Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benjamin Williams appointed as our referee vs Uzbekistan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
    We shall win the next game no matter who ref is . i was looking at another site and i saw our guy being worse than williams. he calls some persian jaahel (ahmagh) or idiots and he forgot what saudies did in jeda to the innocent teenagers.http://www.farsnews.com/MediaDisplay...13950617001339
    روحانی: کار یک مشت افراد جاهل و احساساتی بهانه* عربستان ...
    Leopard jaan, I hate deviating threads, but you believe the Saudis atrocity in KSA warrants our people to raid their embassy in Iran? Why do we have to keep smearing ourselves internationally trying to fight for other countries misery? You wanna protest? fine protest, but do it smartly, not by attacking the embassy of another country, that is just wrong and condemned, even if the attack is against the most dictator and terrorist supporting nation.

Alright I had to voice this, and I promise I will not post one more off-topic comment!

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
      Honesty if TM goes out there and plays the right quality football they would have nothing to worry about. Yes all refs make mistakes, Williams has made a ton again us but I really dont think he has something against Iran. He has had bad calls against a lot of team just like most refs. So let's stop this negative energy and hope TM goes out there and has some quality crosses and finishes. The more quality dominant team will win. It's that simple. Other factors are just excuse and fan frustration from previous past games.
      I agree that we should go into the game with the mentality that we will do to benjamin what we did to Australia in 98 wcq. But why do you think we are so amazing that we should not be affected by critical decisions made by a "referee"? Persian superiority complex that I share.

lol, we are not Germany (no matter how much we like to think we could) to dominate other counties in football. Specially those who are on par or superior to us. Hence, even a small call can make a difference. Yet alone, a penalty or a red card to our best defender (not sure if you watched his game against us but doesn't sound like it!).

Additonally those of us who have been around for a few decades know based on actual experience (rather than hopes & dreamz of ideals that are not even applied in the good ol usa) that Iran has been the odd kid out everyone likes to bully and no one likes to see succeed. Specially in our neighborhood with gulf folk who somehow feel they can only beat us by cheating (which isironically not true!)

Unless we grow some ballz as a nation (and government) and figure out how to fight for our rights through a logical and planned approach we will keep see this happening.

Make no mistake. This is no accident. Qatar=bribes in football. It's almost too obvious that we got Benjamin after their butt rape in tehran. Excuse my French. The afc mafia boss might be gone but his cancer is yet to be fully cured.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
        O-zone, we will see, anything can happen. Yes, Korea and Iran doe have a much better track record that we cannot match. But that means absolutely nothing on the pitch.
        In any case, regardless of who might qualify, it is still fun to follow this qualification process anyway. Asian teams will go, play 3 games take 0 points and come back anyway.
        For many Asian teams 3 matches 0 pts is ok because making the WC is the goal. I think most Iranian fans, coaching staff and players are expecting a serious push for advancement from group. Just participating and filling the schedule no longer cuts it.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I do have a theory and I hope it is going to be the case.
          He didn't realize it was Pouladi's 2nd yellow and it took Iraqi players to remind him of his 1st yellow. I truly believe he regretted that Fuck up since he totally changed the course and outcome of the game.
          Since he will be watched very closely and scrutinized for every call during our game, I think he will behave and actually call a fair game for both sides to redeem himself.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
            He didn't realize it was Pouladi's 2nd yellow and it took Iraqi players to remind him of his 1st yellow. I truly believe he regretted that Fuck up since he totally changed the course and outcome of the game.
            Since he will be watched very closely and scrutinized for every call during our game, I think he will behave and actually call a fair game for both sides to redeem himself.
            He's retiring, so why should he care if he's getting rated. That's the scary part
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

and I truly belive he deserves the Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                He's retiring, so why should he care if he's getting rated. That's the scary part
                I agree. When the AFC selected Williams to officiate TM's quarterfinal match in the AC, they knew exactly what they were doing, and it was meant as a "FU" to CQ & TM. He is a dangerous mix of both incompetent, and vengeful. He was aware of the criticism directed toward him by CQ after the Bahrain match, and he exploited the opportunity gifted to him by the AFC (as expected).

Once again, he is very well aware of all the chaos/controversy that ensued in the aftermath of the AFC quarterfinal, and how Australia's footballing legends openly criticized him on TV for his piss-poor "officiating". Mark Bosnich even directly mentioned how he was out to get CQ & TM for the comments that were made after the Bahrain match.

The question is, why did the AFC select Williams for a World Cup Qualifier ..... after all that chaos and controversy surrounding himself and the Iranian national team? Of all the referees in Asia, they chose the person responsible for creating one of the most controversial match in Asian Cup history, who was removed from officiating a subsequent ACL match in Iran?! No two ways about it; the AFC has is out for Iran, and they aren't even pretending to be discrete about it.

If you think about it, the 2014 World Cup was a disaster for the AFC; not only did Iran qualify directly, as group leader for the first time since the revolution, but both KSA, and Bahrain failed to even make it past the preliminary qualification stage, not to mention Qatar's very fishy 5-1 loss to Uzbekistan. It seems the AFC isn't taking any chances this time around, hence the appointment of Benjamin Al-Williams.
                Zendebahd Iran

Comment

He could have redeemed himself by sending off one of the 8 Iraqi players he yellow carded in that match. He knew what he was doing, he went out of his way to make sure no Iraqi players get sent off , by spreading his cards around.

Comment

How much did Saudi Arabia pay AFC to have Benjamin Williams officiate our match?

Comment

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Saudi Arabia had a hand in Benjamin Williams coming out of retirement.

Lol even Sami Al Jaber has stated that Saudi Arabia Football Federation paid off many teams and officials for their national team's favor. He stated they paid Bahraini players a HUGE sum in 2001 to make sure Iran doesn't qualify to Korea/Japan 2002.

I know I'm getting off topic here, but I think this smells fishy and when I smell fish I think of the Persian Gulf and all those weasely rats that lurk around below Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Leopard jaan, I hate deviating threads, but you believe the Saudis atrocity in KSA warrants our people to raid their embassy in Iran? Why do we have to keep smearing ourselves internationally trying to fight for other countries misery? You wanna protest? fine protest, but do it smartly, not by attacking the embassy of another country, that is just wrong and condemned, even if the attack is against the most dictator and terrorist supporting nation.
                        Alright I had to voice this, and I promise I will not post one more off-topic comment!
                        Besides, It had NOTHING to do with iran. They executed some lunatic troublemaker, a freak clergy who constantly was advocating violence in their own country. What is it to us? (other than the fact that he was on IR's payroll)
                        I'm not defending or justifying the saudi idiots, but Any country would crack down harshly on anybody who advocates violence in the country.

Comment

BW is nothing but a card happy, grudge holding Scumbag. He truly deserves to have living snake shoved up his a$$.

Comment

Working...
                          X