Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is a good place to watch the Saudi game? Espn3 is not airing it. Want to to see some Aussies beat some asss

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      Where is a good place to watch the Saudi game? Espn3 is not airing it. Want to to see some Aussies beat some asss
      GO TO CHANNEL AFC HUB ON YOUTUBE
      You just got Caged
      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chael McGregor View Post
          lol. it was your Ivan (if u wanna go that way???!!!) who scored lucky 94th min goal against Qatar where Qatari GK just gave it to your team. what has your team done anything impressive in this round of qualifiers yet with lucky win against Qatar and draw against China? if you want to bring up your team's past accomplishments just to defend your silly argument, go ahead. it won't impact the match anyway tomorrow

fans like you are the ones that create hate among countries online by acting like immature 5 year old
          You had 3 min in first and 5 in second half worth of added time. I will take a “lucky" 94th min goal over no goals.

For all of you fans who blure politics and culture and feel the Uzbekistanis are close to us so we should support them, know this, in the world of sports they are no different than the arabs. They and their fans hate us...don't believe me go to their forums. As far as I am concerned they have no footballing pedigree...and imo I would rather see S. Korea go to WC for the sake of maintaining some respect for Asia.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            You had 3 min in first and 5 in second half worth of added time. I will take a “lucky" 94th min goal over no goals.

For all of you fans who blure politics and culture and feel the Uzbekistanis are close to us so we should support them, know this, in the world of sports they are no different than the arabs. They and their fans hate us...don't believe me go to their forums. As far as I am concerned they have no footballing pedigree...and imo I would rather see S. Korea go to WC for the sake of maintaining some respect for Asia.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            A lot of Asian countries envy Iran and love to trample on us given a chance, this includes most Stans, Arabs, Orientals and Turks....

Comment

Does anyone know where we can watch the post match press conference for the IR-UZ match?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                If the match goes in favour of Iran, he won't be seen again here...
                Right you were!

I dont understand some ppl going to other nations forum before a match against them and start trash talking.
                To be honest many Iranians do the same, specailly on twitter and instagram (Messi an an example before WC14 game).

If I ever would go to some other people's forum, it would be more for respect and exchange info and wishing eachother goodluck for a good game etc... but coming here and trashtalking.... teenagers...!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

گزارش تصویری از تمرینات تیم ملی

Comment

IS it just me or does Mohammadi look like a shorter version of Bonucci
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

moral of the story: Always make sure you gloat AFTER your team wins. :-) Doing so before the match may result in embarrassment.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I hope to see Soroush in the next game. CQ needs to start using him

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          I hope to see Soroush in the next game. CQ needs to start using him
                          Only play Souroush if he is ready. Don't force him in there. Shojaei has been on fire lately and it's best to play him again.. Souroush would be a good sub option

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            IS it just me or does Mohammadi look like a shorter version of Bonucci
                            I can't believe Sturm Graz didn't want to sign him....
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                              I can't believe Sturm Graz didn't want to sign him....
                              Lyon didn't want Griezmann either, look at him now. Terek is a better team than them anyways fortunately, so it's their loss

Comment

It seems that TM is back to training at the National Camp as they have repaired the grass ( http://90tv.ir/news/312128/%DA%AF%D8...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Any pics of the repaired field ?

Comment

Working...
                                X