Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guinea and morocco would be great. The real issue is that, although I am glad to see IFF taking initiative, most top teams plan their friendlies years in advance. Trying to arrange a friendly game in a months time is not really realistic if we want to to play big boys...

Comment

It looks like the friendly against Morocco has been set as a replacement of the IVC game.

Comment

Iran needs one more friendly for that January camp

Comment

6. January

Morocco vs Iran in UAE

http://www.afrik-foot.com/maroc-l-ir...l-avant-la-can

Comment

Over Under? Cancelled by Jan 2nd?
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              Over Under? Cancelled by Jan 2nd?
              Haha I don't understand these people that work at IFF. HOw old are they and what is their IQ? All of the team melli players are frustrated with this crap as Masoud said it few days ago. I love how they dummify people in iran so they can keep stupid in charge of football. Sad sad sad country and people.

Comment

Iran vs Marakesh is now confirmed on FIFA calendar for Jan.6 th

Comment

I really hope we find a second team to play.....the more games together the better the preparation. Plus more fun for us fans to watch I'm assuming since Morocco will be competing in AFCON in January that they'll have close to a full squad. The winner of this AFCON will go to the 2017 Confederations Cup so this wont be one of those BS AFCON's that the better teams dont care about and send a B or C team so thats good news for TM too.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Logically for both Iran should play UAE as well which is a Persian Gulf country like Gutter. So between Morrocoa and UAE we've got Gutter covered with their quasi Arab African team. plus the UAE gets to play Asias #1 team to prepare for tough games like Japan and Australia

Comment

UAE won't play Iran due to politics , because they don't wanta upset their Soosmar Arabia brothers in Riyaz.

And they are scared of us anyway

Comment

So will we play another match other than Morocco?

Comment

kafashian says we can play against russia, but who the fuck is dat guyYY?

Comment

Kaffashian was talking about Futsal to play Russia not soccer

Comment

I forget who, but an IFF official said last month Guinea was going to be another friendly. Not sure where the process on that is at this point.

Comment

so saman was called up for sweden today to play sahel aj. however this wont tie him up just yet for sweden so iran can still call up later

Comment

Working...
                                X