Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Iran-Ivory coast friendly is canceled

Ivory Coast will play Sweden instead on Jan.8 th
      -.- was it ever even confirmed ? God dammit

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

در خصوص این مسئله، مهدی تاج، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در پاسخ به سؤال خبرنگار مبنی بر اینکه آیا دیدار با ساحل*عاج لغو شده است، گفت:
        نمی*دانم بازی با ساحل*عاج چطور شد!

Comment

Taj himself said in the news a couple of times that the IC game "ghaatie shod"

So now he doesn't know anything about it ???

Bunch a BS as usual

Comment

Haha classic IR and IFF. We all got punked for good.

Comment

Its not always IFF's fault.
              Easy target - I know, but they're actually trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Its not always IFF's fault.
                Easy target - I know, but they're actually trying.
                On the other side of the fence, Ivory Coast probably wants to have friendly matches with big names also. While Iran is #1 in Asia, I'm pretty sure majority of the teams would take a friendly with Sweden over Iran.

Comment

Knew it was too god to be true....hopefully Taj immediately can try to find another african team preping for the AFCON. Worst case scenario, he should try to get a game with UAE. Would be a solid last resort given the circumstances.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

At this stage in the game playing friendlies against Jordan and North Korea would be good. They both match Qatar and China's style and both have nothing to do at this point.

If we insist on bigger names we could play any team preparing for AFCON. UAE friendly not bad either.

Comment

Yes it sure was too good to be true

But even if they can CONFIRM a couple of games with Morroco and another African team , I will be happy

But it is a BIG if

Comment

the problem is nonexistant professionalism in Iran and IFF in this case.
                        They start inquiring about friendlies with a couple of nations. mind you, these are regular and common inquiries only, no contract or agreements.
                        But since we have utter baboons and mindless donkeys as officials, without having made any contractual or binding agreements they go and tell our journalists , who are even less professional and more immature that they are trying to get so and so lined up. and they print it in media and we read about this and start dreaming.

I doubt 90-95% of these "news" are actual contracts. mere inquiries.
                        That's why the "opponent teams" so easily drop us and contract other nations

Comment

lol let them cancel. Iran's team is on the rise and will stay on the rise for the next decade if things go right. We will have Ivory Coast begging at our doorsteps for a friendly. But we wouldn't have time for their mediocre team.
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Wow , so even Ivory Coast FF is more professional than ours !!?? 😟😟😟😡😡😡

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                              lol let them cancel. Iran's team is on the rise and will stay on the rise for the next decade if things go right. We will have Ivory Coast begging at our doorsteps for a friendly. But we wouldn't have time for their mediocre team.
                              Right! and then we wake up and realize it was all a sweet dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                the problem is nonexistant professionalism in Iran and IFF in this case.
                                They start inquiring about friendlies with a couple of nations. mind you, these are regular and common inquiries only, no contract or agreements.
                                But since we have utter baboons and mindless donkeys as officials, without having made any contractual or binding agreements they go and tell our journalists , who are even less professional and more immature that they are trying to get so and so lined up. and they print it in media and we read about this and start dreaming.

I doubt 90-95% of these "news" are actual contracts. mere inquiries.
                                That's why the "opponent teams" so easily drop us and contract other nations
                                True, there are like a million sports newspapers in Iran all trying to get an exclusive story, pretty easy for a guy in the system trying to me a quick buck with leaked stories or just bs speculations.

Comment

Working...
                                X