• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    ^ Ah I remember this guy and his legendary post
    calling other retards, when he is the retard himself. Classic projection

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      You've overexposed yourself Ridha.

The incredible care Iraqis show towards our team is incredible. Instead of hating us, elevate yourself out of being a 3rd tier/4th tier Asian team - and try to beat the likes of Vietnam with ease instead of drawing them.
      They've always loved pretending to be Iranians, since their own team is shite and will never make the world cup After all they should be happy to have barely made the final WCQ round at least, WC will stay a dream for all the Ridhas out there

Who needs to make the WC when it's possible to win youth tournaments with overage players tho?

Comment

hahaha u guys r funny! comedians by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          They've always loved pretending to be Iranians, since their team is shite and will never make the world cup After all they should be happy to have barely made the final WCQ round at least, WC will stay a dream for all the Ridhas out there
          Who needs to make the WC when it's possible to win youth tournaments with overage players tho?
          What's incredible is the cynics were so quiet when we beat both Uzbeks and South Koreans. No where to be found.

I just don't understand why they have a fetishism towards Iran. Even when they lost to Japan some were still blaming Iranian ref from the Australian game lol. This is why I love East Asian opponents and Australian. If you win they will praise your team. The opposite is true for Arabs, esp Iraqis. They will never give you credit and will always blame external factors or some bs.

And absolutely you will win a ton of youth tournaments by using overage players. It's a shame Iraq has to cheat the system. Shows they lack confidence in what they have to play fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            What's incredible is the cynics were so quiet when we beat both Uzbeks and South Koreans. No where to be found.

I just don't understand why they have a fetishism towards Iran. Even when they lost to Japan some were still blaming Iranian ref from the Australian game lol. This is why I love East Asian opponents and Australian. If you win they will praise your team. The opposite is true for Arabs, esp Iraqis. They will never give you credit and will always blame external factors or some bs.

And absolutely you will win a ton of youth tournaments by using overage players. It's a shame Iraq has to cheat the system. Shows they lack confidence in what they have to play fair.
            I've said it, the simple answer is: they are oghdei and have always had an inferiority complex towards Iranians.They want a rivalry to exist between us but we own them in every sport so they developed that complex. They have always been in Iran's shadow.

The best thing to do is laugh at them and let them watch us at the world cup every time on TV

Comment

im actually enjoying this freak show. can someone please check how many responses my few posts have generated temper temper guys, you have def no self control. Im happy i made such an impression on you, cause i really cant say i heard of Z KOON or tehranfoe before

Comment

Look like we've hurt somebody's feelings Ridha is triggered

Comment

yes z *** edited ***, im hurt please stop, i might cry..but then again i can always watch iran-iraq game and be happy again

WATCH YOUR MOUTH!
                  WARNED

Comment

"z ko*n" are you 15, RezaD?

Comment

Originally posted by RezaD View Post
                      im hurt please stop, i might cry..but then again i can always watch iran-iraq game and be happy again
                      Good boy

Comment

yes...yes i am.. youre on to me TheChos

Comment

why do you guys give attention to guys who seek attention by any means - just ignore them please

Comment

yes...yes i am.. youre on to me TheChos
                            Haha, grow up

Comment

yes z koon, im hurt please stop, i might cry..but then again i can always watch iran-iraq game and be happy again
                              Iraq won on luck based on PK despite being up twice and giving up the lead. If that makes you happy, it shows your loser mentality because no Iranian fan would ever be happy with that result if it were reversed.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Iraq won on luck based on PK despite being up twice and giving up the lead. If that makes you happy, it shows your loser mentality because no Iranian fan would ever be happy with that result if it were reversed.
                                dont forget Iran being down one man and referee bias
                                You just got Caged
                                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X