Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherlands NT is a declining giant. Nonetheless better than no giant.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Perhaps a bit overdue but I was just browsing instagram and noticed that Michael Ballack posted this on his official account a few weeks ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMh2Ob8l...official&hl=en

In it, he's wishing Karimi a Happy Birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
        Perhaps a bit overdue but I was just browsing instagram and noticed that Michael Ballack posted this on his official account a few weeks ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMh2Ob8l...official&hl=en

In it, he's wishing Karimi a Happy Birthday.
        What's funny is that you can comment on all his posts, but he disabled the comments on that post, probably because of all the Iranians spamming

Comment

Taj : TM will play Guinea and Ivory Coast during the Jan. camp in Dubaie

source:Fars and Tasnim news

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

Both excellent African teams.. will be a good test

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

Thank god Taj is actually doing his job so far. Having Dubai ass a “venue" for nations too afraid to commit to playing at Azadi for whatever reason is going to help us prepare!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He also said Iran will play a friendly match vs. Holland in 2017

Comment

Guinea and Ivory Coast are great friendlies. We have previously lost to Guinea in our previous and only match up with them.
                  http://www.teammelli.com/matchdata/d...ls.php?id=2473

Comment

holland in 2017 to prepare for WC will be great!

Comment

Like I said. This Taj is doing things right when everything was going wrong before him for so many years. The UAE coop deal is great. Gives our team a chance to train in great conditions with strong teams We need to win the next three games

Comment

taj is doing a good job so far,better than what kafashaian did,he got us some good friendlies , thailand ( yes got cancelled but was due to unsceen circustastence), and ivory coast, guinea

Comment

hopefully the games will not be cancelled. we need as many friendly games as possible.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Taj is doing a good job with our football. When I read the layout of his plans before he became the president of IFF, I hoped that it wasn't just talking and no walking. But he started on the right path and hopefully he continues to do well.

Comment

we dont need friendly game practice. we need raping practice

Comment

I wished Taj was the head of the federation, 4 years ago! Him and CQ are a great combination for TM and Iran's football in general!

Way to go Mr. Taj!

Comment

Working...
                                X