This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Why are we playing a pointless friendly Iraq? I don't want our players to get injured. Couldn't we get some other team? Let's field our C team anyways, as the Iraqi's will see this as the World Cup final.
    Lets hope CQ vetos it.

Comment

thats a much more challenging test match, it will help us see who's most ready to step up their game and start the Syrian WCQ..!
      & a good chance for AC revenge ..!
      Iraq got a pretty solid team currently but doubt if they could avoid defeat in this match. ..!
      Woulda preferred a different venue though

Comment

Hey guys, Do you remember in which match and in which minute of the game, Taremi had that Taraldo moment passing through few opponent players and finally losing the ball? It was either against Uzbekistan or South Korea. I just can not find it.

Comment

He does that every game, just pick any

I think it was late in SK game when Koreans who were looking to equalize got caught on counter ..!

Comment

i don't get it, we always complain that Team Melli doesn't pkay (enough) friendlies and now we don't want a friendly?
            or rather against a mediocre club side instead of Iraq, why?
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

i just hope they wont report this friendly to fifa so it doesnt count in the fifa ranking. because even if iran wins vs iraq they will lose points in the fifa ranking. but if they dont report the match we win no matter result

Comment

Wow, its hard not to laugh at many of the retard comment on this thread. Seems most of you have forgotten every shit friendly our fuckedup so called football federation would arange would get cancelled last minute. You should be grateful we even have a friendly in such short notice against a very decent team. Remember, they did beat us in a do or die game in asia cup.... Oohh right, whenever we lose its the refs fault. Im just sayn, its us who has something to prove against them. So please stop complaining about timing, venue or humidity. We should never back down from a challenge, specially when they dont come easily. Also, finally we have magnificent bench, probably the strongest in asia... So good opportunity to try out our other A-team. Just my two cents

Comment

^ Ah I remember this guy and his legendary post

Originally posted by RezaD View Post
                  If FIFA or AFC were even considering anything in regards to the Iran-Iraq game dont you think there would be any kind of news coverage on their pages? Shows that this is BS and as usual iranians try to find someone to blame. Could it simply be that we plainly suck at football. To even give Iraq the slightest chance of winning is a disgrace, no? Well not really, why would it? Why do we portrait ourselves as a powerhouse in Asia when we barely can justify us beeing a force to reckon with in the Middle-East?
                  Illusional people.....theres treatment guys..but first there is acceptance. Can u dig?

Comment

^ the date someone join pfdc says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Why are we playing a pointless friendly against Iraq? I don't want our players to get injured. Couldn't we get some other team? Let's field our C team anyways, as the Iraqi's will see this as the World Cup final.
                      Many of you think The Syrian team is a rollover and TM should beat them easily. They will play harder than Qatar since they have a better shot due to the points they have collected so far. Iraq is the closest preparation game we can get to be ready for Syria. Plus it is a very short notice and TM is lucky to even get a friendly.
                      I would also love to get my revenge against Iraq after what happened in our last game.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        ^ the date someone join pfdc says it all.
                        Correct. We have always had a lot of Iraqi guests after all They're everywhere and as someone mentioned here before, mostly "oghdei" with inferiority complexes

Comment

Really? What does it say? 😊

Comment

Originally posted by RezaD View Post
                            Wow, its hard not to laugh at many of the retard comment on this thread. Seems most of you have forgotten every shit friendly our fuckedup so called football federation would arange would get cancelled last minute. You should be grateful we even have a friendly in such short notice against a very decent team. Remember, they did beat us in a do or die game in asia cup.... Oohh right, whenever we lose its the refs fault. Im just sayn, its us who has something to prove against them. So please stop complaining about timing, venue or humidity. We should never back down from a challenge, specially when they dont come easily. Also, finally we have magnificent bench, probably the strongest in asia... So good opportunity to try out our other A-team. Just my two cents
                            You've overexposed yourself Ridha.

The incredible care Iraqis show towards our team is incredible. Instead of hating us, elevate yourself out of being a 3rd tier/4th tier Asian team - and try to beat the likes of Vietnam with ease instead of drawing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              You've overexposed yourself Ridha.
                              Al Ridha Baghdadi Al Aroghi

Comment

you forgot al hammodi

Comment

Working...
                                X