Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I live in Holland and have a lot of Turkish and Moroccan friends I have always been hoping for Iran to play these 3 teams, but somehow it never really happened (I think we have played Morocco once more than a decade ago and drew?). Now if things don't get cancelled I might be able to laugh at my Moroccan friends after we beat them hopefully!

And there's perhaps also still a chance of us playing Holland in Azadi. Now let's get Turkey in there as well and I'm happy...
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      so saman was called up for sweden today to play sahel aj. however this wont tie him up just yet for sweden so iran can still call up later
      what if he gets to play, wouldnt that tie him up?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        No, he needs to play in a WC qualifier

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          He'd have to play in an official match. Friendlies don't count.

Comment

Aah, okay, thanks guys 😊👍

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Kaffashian was talking about Futsal to play Russia not soccer
              iran futsal already played russia if im correct? this news was published just today or yesterday about tm vs russia.

Comment

From What source ??

Comment

From What source ??
                  Doroogh News Agency IR

Comment

From What source ??
                    khabaronline

Comment

Good old days

Comment

anybody hear the news of rafeiei saying he wants to become legionnaire this year? He definitely has the quality to do so, and if he does im sure he would get startingn number 10 spot ( if he did well in europe)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          anybody hear the news of rafeiei saying he wants to become legionnaire this year? He definitely has the quality to do so, and if he does im sure he would get startingn number 10 spot ( if he did well in europe)
                          Does arab teams count?

Comment

yes i read that

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              Good old days

One of the best Iranian defenders of all time.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

By legionnaire unfortunately I think he means Qatar because players like pouraliganji have been calling it that too. But there has been some unreliable sources talking about European interest.

Claims he has interest from a swiss club
                                http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=336234

Claims 2 european coaches came to the esteghlal game to watch him. But its from a month ago so kind of weird how theyd know that so much in advance.
                                http://parsfootball.com/fa/166930/%D...8%D9%BE%D8%A7/

Comment

Working...
                                X