This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
    Oh man, I can't take when TM is playing WCQ anymore... feel like I will have heart attack at any moment.
    I love the adrenaline rush! It's going to be exciting

Comment

Iran will win ...uzgalestan is not Argentina ..just a average team who has been improving but hasn't really dominated anything yet. They won against Syria and were lucky to win against Qatar scoring in 90th minute. So I am not sure exactly what is it that we are making a mountain from here .. if I were CQ I would have pulled my player together and told them to go out and show how confident you are, play ball and enjoy the game ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Iran will win ...uzgalestan is not Argentina ..just a average team who has been improving but hasn't really dominated anything yet. They won against Syria and were lucky to win against Qatar scoring in 90th minute. So I am not sure exactly what is it that we are making a mountain from here .. if I were CQ I would have pulled my player together and told them to go out and show how confident you are, play ball and enjoy the game ...
        lol. it was your Ivan (if u wanna go that way???!!!) who scored lucky 94th min goal against Qatar where Qatari GK just gave it to your team. what has your team done anything impressive in this round of qualifiers yet with lucky win against Qatar and draw against China? if you want to bring up your team's past accomplishments just to defend your silly argument, go ahead. it won't impact the match anyway tomorrow

fans like you are the ones that create hate among countries online by acting like immature 5 year old

Comment

Originally posted by Chael McGregor View Post
          lol. it was your Ivan (if u wanna go that way???!!!) who scored lucky 94th min goal against Qatar where Qatari GK just gave it to your team. what has your team done anything impressive in this round of qualifiers yet with lucky win against Qatar and draw against China? if you want to bring up your team's past accomplishments just to defend your silly argument, go ahead. it won't impact the match anyway tomorrow

fans like you are the ones that create hate among countries online by acting like immature 5 year old
          We will talk after Iran beats Uzk today ok? For now just enjoy your dreams for they will only be dreams
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
            We will talk after Iran beats Uzk today ok? For now just enjoy your dreams for they will only be dreams
            we'll see

Comment

we'll see
              remember, don't flinch

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                remember, don't flinch

Comment

If the match goes in favor of Uzbekistan I have a feeling you are going to have a great time..lol

Comment

Iran should and will win , we have depth, we have the right coach, we have the right players, we have the right mind set, We have the winning attitude, Remember, last WCQ when Uzbek got into the playoffs they LOST to Jordan of all the teams?!!!! This shows they dont have depth , granted even if they won against Jordan , they would have lost to Uruguay, but at least they should have beat them.... so We should not be scared of such a team ...

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      If the match goes in favor of Uzbekistan I have a feeling you are going to have a great time..lol
                      If the match goes in favour of Iran, he won't be seen again here...

Comment

we'll see

Comment

Australia vs Saudi Arabia on ESPN 3 today.

If they win again they'll be 9 points in the group. They have cheated so far, let's see if they can cheat again against the Aussies.

Comment

we'll see

We did.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Today once again Iran showed by under our glorious leader Carlos Quieroz we are Asias #1 team!!!!

Comment

hm did he already unsubscribe?
                                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X