X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Nice

Basically Taremi saying: The return game will come soon, we will be waiting for them in Iran. September 5th (Iran v Syria) we will do something fans will never forget

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Nice
      Basically Taremi saying: The return game will come soon, we will be waiting for them in Iran. September 5th (Iran v Syria) we will do something fans will never forget
      Hopefully their is a Syria by then

Comment

^
        Syria will be there along with Asad.
        They are there because of support from Iran . There would have been different (fragmented) Iraq , Syria, Yemen, Palestine .. without Iran supports.
        ...& don't expect any appreciation from Sunni/Wahabbi Arabs... That is who / what they are .....

Comment

TM did well for the first round despite few mistakes and miscalculation .Unfortunately we did not create safe distances and next round will get much harder for TM.
          It’s a 3 ways race for Iran, Korea and Uzbeks. Qatar is out with hope of hurting Iran if they can.
          Short of unexpected results, more likely Iran will need point more than 9 points from their home games .

For the next round Number of Home games and order of the games are very important. Team like Qatar if they lose or tie to Iran in the first game they lose hope and are not as dangerous for the rests.
          For Qatar game versus Iran is do or die and they will do anything in or out of the field to stay alive. Iran must not lose this game.

Teams with 3 home games:
          Iran (China, Uzbekistan, Syria)
          Qatar (Iran, Korea, China))

Teams with 2 home games:
          Korea (Syria, ran)
          China (Korea, Uzbekistan)
          Uzbekistan (Qatar, Korea)

-------------------------------
          Order 4 Iran

Qatar_Iran
          Iran_China
          Iran_Uzbekistan
          Korea_iran
          Iran_syria
          Order for Korea

Chnia_Korea
          Korea_Syria
          Qatar_Korea
          Korea_Iran
          Uzbekistan_Korea

Order for Uzbekistan

Syria_Uzbekistan
          Qatar_Uzbekistan
          Iran_Uzbekistan
          China_Uzbekistan
          Uzbekistan_Korea

Four months to the 2nd round and teams will go through changes and For Iran to stay at the top they need to improve in every line specially MF.

Note on CAM.
          For TM to stay sharp and competitive improvement in the MF is a must for next round as others have seen our various formations and tactics. CQ has to find a more effective alternative for attacking MF.
          Ashkan style and skills are only effective in some games and not in the type of games where he need to penetrate from the center. For maneuver he has comfort and tendency to move to the sides ( Crab move) from the center where forward move is most effective hence tangle up with wingers and less chance for him to have a direct shooting ability or act as backup forward. Shojaei is dependable but no longer has energy and spark for Penetration and his accurate shooting. Rafiei and Shojaeei for now are in a shadow and need to be tested during friendly games. Additional players should be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            TM did well for the first round despite few mistakes and miscalculation .Unfortunately we did not create safe distances and next round will get much harder for TM.
            It’s a 3 ways race for Iran, Korea and Uzbeks. Qatar is out with hope of hurting Iran if they can.
            Short of unexpected results, more likely Iran will need point more than 9 points from their home games .

For the next round Number of Home games and order of the games are very important. Team like Qatar if they lose or tie to Iran in the first game they lose hope and are not as dangerous for the rests.
            For Qatar game versus Iran is do or die and they will do anything in or out of the field to stay alive. Iran must not lose this game.

Teams with 3 home games:
            Iran (China, Uzbekistan, Syria)
            Qatar (Iran, Korea, China))

Teams with 2 home games:
            Korea (Syria, ran)
            China (Korea, Uzbekistan)
            Uzbekistan (Qatar, Korea)

-------------------------------
            Order 4 Iran

Qatar_Iran
            Iran_China
            Iran_Uzbekistan
            Korea_iran
            Iran_syria
            Order for Korea

Chnia_Korea
            Korea_Syria
            Qatar_Korea
            Korea_Iran
            Uzbekistan_Korea

Order for Uzbekistan

Syria_Uzbekistan
            Qatar_Uzbekistan
            Iran_Uzbekistan
            China_Uzbekistan
            Uzbekistan_Korea

Four months to the 2nd round and teams will go through changes and For Iran to stay at the top they need to improve in every line specially MF.

Note on CAM.
            For TM to stay sharp and competitive improvement in the MF is a must for next round as others have seen our various formations and tactics. CQ has to find a more effective alternative for attacking MF.
            Ashkan style and skills are only effective in some games and not in the type of games where he need to penetrate from the center. For maneuver he has comfort and tendency to move to the sides ( Crab move) from the center where forward move is most effective hence tangle up with wingers and less chance for him to have a direct shooting ability or act as backup forward. Shojaei is dependable but no longer has energy and spark for Penetration and his accurate shooting. Rafiei and Shojaeei for now are in a shadow and need to be tested during friendly games. Additional players should be considered.
            i think shojaei did prove everyone wrong in his last matches in the 1st round of the qualifying. i dont know why we are worried? i do agree we need to do something about the midfield but i think we dont need to worry just yet. we have a lot of options.

Comment

I guess as St-Mark said, once Qatar feels they have no chance to advance, they will lose almost their every game to cause us an issue also, that is the big danger, so taking at least one point against Qatar away is very crucial.

Comment

yes i agree attacking CM is the only position where we dont have a player lock on. Ashkan is nr1 right now and masoud nr2 but lets hope we can find a new jewel for russia2018

otherwise CQ might go with 3 CM in russia just like in brazil. SOmeting like

EH-SE-AT

in CM

Comment

Cashkan as CM is absolutely one of the worst ideas of the last years. No clue why people constantly see him on that position, have been reading this for some time and still want to know who came up with this idea? One of the few shocking decisions by CQ IMO, alongside Hajsafi being used as LB.

He must play on the wings! We need his crosses and runs there, as well as his skills/moves to cut in and shoot. Watch his career highlights to see that almost all scenes and highlights from him start on the wings. Remember his fantastic crosses & assists for Wolfsburg & Fulham...sure he declined a lot, but playing him on the wrong positions will only make him worse.

For CM we have Shojaei, for the experience, and IMO the best playmakers currently are Soroush Rafiee and Mohsen Mosalman.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                    Cashkan as CM is absolutely one of the worst ideas of the last years. No clue why people constantly see him on that position, have been reading this for some time and still want to know who came up with this idea? One of the few shocking decisions by CQ IMO, alongside Hajsafi being used as LB.

He must play on the wings! We need his crosses and runs there, as well as his skills/moves to cut in and shoot. Watch his career highlights to see that almost all scenes and highlights from him start on the wings. Remember his fantastic crosses & assists for Wolfsburg & Fulham...sure he declined a lot, but playing him on the wrong positions will only make him worse.

For CM we have Shojaei, for the experience, and IMO the best playmakers currently are Soroush Rafiee and Mohsen Mosalman.
                    And for the love of all that is holy, please don't let Jahanbaksh take any more corners. He is a great player but for the past two games I've noticed he is horrible at taking corners.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      And for the love of all that is holy, please don't let Jahanbaksh take any more corners. He is a great player but for the past two games I've noticed he is horrible at taking corners.
                      He often takes corners at AZ as well. I think he has a nice technique, but always puts it in low near post for some reason, who knows maybe it's the tactics he's been given... I think Ashkan, Rezaeian, Hajsafi, Shojaei all are better corner takers imo

Comment

I guess Ando was our best corner taker in last 10-15 years, he assisted god knows how many goals this way..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          I guess Ando was our best corner taker in last 10-15 years, he assisted god knows how many goals this way..
                          Mahdavikia was the King, by far! Not only for corners, but pretty much for the whole field lol. I really would love to know how many goals he assisted in TM.

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Agree, I prefer Rezaeian to take most of the FKs.
                          Last edited by Nariman; 11-18-2016, 04:17 PM.
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            He often takes corners at AZ as well. I think he has a nice technique, but always puts it in low near post for some reason, who knows maybe it's the tactics he's been given... I think Ashkan, Rezaeian, Hajsafi, Shojaei all are better corner takers imo
                            Yea he always puts them low, but when we have aerial players like Azmoun, Hosseini, Pouraliganji etc we need high balls.

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Exactly.

Comment

Speaking of staying sharp
                              According to CQ , TM has a 10 day camp on January in Dubai where Iran will play 2 friendly matches

One is vs. Ivory Coast and the other is yet to be determined

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                Speaking of staying sharp
                                According to CQ , TM has a 10 day camp on January in Dubai where Iran will play 2 friendly matches

One is vs. Ivory Coast and the other is yet to be determined
                                is a good news, we are going to have 2 good friendlies

Comment

Working...
                                X