it's just driving.

You scored two goals today and scored seven goals in Allsvenskan this year. Even though you are not that tall but do you still manage to catch the ball?

"Ken Sema did very well in the process. He is cruel with the ball and gave me a good ball. Just pick it up for me. I was more worried about the outrageous goalkeeper, but it went well.

You also put 0-3 on penalty after winning it yourself. Tell me more about the punishment!

"In most cases, Brwa Nouri usually imposes the sentence, but he rested today. That's why I took it, that's what it's all about. In most cases, I usually put it to the left, but last time I did, I missed, so this time I changed the corner and then put it.

You are going to Iran to host the national team in Russia in October and meet land on October 10th. How is the status?

I have been talking to people from the federation where I have been asked to make visas to Russia, so I will do next. They wanted me to come in late September but we have a Europa League match then, so I'll be in the beginning of October instead. It will be fun to meet the team again. When I met them the first time I saw how talented many of the players were. Everything was professionally managed. The players treated me well, I immediately felt like part of a big family. Ashkan Dejagah was one of the players who took care of me, but everyone treated me well.

Just Ashkan is one of your competitors in the national team as you play in the same position. How do you look at it?

- That's what the football is like. You can be friends outside the plan, but it's just a war on schedule and doing its best. That situation also applies to the club, everyone in Östersund FC is my friends but I'm fighting for my place just like everyone else. I need to develop in everything I do, there is nothing I'm done in without everything needs to be better. I exercise every day, when we are out of training, I go to the gym for example. World Cup in Russia will start this summer.

What stands between you and a place in the World Cup squad?

- Hard work. It is by far the most important. It would be really cool to have a dream come true. In the World Cup I want to meet the best teams in the world.

You will meet Sweden's best team, Malmö FF this week. You are from Malmö, do you have anything to prove them?

"I think Östersund is the best in Sweden, not Malmö. Check out, we are the only team left in Europe, not Malmö. In particular, I want to show them that I am a good player.

Do you have anything you want to say to the fans?

"I want to thank all the fans who have supported me and wrote positive things to me, I appreciate it enormously.

Östersund FK meets Malmö FF on Wednesday at home at the Jämtkraft Arena.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Everything was professionally managed.

Saman jan lotfan tarof nakon. Looks like hes already mastered the art of ass kissing

But, I love his confident attitude. Kid is going places. Hopefully he makes a big move and lights a fire under sardar's ass. What a coup to get him.

Comment

I predict Ghoddos will be our star player in WC2018. He'll pull a J. Rodriguez!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Everything was professionally managed.

Saman jan lotfan tarof nakon. Looks like hes already mastered the art of ass kissing

But, I love his confident attitude. Kid is going places. Hopefully he makes a big move and lights a fire under sardar's ass. What a coup to get him.
              Can't light a fire on someone who's held hostage...

Comment

i met saman after yesterdays game. he crushed it, and became best player on the field. Very humble guy, he thanked me for coming to watch his game.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

^Dame har dotanun garm!

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg View Post

i met saman after yesterdays game. he crushed it, and became best player on the field. Very humble guy, he thanked me for coming to watch his game.

I love these moments.

Thanks for sharing.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

This made my day. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I love it! Damet garm, thank you for the share

Comment

great move SammyG. lets show him how warm we welcome him : )
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

^ We got 2 SammyGs in that pic..!! which were you referring to ...??

both off course..!!

Comment

The highlighted part is what I love. Humbleness and humility is what many of our domestic footballers lack. I really really hope he does super amazing with TM and shines in the WC.

Comment

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...-och-forradare

The article is really long so I just translated it with google translate.

ÖSTERSUND.
                                Östersund's hero thanked Iran.
                                Then he was drowned in reactions.
                                One way: tens of thousands of new supporters.
                                From elsewhere: lots of crap.
                                "They call me fraudster, traitor, and I'm going to move" home "to Iran, says Saman Ghoddos.
                                Saman Ghoddos looks lightly embarrassed as he enters the Jämtkraft Arsena's heart: the space where players, leaders and chancellors draw robbery stories, solve world problems and cheer over the ever-changing success of ÖFK. Graham Potter has just pulled Ghoddos and team mate Ken Sema into the ear. Duon claimed after the cross of Sirius that "Östersund is the best in Sweden, not Malmö", which, of course, gives all the world's ignition to the MFF before Wednesday's meeting between the clubs.
                                "We may have forgotten where we are from in the joy of victory. Fans, maybe putting unnecessary pressure on the players and the coach, the Europe League sensation Ghoddos is self-critical.
                                At the same time as the player is sitting and regret, the headmaster also struggles with the chairman Daniel Kindberg.
                                Kindberg:
                                - What the hell has happened? says Kindberg and laughs broadly.
                                Ghoddos:
                                - Apparently, I say and Ken the wrong things to the journalists.
                                Kindberg:
                                - What do you mean?
                                Ghoddos:
                                - This is because we are the best ...
                                Kindberg:
                                - No no. I really think you're too damn restrained. Did you say we were second best, I would have given you a bark instead. Then it would have been really difficult for you.
                                This is the second time in a short time as Saman Ghoddos suffered anxiety due to an interview. We will return to it.

Jerseys with Iranian idols
                                The 24-year-old grew up in Malmö with a green, white and red-striped flag hanging on the wall of the boy's room.
                                "Brorsan had a similar inside of him. I began to think of Iran's national team already as a child.
                                He saw as much to the Iranian legendaries as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and other blue-haired lyricists.
                                - Ali Daei and Ali Karimi, Asia's Maradona. Pooh. So good. We walked around with their names on the shirts.
                                So when Ghoddos suddenly was interested in federals - it was certainly not applicable two years ago when playing for Syrians in the superstar - he immediately realized that it would be difficult.
                                - What should I choose? What if both come? I was talking to the family, with the friends. Some screamed: "Sweden", others were hoping for Iran. I tried to get in everything.
                                How are you?
                                - It was terribly difficult. I did not know what to think or think. I had never been to Iran, but I still love the country. We celebrate all Persian traditions at home in Sweden and eat Persian food all the time.
                                But when Janne Andersson called Ghoddos to the January Tour, he did not have a thought of saying no.
                                "I was so extremely happy. I tried to do my best and really struggle.
                                Once back on Swedish soil, he once again began to rub.
                                - Everyone asked me all the time what I wanted to do.
                                Eventually he gave himself a deadline. If he was sold to a foreign club during the summer, which he wanted first, he would decide directly.
                                "But I was never sold and got even more time to think. It was a huge pressure.

"Then you can not say no"
                                When did you decide?
                                - At the end of the summer, Iran's federation Carlos Queiroz (with a background in Manchester United and Real Madrid) called. He has done masterpiece with Iran and everyone loves him. It's a hero, says Ghoddos, losing in a statement about how a defensively disciplined Iran deserved to move on from the group play in the World Cup 2014.
                                What did he say?
                                "He called me like an ordinary coach. We spoke English and he explained how he looked at me as a player. What plans he has for me. It felt like when Graham Potter wanted me to Östersund. Then one can not say no, not if he believes in me so much.
                                What did he press on?
                                "He was clear about what system Iran uses. What position I fit in. "It will not be easy," he said, because Ashka Dejagah, 31, plays the same place.

Far down in Iran, Dejagah, with clubs like Wolfsburg, Hertha Berlin and Fulham in the luggage, was surprised at Ghoddos. Although they competed for the same place in the team, the team captain took care of him.
                                "He was really cool, despite the fact that we are talking about the same position. Everyone actually took care of me as if I were one in the family.
                                "Remove me from here!"
                                Then it's like Ghoddos suddenly remembers something terrible. The veins are blurred, tearing his eyes and looking like he chews a really sour caramel.
                                - That damn interview, so.
                                He had tried to point out early for the Iranian national team that his Persian was ... rusty.
                                "You're so bad" always tell everyone in Sweden to me. "Okay, okay, I'm not very good," I thought, he tells and continues:
                                - But I was a fan worse than I thought. They laughed at my Persian down there. I understood that it is a disaster. The grammar, the break, the dialect ... everything.
                                It does not get any better that the League immediately made him do a big TV interview.
                                - I told them that my Persian was bad. "Please talk slowly," I applauded.
                                Instead, they messed up with just hell with questions and Ghoddos immediately lost their minds. He tried to look desperately at the media manager of the Iranian federation, but did not hear anything.
                                "With my eyes I shouted:" Remove me from here! ". He did not see me. I even spoke Swedish during the interview when I did not understand.
                                Ghoddos breathes out before concluding the situation.
                                - I was ashamed of me. I was lucky I had the chance to make a better interview - which was not live - a little later. It was important to show that I can shout and talk without being nervous.

27,000 new Insta followers in a week
                                Iran is already qualified for the World Cup 2018 and the country's most popular sports team. When a new and too many unknown players suddenly appear in the national team battle, many are curious on the verge of manic.
                                - I get thousands of comments. Continuously! They wish me good luck and wonder when I will be taken to the squad next time. They are sickly passionate. My followers at Instagram went from 5000 to 32,000 in a week.
                                There was not a red Ferrari and a blue yellow to choose from. It was just a red Ferrari
                                At the same time, there are a lot of bad comments, smiles and pure racism from Swedish networking.
                                "They call me fraudulent traitors, and I'm going to move" home "to Iran.
                                How are you?
                                - I try not to bother me. But I'm curious about how such a person thinks. They do not have a clue how to stand in my shoes. They do not know how to live my life. I have not done any harm, he says, and hands out:
                                - It was not even a choice. I did not have two options. Iran simply asked me. There was not a red Ferrari and a blue Ferrari to choose from. It was just a red Ferrari. "Do you want it?" Yes! It would be strange to say no to such an offer.
                                How does it feel now?
                                - So ... I did not want to put pressure on Sweden or what people say now. It feels so cheap when you claim it.
                                "Iran is a good team"
                                How do you think the Swedish national team will act when talented players can choose different national teams?
                                "You should definitely not" lock "a player for the sake of sake. It feels selfish and a little ... dirty, honestly. That should be completely ruled out. Instead, encourage young players who are doing well. Tell us that you believe in him and let young players get the chance. Janne Andersson has given some young chance, but drives even more on that track. Then maybe more people play for Sweden.

What do you say to people who think Iran is a buy-down compared to Sweden?
                                - They are ignorant. Iran is a really good team with players from Heerenveen, Olympiakos and Rubin Kazan. They are already ready for the World Cup, as well.
                                Was it a carrot for you?
                                - Obvious. But I want to emphasize that I will not be taken out of the World Cup. I have to continue to perform at a good level. I hope that Sweden will continue. What if we end up in the same group? That would be super cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X