Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am not worried about the suspension, i think qatar was hoping more than 1 game suspension but didnt get it

Comment

Just because they got suspended does not mean they are truly at fault, we all know how this $hit work$... The videos are online, maybe the only one who could have been warned is Azmoun, but then again I have seen worse things internationally that were not punished. Other than that I don’t think it’s against the rule to run on the field when you score a last minute goal - it was the damn World XI coach that started the rumble and the other bitch who actually slapped Nekounam! It’s not correct from us to blame it on our former captain, you all know him and have followed his career - he was never the kind of person to easily lose his coolness. NOTHING here to be blamed for - arabs just used their dirty corrupted connections to make it difficult for us, but our squad is too good this time. We have players in our league, not even playing for TM, yet they are still better than some of those bought "national" team players from Qatar.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I think this suspension helps our team focus. With some few star players missing maybe now the team will leave less room for complacency against Syria. Hope Im right.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/323114/%D9%85%D...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

ali karimi janjali interview from today. very rare interview that ali talks for 15min with anyone

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

ali karimi janjali interview from today. very rare interview that ali talks for 15min with anyone
            Interesting interview, liked it. Btw he's spot on about Azmoun, Sardar really needs to realize his potential and be more ambitious to find a top team

Comment

Really sad interview. I don't know why he's doing this.

Comment

Notice how he talks as if TM is already qualified for the WC. He's saying we should think about preparations for the WC not worry about our remaining fixtures.
                I don't know if thats the right mentality. I mean yes we should always prepare for the future but to think we've already qualified would be a terrible mistake.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Sooratesh chi shode??? Also he seems to have lost a lot of hair.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

He's right though. Why is our FF so god damn aghab mundeh, only thinking one step (game) forward?! baba screw that game against Syria, of course they should start planning for pre WC games and camps, this team is as good as qualified!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      He's right though. Why is our FF so god damn aghab mundeh, only thinking one step (game) forward?! baba screw that game against Syria, of course they should start planning for pre WC games and camps, this team is as good as qualified!
                      We haven't qualified for nothing yet! Every game is win or lose valuable points. We're not good enough to just show up and win - we couldn't even do this against China. They have to take every game seriously.

Hate this boisterous arrogance amongst some man. Nothing is given but what you earn. Syrians want to win badly against us. We need to have more fire than them to double our chances for victory.

Comment

what did hajsafi and azmoun do in qatar game? and why the fuck is AFC so corrupt. Even if they did anything, which I doubt they should have served their suspension in the China match. What is this IPL????

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          What a load of bullshit by AFC, this is nothing more than a desperate attempt to sabotage our WCQ campaign.

Nekounam was provocated by the Qatar bench first, action is reaction.

I bet no single Qatari is suspended.
                          Regardless, this was an act in our control. AFC is not our friend and we should be wiser.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Very nice answers, wish all our coaches had this mentality. Seems like a polite man too
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Karimi is full of crap as usual just like Daei which is pretty sad!
                              Ma to grouhi hastim ke mesle aab khordan soud kardim lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Karimi is full of crap as usual just like Daei which is pretty sad!
                                Ma to grouhi hastim ke mesle aab khordan soud kardim lol!
                                With respect to the opinion of all people, you should accept that we were lucky to avoid Japan and Saudi Arabia.

WCQ 1994: Saudi Arabia beat Iran 4-3 and qualified instead of us.

AC 1996: They beat us in penalties in the semi-final.

WCQ 1998: They collected 4 points against us and qualified as winner of the group and we finished second.

WCQ 2002: They finished ahead of us and caused us to miss the WC.

WCQ 2010: They collected 4 points against us and finished above us.

So it seems that they have upper hand against us. Now were not we lucky to avoid them?

WCQ 1998: Japan qualified by winning 3-2 against Iran in extra time.

AC 2004: They finished above us in the group stage of the AC.

WCQ 2006: They topped the group and we finished second. Note that both Iran and Japan got 3 points against each other.

Were not we lucky to avoid them?

Note that we were also lucky to avoid Australia.

CQ must shows his coaching abilities more at the WC because a lot of below average foreign coaches can qualify Iran to the WC from a group that there is Australia, Japan, and Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Working...
                                X