This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
    and who is Abedini? what's his role at IFF?
    abedini is doolab amir's uncle....

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      well, that explains everything
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Doolab amir was a Sepahan fan, so it explains things even more.

Comment

Shots fired at Branko and some of the league coaches

Comment

The Portuguese man is making a scene for his paycheck!

Friendly is an excuse!!

Comment

there are forces within the football gang in iran that do not want CQ to succeeded. CQ is hitting them in their pocket books. For once we have a coach that the majority of the players and general public likes and is big enough to stand against the corrupted IFF officials.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                The Portuguese man is making a scene for his paycheck!

Friendly is an excuse!!
                Any time he takes a shot at Branko (and by extension PP management) you seem to come and say something weird about CQ. I know PP is your team, but is a league title that important to you?

What has CQ said here that isn't true. Everyone else in Iranian football just talks shit, CQ answers their BS and confronts them. This isn't a carnival, CQ isn't going to take nonsense from people who can't command respect, and are only looking for excuses.

Comment

Missing a Dose

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Shots fired at Branko and some of the league coaches
                    A lion standing firm against hyenas and vultures.

Shame on traitors like Abedini, also I lost my respect for Branko who has shown his oppportunistic face.

Comment

Unfortunetly Iran is a country full of "kolabardar" and hyenas!

I feel so ashamed what happened to CQ in Iran.

Liaghate in morabiro nadarim. Iran is full of haters, egoists and envy.
                      Everyone claims that he is the best in fucking everything.

I am Iranian but i real hate this "envy-culture" in Iran.

Comment

Meeting between Taj, CQ and Abedini is being hold right now.

Comment

Vahid Amiri will be out for 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            Any time he takes a shot at Branko (and by extension PP management) you seem to come and say something weird about CQ. I know PP is your team, but is a league title that important to you?
                            What has CQ said here that isn't true. Everyone else in Iranian football just talks shit, CQ answers their BS and confronts them. This isn't a carnival, CQ isn't going to take nonsense from people who can't command respect, and are only looking for excuses.
                            Look, to me it makes no difference who we are talking about. be it Ghotbi, Carlos, MK, GN or you. If I think he is in the "wrong", I criticize it. If I think he is in the "right", I defend it. My Posts on this board prove that, as I have both defended and criticized all the above mentioned names.
                            I invented the phrase "In Carlos we trust" on this board, when many people were on his throat.

now ask yourself this question: when was the last time Iran played a meaningful "friendly"?
                            over the course of 5 years, how many times did we have a so called friendly match planned only to see it get called off? how many times did Carlos Qeiroz give out a statement showing his dissatisfaction about friendly cancellation?? How many times did he go to IFF and sit there for 12 hours? ZERO times, Until this fiasco!!
                            but every time his money has been late, he has made some kind of a scene!!

I don't care if you are the God of coaches, if you sit at federations headquarters for 12 HOURS, challenging someone in the federation to come over there to "pay you and fire you" then you are acting "unprofessionally"..

If Carlos qeiroz is so upset about not having a friendly game, he should be upset at the guy who he seems to be happy with, and that's Mr. Taj!! he is responsible for friendly matches not Abedini. Ironically, Abedini is responsible for "money".. he is the head of the IFF's finances!! get it? you see the connection?

I didn't even watch the video to the end and I have no idea what he has said about Perspolis or Branko, but this is another one of his tactics to get attention because he knows when he mentions Perspolis directly or indirectly it is going to get public attention.

Iranians have a habit of defending someone 100% of the times regardless of everything!! I DO NOT do that. I don't care that I have defended Carlos 1 million times in 1 million different situations. If in the next situation I feel he is in the "wrong", I will Criticize him.

You will see, that once he gets "paid", all is good again, and he won't be so angry over "Ali Karimi" not getting his international experience!!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Vahid Amiri will be out for 3 weeks
                              What the hell ?? Another injury. That is the third one. Something very fishy is going on.

Comment

Corruption is rampant among beesavad and beeleeghat Iranians.

Iranians are very rich and well connected. Damn the government and IRI, Iranian people should organize friendlies and give a beelakh to IFF.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X