Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think cq knows how to prepare the team for them especially after the bitter loss in lebanon back then. syria plays to score and thus making the game open up. not like qatar who tried to park the bus.
    teams who open up have trouble against us.

Comment

The games against Syria is similar to the Hazfi cup game between Persepolis and Qashqaei Shiraz. If taken lightly we will be punished.

These guys have nothing to loose and play for their pride with ultra motivation, specially versus Iran which for many of their Sunni players is considered an enemy!

I am sure Carlos knows how to approach this team, but beprepared for a tough match.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
        guys, I have a feeling the match against Syria will be our toughest! We always had Troubles with the little ones and Syria seems to be a good team with a fighting spirit
        Yes you are right, we are most definetley the under dog for this match
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Jalal Talebi: Korea was the easiest match for Team Melli!

He states that Korean haven ever been as weak as their present team.

When further questioned, he admits it was Iran's strength which forced Korea back.

It's a shame that a former TM coach downplays the excellent performance of TM. He shouldn't forget how he messed up our most talented NT in history in the Asian cup 2000 (including a loss to one of the youngest and perhaps least strong Korea team) with Daei, Kia, Bagheri, Azizi, etc at their peak!

http://www.isna.ir/news/95072112445/...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            When further questioned, he admits it was Iran's strength which forced Korea back.
            It's a shame that a former TM coach downplays the excellent performance of TM. He shouldn't forget how he messed up our most talented NT in history in the Asian cup 2000 (including a loss to one of the youngest and perhaps least strong Korea team) with Daei, Kia, Bagheri, Azizi, etc at their peak!
            Loudmouths want to stay relevant. The world of football doesn't know these people nor care about them. If they were even half-decent they would get a job elsewhere or stay relevant. You rode the coattails of another great foreign coach we had - he built a system, you destroyed it.

Sorry Jalal, another loser, envious coach.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

now he is saying this team is weak?i will say something the 2007 asian cup korea team was really weak, it was like thier B team and our team was very good, and yet we lost, anyone know why?because getting the right tactic and formation and players is key which CQ have managed to do that

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                Yes you are right, we are most definetley the under dog for this match
                Can you pls highlight the part where I said that we are the underdog?
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Still impressed by the fact that a team like Korea really didn’t manage to create once chance. In fact in all our first 4 matches Beiranvand barley needed to interfere, maybe that's the strange "negative" side as he hasn’t been tested enough.

There are just few other points I wasn't happy with:

- The religious BS, no need to go into detail and explain how this propaganda shit has nothing to do with football. LOL at the guy with the loudspeaker during half time yelling " Jaaaanam, hichki be shoma nagoft siah bepoooshin...". What a pathetic and sad lie

- Really don’t know based on what Cashkan is given the captain armband, with likes of Hosseini or even Hajsafi on the field. Keeping aside that Cashkan absolutely does not bring the calmness, smartness or any kind of needed qualities - I honestly think this is a bit disrespectful especially to someone like Jalal Hosseini, who has been the most consistent TM player since 2007!

- Rezaeian is our best FK taker. I don’t know why vs. Uzbekistan for example he was not given the chance to take them.

Anyway during the game, while enjoying the way we were dominating Korea, the camera zoomed on the substitutes and I was like WOW. We are so superior, and still have likes of Gucci, Ando, Shojaei, Torabi, Rafie, Ansarifard and Co. on the bench! + many other talents in the league that could make it to TM as well. Just fantastic and so damn promising! With each game we improved and still can reach higher levels with these kinds of unpolished gems.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                    Still impressed by the fact that a team like Korea really didn’t manage to create once chance. In fact in all our first 4 matches Beiranvand barley needed to interfere, maybe that's the strange "negative" side as he hasn’t been tested enough.

- The religious BS, no need to go into detail and explain how this propaganda shit has nothing to do with football. LOL at the guy with the loudspeaker during half time yelling " Jaaaanam, hichki be shoma nagoft siah bepoooshin...". What a pathetic and sad lie

- Really don’t know based on what Cashkan is given the captain armband, with likes of Hosseini or even Hajsafi on the field. Keeping aside that Cashkan absolutely does not bring the calmness, smartness or any kind of needed qualities - I honestly think this is a bit disrespectful especially to someone like Jalal Hosseini, who has been the most consistent TM player since 2007!

- Rezaeian is our best FK taker. I don’t know why vs. Uzbekistan for example he was not given the chance to take them.

Anyway during the game, while enjoying the way we were dominating Korea, the camera zoomed on the substitutes and I was like WOW. We are so superior, and still have likes of Gucci, Ando, Shojaei, Torabi, Rafie, Ansarifard and Co. on the bench! + many other talents in the league that could make it to TM as well. Just fantastic and so damn promising! With each game we improved and still can reach higher levels with these kinds of unpolished gems.
                    I think he doesn't give the captain's armband to jalal Hosseini because he doesn't speak any English. You can't have a captain that is unable to communicate with the refs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

first of all arm band is not based on age, you can be 18 and be captain, plus ashkan is a good captain, he may have less tm cap but he has experience playing in europe winning in bundesliga and he will go back to europe hopefully hertha berlin, also we have many players hence the squad can be rotated like this game and uzbekistan game,we say the rotation

Comment

Yup great points. The scary thing is, this squad is far from its best player wise, it's still a raw and young team that will be hitting its peak during 2018-2022, where I can guarantee that we will have at least 3-4 players in the top 3 leagues, with several players in good European leagues. It's a good time to be an Iranian fan and we deserved this

Now we need to focus to maintain this level of performance and beat Syria next. If we don't lose our concentration Russia seems very close

Comment

iran willadvance cose to its best fifa ranking ever in this coming october ranking

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                            Can you pls highlight the part where I said that we are the underdog?
                            right here.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Ironically the only team that created several dangerous scoring opportunities on our goal was Qatar, and more ironically at home before a packed Azadi stadium. They have been the only team causing trouble for our defenders and making Beiranvand look like one of our best players of the day.

The main reason for this was our lack of real friendlies prior to this match, we all witnessed that with time our team performed better match after match. I am truly hoping we will keep up this trend and in our upcoming matches will play even more refreshing and beautifully!

Comment

After the loss, Stielike attacks and criticizes Korean football, its youth programs and it's star player, Son.
                                به گزارش "ورزش سه"، اشتلیکه این روزها در کره جنوبی شرایط خوبی ندارد. بردهای سخت برابر تیم های قطر و چین در کنار تساوی نا امید کننده برابر سوریه به اندازه ای وضعیت را برای او در میان کره ای های مغرور بحرانی کرده بود که باخت به ایران در تهران او را وادار کرد تا برای دفاع از خود به فوتبال کره و ستاره محبوب آنها حمله کند.

اشتلیکه در ابتدای نشست خبری نتیجه به دست آمده را غم انگیز خواند اما پس از آن جمله ای عجیب را به زبان آورد: سال هاست با مربیان مختلف به ایران می بازیم!

سرمربی آلمانی با بیان این جمله اولین تلاش خود برای فرار از انتقادات کره ای ها را آغاز کرد اما این همه تلاش او نبود. گام بعدی برای اشتلیکه انتقاد به زیر ساخت های فوتبال کره بود. او در ادامه صحبتهای خود به این موضوع اشاره کرد که جنگ بدنی و فیزیکی را به ایرانی ها باختند و این دلیل باخت کره جنوبی برابر ایران بود. اشتلیکه البته راه فرار از این مشکل را در توجه بیشتر به فوتبال پایه دانست.

گام آخر برای این سرمربی آلمانی حمله غیر مستقیم به ستاره ای بود که این روزها در میان بازیکنان برتر ماه لیگ جزیره به شمار می رود و کره ای ها حسابی او را دوست دارند. اشتلیکه با اشاره به نام سباستین سوریا مهاجم تیم ملی قطر در نشست خبری بعد از بازی با ایران نا رضایتی خود را از ستاره گران قیمت تاتهام، سون هیونگ مین و دیگر ستاره های نامدار این تیم ابراز کرد. او که پیش از دیدار با قطر نبود زمان کافی را برای هماهنگی بازیکنان لژیونر پرشمار را یکی از عمده مشکلات این تیم اعلام کرده بود، در اختیار داشتن بازیکنی مانند سوریا که در لیگ داخلی کشورش حضور داشته باشد و بتواند زمان زیادی در اردوی تیم ملی حضور داشته باشد را به ستاره های فوتبال کره ارجح دانست تا خشم کره ای ها را بر انگیزد.

Comment

Working...
                                X