X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we beat Syria i will make bandari dance in the streets

Comment

Now with TM missing 4 regular starters for the Syria match , the importance of that friendly game vs. New Guine , is even more vital so our squad can gel better together before the real test.

Now you see why CQ was sooo mad , he knew something we didn't

Comment

Wtf.. This is ridiculous, why is Hajsafi banned?

Comment

Damn missing beiranvand hurts. When was the last time haghighi played a match?

Comment

While I do think these suspensions are BS, let's remember how deep this team is before anyone stressed out. We got Gucci, Montazeri, Ando/Ebrahimi, and Mazaheri/Ahkbari to fill in the missing spots, all who are more than capable of stepping in and doing a good job. No reason to be worried
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Azmoun also mentioned it on his instagram.

Comment

Last edited by Tehranto; 11-02-2016, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Comment

this is all Javad's fault for jumping in the field and celebrating like that. IF it was any other team they would have done the same too and started a fight too. Javad really fucking up and he should have known better. But I am sure he will learn his lesson the hard way now. and CQ will get this team ready for Syria
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

It's 2016 and everyone along with their mother knows that we have ZERO pull in any organization. Hell we don't even have any power in OPEC. I don't understand why it is so difficult for IFF and TM staff to realize FIFA and AFC will do whatever in their power to screw us over. We are a pariah nation based on our country's actions and need to remember that while being involved in any international anything we are going to get singled out and pushed around. I promise you that no one in IFF is going to appeal this, or even try to figure out the proper procedures to get an appeal in, and even if they do, we all remember the letter they sent to AFC during AFC 2015 with the amazing understanding of the English language.

Comment

^^ we just have to pull together and weather the storm vs syria and hope we can get a WIN.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

both Neku and Azmoun's suspension was expected but dont remember Hsafi mixing it in..??
                          were super lucky it comes vs the Syria game..!!
                          i already wanted Reza given the starting nod vs syria uptop anyways and although HS looked great as a CM vs SK, I dont think he will be a big loss either..!! and off course Neku's absence from the sidelines isnt going to be a huge deal either..!!
                          Javaad hopefully learns from this incident ..!!

Comment

Did the idiot who did this get suspended? Or is Qatar immune to any punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Did the idiot who did this get suspended? Or is Qatar immune to any punishment?

They ARE immune.

Money talks. Have we forgotten how many laborers have died building stadiums over there? hasn't anyone batted an eye?

Comment

These Qatari idiots are happy about these suspensions, not realizing that we (as being the top side of the group and most probably snatching one of the 3 spots anyway) beating everyone else will actually be good for them as it will keep them somehow alive for the 3rd spot.

Anyway, it's no biggie, we have capable replacements for these players!
                                Last edited by Amin_; 11-03-2016, 02:27 AM.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X