Watch Every Team Melli/ Asian WCQ Game LIVE, in HD and FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Isn't it the same AFC Hub page that broadcasted the game against Gutter?
    Yes - they are broadcasting all games.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Yes - they are broadcasting all games.
      Joon. Long live chromecast! 💙

Comment

FYI if you are using a capped free vpn extension or something, the stream will continue to play after you've disconnected from the vpn. At least thats my experience with tunnel bear on chrome.

Joon. Long live chromecast! 💙
        Is the live stream allowed to be cast? I was trying to cast the iran-qatar replay but it said the video wasn't enable for remote play.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          FYI if you are using a capped free vpn extension or something, the stream will continue to play after you've disconnected from the vpn. At least thats my experience with tunnel bear on chrome.

Is the live stream allowed to be cast? I was trying to cast the iran-qatar replay but it said the video wasn't enable for remote play.
          I did it for many volleyball matches, I can't see why it shouldn't be able to. In worst case, I just cast the browser 😅

Comment

How does the live stream pop up? Does it just emerge before the match?
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
              How does the live stream pop up? Does it just emerge before the match?
              I'm wondering too. Somehow people are able to find it on forehand? I'm not worried though, I know it will pop up when I search for it before the match.

Comment

I'm wondering too. Somehow people are able to find it on forehand? I'm not worried though, I know it will pop up when I search for it before the match.
                Search "Iran korea 2018" on Youtube and it shows up

Comment

Go and search 'theafchub' from youtube. Select the channel, simply go to the 'videos' section then change the 'uploads' option to 'live streams'.
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

any working links?

i got nothing!
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

http://iwatchlivetv.ir/?p=21

Not HD but works beautifully.

Comment

http://oklivetv.com/irib3-tv-live/

HD but stutters somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          edited:

I got a plugin on firefox called "hotspot shield" and it is working great for those who are using firefox. Just go to the plugin page and search for it.
                          Thanks Kamran Khan!! That works perfectly! I could never get hola to work but that works like a charm!

Comment

Any links to a video of the match with Persian commentary?

Comment

Thanks for this, hopefully I will be able to watch the game today.

Comment

Unfortunately it doesn't work for us in Murrica

Comment

Working...
                                X