X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Malls with no stores inside of them..

Esfahan apparently has one of the biggest malls in the world called Isfahan City Center... When I went to visit it, half the mall was empty with no stores.
    No way?! 😨😨 I was looking forward to visit that when I finally go to Iran after 11-12 years! 😔😔

Comment

Esfahan apparently has one of the biggest malls in the world called Isfahan City Center... When I went to visit it, half the mall was empty with no stores.
      Wow, have they not built any stores, or due to weak economy, the stores are vacant? Any pictures of these malls available online BTW?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I think you're talking about Padideh Shandiz?
        If so, it just restarted construction again.
        Nokhodi jaan, you know so much about Iran's infrastructure, you must be an engineer I assume?

It's impressive how much you know about most these domestic projects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am glad the "Friendly" against Iraq got cancelled. This is for several reasons, one being that this match would have been a hostile encounter on both sides, and that kills the spirit and purpose of a friendly, especially prior to an imminent WCQ match.

Playing in UAE would have been a huge mistake and TM would have taken a toll as result of the place of the match.

Now what truly baffles me is Iraq's refusal to play in Tehran. Make one wonder how come they full-heartedly fought for their WCQ matches to be played in Iran, rather than any other middle eastern ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            I am glad the "Friendly" against Iraq got cancelled. This is for several reasons, one being that this match would have been a hostile encounter on both sides, and that kills the spirit and purpose of a friendly, especially prior to an imminent WCQ match.
            Playing in UAE would have been a huge mistake and TM would have taken a toll as result of the place of the match.
            Now what truly baffles me is Iraq's refusal to play in Tehran. Make one wonder how come they full-heartedly fought for their WCQ matches to be played in Iran, rather than any other middle eastern ground?
            Ungrateful Iraqi federation who only wanted to play Iran in UAE for their own interests...nothing more. Who cares anyways, they are not in our group and are almost eliminated from the WCQ's. But they would still play vs. Iran like a World Cup final, to get a confidence booster or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Ungrateful Iraqi federation who only wanted to play Iran in UAE for their own interests...nothing more. Who cares anyways, they are not in our group and are almost eliminated from the WCQ's. But they would still play vs. Iran like a World Cup final, to get a confidence booster or something.
              Kiarash jaan, I won't exactly call it "ungrateful" in this particular regard, as every football federation's job is to look into and secure the best circumstances of their own interest.

Indeed they prefer not losing the match, even though it is a friendly. They're very well aware of Azadi's hostile environment and would not want their team getting thrashed in Tehran and under immense crowd's pressure.

I would have opted out of Tehran for the place of the friendly if I were in charge TBH [emoji6]

Comment

Not to divert the thread but this thing is a disaster. The mall has no vendors...supposed leaks with the aquarium...urgh.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Nokhodi jaan, you know so much about Iran's infrastructure, you must be an engineer I assume?

It's impressive how much you know about most these domestic projects

Thanks Keano khan,
                  Yes I am an engineer. And for my own interest I browse many sites for infrastructure projects worldwide and in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Not to divert the thread but this thing is a disaster. The mall has no vendors...supposed leaks with the aquarium...urgh.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    It is such a shame.. They create these giant malls but they place them in the middle of nowhere where access to it becomes tougher.. You go inside and its dead and quiet.. Not even close to the malls you see in the States or elsewhere. But ofcourse things in Iran never fail to disappoint me

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

It's full now..lots of sports stores opened like reebok, Nike, adidas, etc. clothing lines including H&M and Turkish brands like LC WAKIKI and few others. It's full of people too. There's an indoor theme park there too. New restaurants such as this Greek restaurant and famous Iranian sonati branch like khan golzar. The outdoor them park, hotel, apartment, and business buildings are also getting built as we speak. Source : I was there like few days ago. ps: out of all the malls I've been in Iran including palladium in tehran and few in Shiraz and mashad, this is the best one yet and has got the potential to be one of the nicest ones in Middle East when it's fully built with hotels and everything. Only big downside is that in conservative Isfahan, ershad cops seem to lurk in parking and mall entrances and bother people for no reason even asking brothers and sisters litterely what they are doing in a mall and girls who may not have adequate hejab. It's so disappointing to see this. They hate western lifestyle that malls give Iranian people where people can chill and meet each other.

Last edited by Farhad-7; 10-22-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        where people can chill and meet each other.
                        Does this mean, what I think it means?
                        On a more serious note, thanks for the update and I'm glad it is as you describe it. I'm looking very much forward to this, when I hopefully go to Iran after more than 11 years, and visit Isfahan

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          It's full now..lots of sports stores opened like reebok, Nike, adidas, etc. clothing lines including H&M and Turkish brands like LC WAKIKI and few others. It's full of people too. There's an indoor theme park there too. New restaurants such as this Greek restaurant and famous Iranian sonati branch like khan golzar. The outdoor them park, hotel, apartment, and business buildings are also getting built as we speak. Source : I was there like few days ago. ps: out of all the malls I've been in Iran including palladium in tehran and few in Shiraz and mashad, this is the best one yet and has got the potential to be one of the nicest ones in Middle East when it's fully built with hotels and everything. Only big downside is that in conservative Isfahan, ershad cops seem to lurk in parking and mall entrances and bother people for no reason even asking brothers and sisters litterely what they are doing in a mall and girls who may not have adequate hejab. It's so disappointing to see this. They hate western lifestyle that malls give Iranian people where people can chill and meet each other.

That is the one fear I have if I was to take my girlfriend over there in public.. It really ruins the moment when you want to go on a date (especially being from America) and having stupid cops and basij members lurking everywhere and asking whats your relationship this and that..
                          Fortunately some cops are cool if you are honest and some require the girl to call the parents.. But its sad how the government ruins it for our youth

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Thanks Keano khan,
                            Yes I am an engineer. And for my own interest I browse many sites for infrastructure projects worldwide and in Iran
                            Hey, since you know a lot about infrastructure projects in Iran, do you know what ever happened to that Flower of the East complex thing in Kish?

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

That is the one fear I have if I was to take my girlfriend over there in public.. It really ruins the moment when you want to go on a date (especially being from America) and having stupid cops and basij members lurking everywhere and asking whats your relationship this and that..
                              Fortunately some cops are cool if you are honest and some require the girl to call the parents.. But its sad how the government ruins it for our youth
                              Last off topic post by me on this; yeah it's not a major problem as long as your girlfriend's parents are open minded. At most, they will waste your time. Oh and somehow they tend to be more lenient if you act dumb saying you lived abroad and wasn't aware of such things. Still sick and wrong for this to happen in 2016. PS: do you live in Isfahan ATM? You can PM if you want. I'm in Iran (mostly Isfahan) half my year and rest aboard for work.

Last edited by Farhad-7; 10-23-2016, 01:39 AM.

Comment

CQ Facebook Page.

Dear friends,
                                Remember our goal to MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE?
                                That is now MORE DIFFICULT again.
                                ONCE AGAIN WE FAILED. NOTHING NEW OUTSIDE THE PITCH ORGANIZATION DEPARTMENT: WE KEEP FAILING AGAIN AND AGAIN:
                                - WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SUPPORT TEAM MELLI AND ORGANIZE A PROPER CAMP OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WITH GOOD AND PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL STANDART FACILITIES.
                                -WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SUPPORT TEAM MELLI AND FIND A FRIENDLY GAME TO WORK OUR YOUNGER PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT AND GET INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE.
                                Once again, UNFORTUNATELY AND AS USUALY, this WILL be "nobody” fault or responsibility.
                                The capacity and ability to find solutions will be replaced by the genius smart street mind set to find excuses and all sort of explanations. And never forget, those are the same master minds blaming others.
                                But the reality can not be hide from us: Team Melli management outside the pitch failed once again. At the end of the day we just are very regular and consistent in our (non) solutions to FULLY support Team Melli.
                                YOU DON'T JUDGE THE VALUE OF OUR LEADERSHIP WHEN WE HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING. YOU PRAISE AND VALUE GREAT LEADERSHIP WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING.
                                Our players deserve better; our National Team deserve better; Team Melli supporters deserve much better!
                                Dear friends, we need more for Team Melli. We need more to be in the World Cup. We need professional commitment and full engagement to this cause and mission, making the impossible, possible: for the first time QUALIFY TEAM MELLI FOR A CONSECUTIVE WORLD CUP, reaching RUSSIA 2018.
                                Best
                                CQ
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X