This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    so no sardar hajisafi amiri beiravand ?/ Is that all we are missing ?

If so

gucci
    torabi---shojaei---dejagah
    --ezzatolahi--ando
    mohammadi---pag--jalal---rezaein
    --haghighi
    I like this lineup too, but I'm afraid CQ will continue his senseless love affair with Taremi and put him in the wings over the very talented Torabi. It just doesn't make sense to me how Torabi loses winger to Taremi. Go watch any game Torabi was in, he is fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      What happened to TM's own bus?! I thought they had one now!

Comment

A good thing with TM is that even if CQ leaves and another coach comes after the WC, no "javangaraii" is really needed! Most players will still be quite young after the WC!

We need that talented CAM though?!

Comment

CQ has invited Mahini to TM camp.
          http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=331315
          sigpic

Comment

Mahini is almost 30 years old, what is the point of inviting him?

Comment

Good for Mahini, he fully deserves it, he has been arguably leagues best Right Back this season.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=331224

Here is a report from today's training, apparently Queiros smacked it into the top corner from outside the box and Oceano loved it haha

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Good for Mahini, he fully deserves it, he has been arguably leagues best Right Back this season.
                  Arguably! Ramin has not been playing. I really hope they don't change him with Ramin.

Comment

As a fullback Mahini is a lot better then Ramin. As a Wingback Ramin is ideal for CQ. It all depends on what CQ plans to play.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

mahini to TM may mean there is an "unreported" injury to Ramin or his back up. otherwise not sure the reason for Mahini's selection, specially at this point.

edit:

this may also have something to do with the ruling that two of our players are banned from playing in this game.

Comment

^ i saw ghafuri training appart from the rest with physio... so that might be the reason.. a backup for rezaeian

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Mahini is almost 30 years old, what is the point of inviting him?
                          Off the top of my head and within 20 seconds I can count minimum of 20 players of over 30 years of age who happen to be one of the best footballers of the world, Messi and Ronaldo being 2 of them.

The current objective is to qualify to the WC, in the making of the pathway, we ought to use our best players of the league for each TM camp. TM is not an exclusive property of certain elite players to continuously get invited, no matter what shape they're in. Merits should speak first, and Mahini is currently performing real well in his position.

Comment

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=331474

IFF complained to FIFA regarding Hajsafis 2 match ban which has been reduced to 1 now and FIFA has said it was a mistake but still no explanation of why he was banned in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=331474

IFF complained to FIFA regarding Hajsafis 2 match ban which has been reduced to 1 now and FIFA has said it was a mistake but still no explanation of why he was banned in the first place.
                                Qataris / Arab-FC.

Comment

Working...
                                X