X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    CQ Facebook Page.

Dear friends,
    Remember our goal to MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE?
    That is now MORE DIFFICULT again.
    ONCE AGAIN WE FAILED. NOTHING NEW OUTSIDE THE PITCH ORGANIZATION DEPARTMENT: WE KEEP FAILING AGAIN AND AGAIN:
    - WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SUPPORT TEAM MELLI AND ORGANIZE A PROPER CAMP OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WITH GOOD AND PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL STANDART FACILITIES.
    -WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SUPPORT TEAM MELLI AND FIND A FRIENDLY GAME TO WORK OUR YOUNGER PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT AND GET INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE.
    Once again, UNFORTUNATELY AND AS USUALY, this WILL be "nobody” fault or responsibility.
    The capacity and ability to find solutions will be replaced by the genius smart street mind set to find excuses and all sort of explanations. And never forget, those are the same master minds blaming others.
    But the reality can not be hide from us: Team Melli management outside the pitch failed once again. At the end of the day we just are very regular and consistent in our (non) solutions to FULLY support Team Melli.
    YOU DON'T JUDGE THE VALUE OF OUR LEADERSHIP WHEN WE HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING. YOU PRAISE AND VALUE GREAT LEADERSHIP WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING.
    Our players deserve better; our National Team deserve better; Team Melli supporters deserve much better!
    Dear friends, we need more for Team Melli. We need more to be in the World Cup. We need professional commitment and full engagement to this cause and mission, making the impossible, possible: for the first time QUALIFY TEAM MELLI FOR A CONSECUTIVE WORLD CUP, reaching RUSSIA 2018.
    Best
    CQ
    i dont think is CQ, who write a letter like this , capital and small word mixing them up

Comment

that is actually from his own official fb page.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i dont think is CQ, who write a letter like this , capital and small word mixing them up
        May be a serial killer

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
          Last off topic post by me on this; yeah it's not a major problem as long as your girlfriend's parents are open minded. At most, they will waste your time. Oh and somehow they tend to be more lenient if you act dumb saying you lived abroad and wasn't aware of such things. Still sick and wrong for this to happen in 2016. PS: do you live in Isfahan ATM? You can PM if you want. I'm in Iran (mostly Isfahan) half my year and rest aboard for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I sent you a PM (not sure if you got it or not) since its my first sending a PM on here... But yes, I do live in Esfahan part-time whenever I get the chance to take a long break from work.

Comment

Very bad news

Beiranvand will be out for 4 weeks and miss the game against Syria

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Very bad news
              Wait What!?!

Comment

Very bad news

No big deal if our defence stands like a wall during the 4 previous games, Haghighi only has to stand in goal and take goal kicks.

Comment

Very bad news

No worries. Haghighi is more than capable of handling the job in his absence.

Comment

i suppose Haghighi is taking a season off to heal the splinter wounds from sitting his ass on the bench for so long before that..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      i suppose Haghighi is taking a season off to heal the splinter wounds from sitting his ass on the bench for so long before that..??
                      I don't know why we keep disrespecting our players like this. This guy was awesome vs. Argentina and has had good performances (bad ones too) and always tried to stay in Europe despite easy money in Iran.

Better ways to say he needs game praxis.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        No big deal if our defence stands like a wall during the 4 previous games, Haghighi only has to stand in goal and take goal kicks.
                        true but in our typical formation, we also need to have a game-sharp keeper who knows how to quickly exit his box to grab a few through balls getting past our back-line and snatch/punch-out to safety an occasional high ball sent to our 18 yard box ..!
                        not so sure the Rusty, long-time outa action ARH who has shown clear deficiencies in the past in those areas will be up for the task..??
                        besides Beiro's amazing Long Throws forward immensely helped our Quick Counter attacks, and they seemed to me far more Accurate and probalby even farther reaching than ARH's all so often shanking Kickoffs..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          I don't know why we keep disrespecting our players like this. This guy was awesome vs. Argentina and has had good performances (bad ones too) and always tried to stay in Europe despite easy money in Iran.

Better ways to say he needs game praxis.
                          he has been outa contract for quiet sometimes now and has failed to get along and fit-in with quiet few clubs he has gone to of late ..!
                          i like the kid dont get me wrong, but i think that decent performance vs Argentine has gotten to his head bit too much and he obviously thinks too highly of himself, to seat out on the sidelines club-less for months now and expect to be ready to step in in such situation as now.!!
                          someone needs to put fire under these guys ass...!! im sure if noone else Carlos will..! i'm gonna go on the limb and say he is unlikely to start in absence of Beiro while still club-less...!! Carlos does not cater to players who take the easy route in their profession..!! for reference just Look at the often benching of the still very much capable Ando..!!

Comment

I would rather choose our 3rd goalkeeper over Haghighi

Comment

Terrible news that Biero is out..
                              Call up Mazaheri and I would say start Akhbari instead of Haghighi

Comment

I would be extremely surprised if Haghighi is our goalkeeper next game, don't remember the last time he played a football match. Actually, he might not even be called up if he doesn't have a team by the time we have to play Syria, it wouldn't be unrealistic.

It's probably going to be either Akhbari or Mazaheri. I would personally go with Mazaheri

Comment

Working...
                                X