This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
    Proposition 1 is completely normal and ok, a standard deal concerns all NT levels.

Proposition 2 is ok as long as IFF doesn't go too much greedy, which unfortunately is possible because of global dalal management, they have to not forget that Adidas is not going to offer big bonuses and extras in the first contract.

Proposition 3 is inappropriate, it should be discusses in another time for another deal as this one should concern TM only.

If these are the 3 propositions and that 90% of the deal is agreed by both terms, I assume that the financial part is ok which is the most difficult part as IFF will ask probably for much more than what Adidas is ready to give while I am not even sure that Adidas can open stores in Iran to make money of this.
    Have no worries in an Iranians ability to make a deal. As a country there is one thing all Iranians have in common and that is their ability to get the best deal (of course there are exceptions).
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

^agreed
      They must focus on first reaching an official sponsorship agreement on 1..!
      Worry about the rest of that nonsense later..!

If the agreement on 1 is reached & proves beneficial to both parties, the rest would follow naturally ..!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        According to the Iraqi FA, TM will face Iraq on March 18th in Azadi

http://90tv.ir/news/345299/28-%D8%A7...B1%D9%88%D8%B4
        It's one of their dallals trying to force a game again.

Comment

^ They want to bring our NT to Iraq, to show Iraq is safe! I don't think it is a good idea to play anywhere in Iraq until Daesh is utterly defeated.

Comment

I thought the purposed match was to take place at Azadi..!??
            No fking way should TM travel to Iraq for such a game. ..!
            Not anytime soon either.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
              Have no worries in an Iranians ability to make a deal. As a country there is one thing all Iranians have in common and that is their ability to get the best deal (of course there are exceptions).
              They have, but they also need to want that deal.
              Remember how many times they have negociated with Adidas, Nike or Puma these recent years. Each time it failed because those guys in the federation wanted too much, or they wanted to get personally a part of the money as dalali, or because they wanted the kits to be manufactured in Iran to do just like the Uhlsport and Givova story.

Fortunately it doesn't seems the case now, and the current team at the head of the IRIFF seems competent, or at least they understand where is the interest for the Iranian football except few stories which are not on their hands (Tassua ...).
              I think that they really want that deal, but at the same time they want good money also. Taj wants to get rid all of these brand scandals from Shoemaker era and he has shown his interest about reaching a deal with a renowned brand multiple times in various interviews and specifically about Adidas. It will give him another super boost after his recent successes.

But you never know with these clowns, everything is possible till the last second. And as long as the contract isn't signed, nothing is sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^agreed
                They must focus on first reaching an official sponsorship agreement on 1..!
                Worry about the rest of that nonsense later..!

If the agreement on 1 is reached & proves beneficial to both parties, the rest would follow naturally ..!
                Of course, completely agree.
                For our NT part 1 will be very benefitial after all these scandals and chaos about kits and jerseys during last years.
                This is the most important as will have nice and quality kits for a long time which is what Team Melli deserves, the rest will follow naturally. Even if the bonuses are not important it is ok, we just need to get these kits.

But I'm worried about Adidas, how are they going to make money if they don't have stores in Iran (I mean official store, not with intermediates) ?
                Because for them that's the point of signing such a deal. Don't know if they can open any or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  ^ They want to bring our NT to Iraq, to show Iraq is safe! I don't think it is a good idea to play anywhere in Iraq until Daesh is utterly defeated.
                  Wasn't the initial goal to held the opening match of AQR Stadium with Iran vs Iraq ? As it is Imam Reza, and it is related to both Iran and Iraq ?

Comment

Last match was supposed to be in Karbala to open their new stadium.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

This is the billionth time Iraq wants to have a friendly with us, can they get off our back please? Their obsession with us is getting scary. We shouldn't play ANY game against Iraq unless it's a competitive match (AC, WCQ).

Comment

No need to play those barbarians, Id rather play somali pirates fc then Iraq
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          This is the billionth time Iraq wants to have a friendly with us, can they get off our back please? Their obsession with us is getting scary. We shouldn't play ANY game against Iraq unless it's a competitive match (AC, WCQ).
                          If the match is played in Iran, I won't see the reason why not playing them? A proper ass wiping would be appreciated in my book. But, only if we can not find a strong opponent in our Fifa day. At least, our boys have to do something in their training sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            IFF wants to host the Netherlands in AQR stadium

http://90tv.ir/news/345437/%D9%85%D8...B6%D8%A7%D8%B9
                            Hahahaha gooood luck! These guys are so much full of crap I don't know how to handle it. When in the year 2034? Lol

Comment

Iran vs Morocco is cancelled. Morocco will be playing against Sweden and Uganda instead of Iran.

http://90tv.ir/news/345497/%D8%AF%DB...8-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Khaste Nabashid baro bax IFF. Har dam az in bagh bari miresad! Bebinim hala bazi ba Somali Pirates chi mishe.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Iran vs Morocco is cancelled. Morocco will be playing against Sweden and Uganda instead of Iran.

http://90tv.ir/news/345497/%D8%AF%DB...8-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Khaste Nabashid baro bax IFF. Har dam az in bagh bari miresad! Bebinim hala bazi ba Somali Pirates chi mishe.
                                Was it ever really even official?

Comment

Working...
                                X