This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    When you do not have a player or coaching or trainers card, you cannot be on the bench. This is true for a suspended coach/player as well.

That's the only way he would be able to watch.
    Ok, thanks (didn't know that).
    But i assume they could get him some sort of pass ; "he is from the press"
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Any word on if his player card is ready for tuesday game vs Syria?

Comment

Any word on if his player card is ready for tuesday game vs Syria?
        I really want him to play in that game, specially since it's going to be in front of the likes of Omar Al Soma and anyone following his Saudi team. Let's show the world that our aggression doesn't lay only in defense, but strong playmaking attack as well. Like one of Saman's long range goals would do

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
          I really want him to play in that game, specially since it's going to be in front of the likes of Omar Al Soma and anyone following his Saudi team. Let's show the world that our aggression doesn't lay only in defense, but strong playmaking attack as well. Like one of Saman's long range goals would do
          He's the next Ronaldinho

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            He even said himself in the interview before joining the camp that he most likely won't play but CQ told him to come train and get acclimated with the team.

Hopefully he plays next game but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.
            I don't see the point of naming him in the official squad given to FIFA if he is just coming to hang out and meet people. They did that with Atashkadeh a while back, but they didn't list the guy in the final 23 squad. That's dangerous, as if there were a cold or flu in the team that affected a few players (god forbid), we would be down a squad position if Ghoddos is not able to play either game.

I really doubt the plan was for him to just come and waste a roster spot. They want to give him his first cap. It's obvious. No better game than against Syria in Tehran.

Comment

We all sometimes get certain things wrong
              Haha, indeed we do [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

I think he'll come on as sub on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  I think he'll come on as sub on Tuesday.
                  I'm not too sure - still no news if his player card is ready and we're only a few days away from the game. Not a good sign!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    I'm not too sure - still no news if his player card is ready and we're only a few days away from the game. Not a good sign!
                    IFF is a fking joke ..!! wouldnt surprise me one bit ..!

ps
                    with CQ orchestrating the TMplayer unified Insta messaging, i feel, things arent so rosy between Taj n CQ either and a big piss fight between Carlito and SM is brewing and right around the corner, probably becoming publicized after the WCQ is done..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      IFF is a fking joke ..!! wouldnt surprise me one bit ..!

ps
                      with CQ orchestrating the TMplayer unified Insta messaging, i feel, things arent so rosy between Taj n CQ either and a big piss fight between Carlito and SM is brewing and right around the corner, probably becoming publicized after the WCQ is done..?
                      I agree.
                      No one from IFF went to airport to welcome Iranian players, because of that CQ and players did NOT interview with media.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

someone from the IFF has confirmed that samman ghoddos is not eligible to pllay for iran as FIfa has Confirmed.
                        really bad news.

Comment

not the most reliable source, but they are pretty much quoting another source, confirming that IFF fked up Saman's application for playing card, hence he'd likely miss the Syria match as well..!!

http://www.teammelli.com/2017/09/04/...or-team-melli/

Comment

if he misses tomorrows game sweeden will probably call him back.

Comment

Stupid Taj and his tasfir. Do your damn job you imbecile!

IFF are the biggest and most incompetent losers on the planet. How can you F*** up an application for a player card.

Their blunders amplifies how amazing CQ is for even staying with us.

Originally posted by Zorar View Post
                              someone from the IFF has confirmed that samman ghoddos is not eligible to pllay for iran as FIfa has Confirmed.
                              really bad news.
                              Source?

Comment

Skrew IFF. Everyone in this organisation should be sacked and professional people need to be brought in.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X