Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reuters were last reporting he was being held up in Evin under eyebrow shaping charges.

Also, let's just lol at the shambolic state of Sweden's national team.

Comment

What happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Reuters were last reporting he was being held up in Evin under eyebrow shaping charges.

Also, let's just lol at the shambolic state of Sweden's national team.
        That's a joke about the eyebrows?

Comment

Saman watched from stands today:

Comment

not a good way to be welcomed IMHO, why didn't they at least made sure he could stay with the team during the game??
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              not a good way to be welcomed IMHO, why didn't they at least made sure he could stay with the team during the game??
              When you do not have a player or coaching or trainers card, you cannot be on the bench. This is true for a suspended coach/player as well.

That's the only way he would be able to watch.

Comment

They should have thought about the whole thing before making the poor kid travel all the way to South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  You're not allowed on the bench if you're not part of the squad list. Even any staff members who haven't been declared, aren't allowed on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    They should have thought about the whole thing before making the poor kid travel all the way to South Korea.
                    unfortunate but not sure I agree. He still got to train and meet TM and might still play vs syria. Much better than still having a chance of going to sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      you never know.once he hangs out with Mehdi and Sardar, his habbits might change
                      I laughed so hard at this

I can just imagine:

Sardar: Dada insta dari?

Mehdi: to ke midooni man daram.

Sardar: Na khole! To naaa! Dadash Saman o migam!

Saman: Yes yes of course.

Sardar: Very good. Dada you try check dermeh?

Saman: what the fuck is check dermeh?

Sardar: Hey! No say fuck okay? Haha it's tradishonal Torkaman ghaza, very good very good 👌🏻

Comment

He even said himself in the interview before joining the camp that he most likely won't play but CQ told him to come train and get acclimated with the team.

Hopefully he plays next game but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

Comment

Bacheye khoobiye Saman

Comment

yeah so that when he wouldn't be on the list, guys like you would be crying about how he betrayed Iran and chose Sweden instead

Comment

It's better to break the ice and get acclimated and show that CQ is serious about Saman. So he travelled to South Korea - he can train and meet TM and eat KimChee.

All good.

Comment

Exactly, he needs to bed into this group. Part of the strength is the unity of the squad where players fight for each other (which is why Taremi's undermining of Masoud and Hajsafi worried me so much, not for the impact on those two specifically, but for the whole group if political issues drive players apart).

Ghoddos will need time to bed in, but with guys like Ashkan, and also the likes of Gucci, Jahanbakhsh, I'm sure he will be outstanding for us.

I expect he won't start against Syria (even if his papers are sorted) but will come off the bench at around the 60-70 min mark which will be fine. It'll be a great moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X