This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    Ok! I will let him know that you said he must go to hertha berlin ! He must!!
    what i mean is that he need to go europe instead of playing in qatar, and he had been linked to hertha before also

Comment

Lol as much as i love Ashkan, I highly doubt the 3rd place team in the bundesliga is really interested in him. I wouldnt be surprised if Union Berlin takes a look at him though, considering they will challenge for a promotion to the bundesliga, and Ashkan has some connections with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Some good insights into our airtight defensive and tactical formation.

very good video for understanding CQ's technique, I hope to see Said become the player like Bagheri, Karimi whom we miss
        sigpic

Comment

All iranian sources are saying that TM will play Iraq in Dubaie on November 9 th

But FIFA calendar says the match will be on November 11 th

Does anyone have any good info on this??

Comment

Thailand’s international friendly against Iran, slated for Nov 9, has also been called off. TODAY understands that the match has been offered to the Singapore national team.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ustralia-match

Comment

Marcello Lippi may be new China head coach , if that happen it will excite the games and Iranian fans will be happy to see him in Tehran.

جدال کی روش با لیپی در تهران
              سرمربی ایتالیایی در اندیشه نجات حریف ایران

سرمربی باتجربه سابق تیم ملی ایتالیا توافقات نهایی برای هدایت تیم ملی چین را انجام داد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، بنا به گزارش رسانه*های ایتالیا، مارچلو لیپی، سرمربی سابق ایتالیا توافقات نهایی برای هدایت تیم ملی چین را انجام داده است.روزنامه کوریره دلا اسپورت نوشت:

لیپی پس از آنکه برای به دست گرفتن زمام هدایت تیم گوانژو چین به توافق رسیده بود با استعفا گائو هونگ بو، سرمربی تیم ملی چین پس از شکست 2 بر صفر برابر ازبکستان تمام معادلات بهم ریخت.
              وکیل لیپی در چین با مسئولان فدراسیون چین نشستی را داشته است و توافقات لازم برای هدایت چین را انجام داده است و بزودی به صورت رسمی اعلام خواهد شد.

تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در مرحله نهایی انتخابی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه در بازی برگشت در تاریخ هشتم فروردین 1396 در ورزشگاه آزادی میزبان چین است که تقابل کی روش و لیپی در ایت بازی جالب خواهد بود

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                All iranian sources are saying that TM will play Iraq in Dubaie on November 9 th

But FIFA calendar says the match will be on November 11 th

Does anyone have any good info on this??
                The friendly against Iraq has been cancelled.

Comment

The Iraq friendly has been cancelled, according to Iraqi sources. Good decision by our FA / CQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ey baba, cant we even pelay against Arakh?

Comment

Wikipedia is reporting that TM will play Singapore on November 9 th. ????!!!!

Comment

where in wikipedia?i look and wasnt there

Comment

if we play singapore is a excellent choice, the weather is the same , malaysia and singapore are close, singapore maybe bad in football but they have good facilities, i think iran should play them instead of iraq in dubai which make no sense at this time

Comment

probably because of this ...!!?
                            Originally posted by jonny63 View Post
                            Thailand’s international friendly against Iran, slated for Nov 9, has also been called off. TODAY understands that the match has been offered to the Singapore national team.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ustralia-match
                            not a bad..!! would be ideal preparation if we could also stay thereabout for a weeklong training camp of sort..!
                            and then short travel to face Syria...!!

good chance for TM bench warmers to make a stronger case for WCQ minutes ...!!

I think my man Bahador will score at least a hat-trick vs Singies...!!

Comment

The Iraq match was never confirmed to be cancelled. It was a stupid online rumor with no basis in reality.

Comment

Go to Iranian national football team tin wikipedia then scroll down to the schedule

Comment

Working...
                                X