This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    Jalal Talebi: Korea was the easiest match for Team Melli!
    He states that Korean haven ever been as weak as their present team.
    When further questioned, he admits it was Iran's strength which forced Korea back.
    It's a shame that a former TM coach downplays the excellent performance of TM. He shouldn't forget how he messed up our most talented NT in history in the Asian cup 2000 (including a loss to one of the youngest and perhaps least strong Korea team) with Daei, Kia, Bagheri, Azizi, etc at their peak!
    http://www.isna.ir/news/95072112445/...A8%D9%88%D8%AF
    While I admit this Korea wasn't among the stronget Korean teams we've faced in our long rivalry, but it still had the indviduals and traditional Korean performance.
    What I find quite funny as well as pitiful is former players, coaches, ...when asked about opponents, ALMOST ALWAYS say the team THEY faced was tougher/stronger than the current version. It's hilarious as well as pitiful.
    And this is not restricted to IRAN's, almost all over the world we see this pitiable habit.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
      I think he doesn't give the captain's armband to jalal Hosseini because he doesn't speak any English. You can't have a captain that is unable to communicate with the refs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Also some coaches use this to re-energize or motovate their star players who may have lost form or taken a dip.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        I think he doesn't give the captain's armband to jalal Hosseini because he doesn't speak any English. You can't have a captain that is unable to communicate with the refs.
        Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        Also some coaches use this to re-energize or motovate their star players who may have lost form or taken a dip.
        TBH these are good points, but still I don't like to see the national team armband easily given to someone who hasn't done much for the team and selled himself at club level.

Also I am not sure about Hosseini. Apparently he does speak German, so he doesn't seem to be that uneducated and maybe knows some English as well - which is far easier.

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        first of all arm band is not based on age, you can be 18 and be captain, plus ashkan is a good captain, he may have less tm cap but he has experience playing in europe winning in bundesliga and he will go back to europe hopefully hertha berlin, also we have many players hence the squad can be rotated like this game and uzbekistan game,we say the rotation
        Never said it's based on age, hence why I suggested Hajsafi. Certainly he is not a good captain, I think that's all we can agree on - he can't communicate and loses his temper too quick IMO.

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Yup great points. The scary thing is, this squad is far from its best player wise, it's still a raw and young team that will be hitting its peak during 2018-2022, where I can guarantee that we will have at least 3-4 players in the top 3 leagues, with several players in good European leagues. It's a good time to be an Iranian fan and we deserved this
        Now we need to focus to maintain this level of performance and beat Syria next. If we don't lose our concentration Russia seems very close
        True, but I still worry about what happens after 2018...without CQ this team with all the talents will probably be wasted :S

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Ironically the only team that created several dangerous scoring opportunities on our goal was Qatar, and more ironically at home before a packed Azadi stadium. They have been the only team causing trouble for our defenders and making Beiranvand look like one of our best players of the day.
        The main reason for this was our lack of real friendlies prior to this match, we all witnessed that with time our team performed better match after match. I am truly hoping we will keep up this trend and in our upcoming matches will play even more refreshing and beautifully!
        As you said yourself Keano jaan, that time our team was not synced yet - it took some time, but now we have the necessary chemistry

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        After the loss, Stielike attacks and criticizes Korean football, its youth programs and it's star player, Son.
        به گزارش "ورزش سه"، اشتلیکه این روزها در کره جنوبی شرایط خوبی ندارد. بردهای سخت برابر تیم های قطر و چین در کنار تساوی نا امید کننده برابر سوریه به اندازه ای وضعیت را برای او در میان کره ای های مغرور بحرانی کرده بود که باخت به ایران در تهران او را وادار کرد تا برای دفاع از خود به فوتبال کره و ستاره محبوب آنها حمله کند.
        اشتلیکه در ابتدای نشست خبری نتیجه به دست آمده را غم انگیز خواند اما پس از آن جمله ای عجیب را به زبان آورد: سال هاست با مربیان مختلف به ایران می بازیم!
        سرمربی آلمانی با بیان این جمله اولین تلاش خود برای فرار از انتقادات کره ای ها را آغاز کرد اما این همه تلاش او نبود. گام بعدی برای اشتلیکه انتقاد به زیر ساخت های فوتبال کره بود. او در ادامه صحبتهای خود به این موضوع اشاره کرد که جنگ بدنی و فیزیکی را به ایرانی ها باختند و این دلیل باخت کره جنوبی برابر ایران بود. اشتلیکه البته راه فرار از این مشکل را در توجه بیشتر به فوتبال پایه دانست.
        گام آخر برای این سرمربی آلمانی حمله غیر مستقیم به ستاره ای بود که این روزها در میان بازیکنان برتر ماه لیگ جزیره به شمار می رود و کره ای ها حسابی او را دوست دارند. اشتلیکه با اشاره به نام سباستین سوریا مهاجم تیم ملی قطر در نشست خبری بعد از بازی با ایران نا رضایتی خود را از ستاره گران قیمت تاتهام، سون هیونگ مین و دیگر ستاره های نامدار این تیم ابراز کرد. او که پیش از دیدار با قطر نبود زمان کافی را برای هماهنگی بازیکنان لژیونر پرشمار را یکی از عمده مشکلات این تیم اعلام کرده بود، در اختیار داشتن بازیکنی مانند سوریا که در لیگ داخلی کشورش حضور داشته باشد و بتواند زمان زیادی در اردوی تیم ملی حضور داشته باشد را به ستاره های فوتبال کره ارجح دانست تا خشم کره ای ها را بر انگیزد.
        lol he should come and see Iran's youth program...
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I think there are some reasons why we beat Korea without any Problems.
          1. First of all, the whole Team and Coaching stuff did just an excellent job.
          CQ checkmates Stielke in terms of Gameplan and tactics and our players win nearly every
          one by one battle. They just play like persian Soldiers.

2. The atmosphere in Azadi was very very special. When i saw how these black flaggs surrounded the whole Azadi Stadium
          with its over 80.000 fans with their chants and support i really feel sorry for the koreans.
          I think in the first 10 min they just couldnt focus of the game because of the extraordinary, brilliant atmosphere!
          When the fans sang "Iran chekaresh mikone ? Surakh Surakhesh mikone" i just feel like the ancient persian empire rises infornt of
          the koreans!
          So proud for the fans and the stadium!

3. And this is really the least important point to mention because TM was just in every term brilliant, this korean Team
          is truly not as strong as the past one.
          Nevertheless they are still one of the best Teams in Asia.
          If we keep in mind that Ali Daeis TM, which was far weaker than TM today, were able to tie the stronger Korea with Ji Sung Park,
          we can see that our dominance is not just due to the weakness of our opponnent.
          Finally i have to say that we need to play the same way against alls other teams. Our next opponent Syria
          will play with their whole pride for their country special in those difficult times.
          They will close up the game and i know that TM has problems to break down a 11- men deffens. ( It is generally a hard job)
          It will be a totally different game were we will be the side with probably around 60-65% possesion looking
          to break down the syrian bus. In the same time they have a very dangerous striker who can hurt us in conterattacks.
          From what i have seen so far, after Uzbekistan and Korea, Syria is our strongest opponent.

Comment

France Football selection the week

Goalkeeper: Joe Hart
            Defenders: Jalal Hosseini, Mats Hummels, Tony Alberweireld
            Midfielders: Benjamin Moukandjo, Paul Pogba, Arturo Vidal, Andres Iniesta
            Strikers: Ciro Immobile, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robert Lewandowski

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/L-...de-2018/736100

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
              I think there are some reasons why we beat Korea without any Problems.
              1. Firs...a, Syria is our strongest opponent.
              In addition:

Our tactics & their's has something to do with that.
              Against Uzbek Iran put lots of pressure early on hoping to score early and rely on counter afterward. That was an away game and Iran's early score (27') silenced their fans to some degree plus under CQ Iran's D line is stable and reliable.

Korean had Qatar experience at home with early goal but were able to play hard offense against them in the second half. In Tehran they new ( as expressed by Ulrich) Iran will attack early and they were hoping to hold Iran to the second half. As expected just like game versus Uzbek , Iran scored almost the same time (25') and at home their counter offense was very effective and unlucky not to score more.

It seems Korean lacked confidence against Iran, Their tactic not effective and their coach did not have great faith on his players to take different tactic.
              CQ was more confident of his tactic and had more faith in his player.

For a coach to lose confidence in his players at this stage there is no future, Ulrich will not last long.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                Can you pls highlight the part where I said that we are the underdog?
                You didn't say it. I said it
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

برای بازدید از امکانات قبل از دیدار دوستانه
                    کیروش به تایلند سفر کرد

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران شب گذشته راهی کشور تایلند شد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، کارلوس کی روش برای بررسی امکانات و شرایط کمپ، قبل از برگزاری دیدار دوستانه با تایلند، شب گذشته عازم این کشور شد.

تیم ایران روز 19 آبان ماه در چارچوب دیداری تدارکاتی در بانکوک به مصاف تایلند می رود و از آنجا برای بازی 25 آبان ماه با سوریه به مالزی سفر می کند.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      France Football selection the week

Goalkeeper: Joe Hart
                      Defenders: Jalal Hosseini, Mats Hummels, Tony Alberweireld
                      Midfielders: Benjamin Moukandjo, Paul Pogba, Arturo Vidal, Andres Iniesta
                      Strikers: Ciro Immobile, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robert Lewandowski

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/L-...de-2018/736100
                      Fantastic to see our main CB between those names!

Comment

Iran Thailand friendly ?.... nice! They are a good team. Very unlucky so far as ref was totally one sided with the Saudis! IMO playing Iraq in Iran would be very beneficial too as they play like Syria. Same physical "we don't care " attitude

Comment

watched a bit of Iraq v Thailand game the other day

they are shittt team, even more crap compared to old Thai teams..

good opportunity for Sardar to add a couple of more easy goals to his already impressive TM scoring tally..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

good opportunity for Sardar to add a couple of more easy goals to his already impressive TM scoring tally..!!
                            thailand at home is different , from away

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              برای بازدید از امکانات قبل از دیدار دوستانه
                              کیروش به تایلند سفر کرد

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران شب گذشته راهی کشور تایلند شد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، کارلوس کی روش برای بررسی امکانات و شرایط کمپ، قبل از برگزاری دیدار دوستانه با تایلند، شب گذشته عازم این کشور شد.

تیم ایران روز 19 آبان ماه در چارچوب دیداری تدارکاتی در بانکوک به مصاف تایلند می رود و از آنجا برای بازی 25 آبان ماه با سوریه به مالزی سفر می کند.
                              great to see CQ, going there and seeing facility for himself, i know it means a free holiday trip also, but is good he is going to see the facility

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Since Sardar is apparently suspended a game, I doubt CQ will play him much in this friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X