Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMs looking like a CHAMP!! We win this Uzbek game Away and Win Korea at home, 90% of our qualification headache is over!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      TMs looking like a CHAMP!! We win this Uzbek game Away and Win Korea at home, 90% of our qualification headache is over!!!
      we should have won the game against China though, they were weaker than Qatar.

Comment

Had to make this sorry. *Note I actually think Taremi deserve spot on Tm for 4th striker spot even with his Turkey shenanigans as he is a good player at least for Ipl standards. This is only made for comedic purposes.*
        __________________________________________________ __
        Khanban: Taremi why does CQ keep inviting you to these camps?
        Taremi: Bekhatereh in….bebin

-- ---- ----- -----
        CQ: mmmmmm
        Aghajanian: RAWR
        Neku: heh.

-- ---- ----- -----
        *Meanwhile tooye saf*
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          The difference being when CQ doesnt release the list he actually does submit to FIFA while some vatani coaches have forgotten to do that in ACL before. Thus, disqualifying teams from the tournament.
          GN should've never been allowed to coach again for that shit

Comment

Good list, looks like they had a good training camp, everything is looking positive. TM is coming, and Uzbekistan stands no chance!
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Matador View Post
              GN should've never been allowed to coach again for that shit
              It's Iran bro. Professionalism and consequences for one's actions, unless Unislamic, is nonexistent.

Comment

can somebody tell this Shafie guy to shut up for god's sake when the guest is talking??
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Team Melli arrived in Tashkent couple of hours ago.

Comment

IFF very unhappy with Ozbaks not giving visas to our media team. They could have saved a lot of expenses if they could've got on the same charter plane with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      IFF very unhappy with Ozbaks not giving visas to our media team. They could have saved a lot of expenses if they could've got on the same charter plane with TM.
                      is ok they have to come tehran also, we will teach them a lesson

Comment

They have learned from arabs I see.. Can't wait to see them in Azadi Jahanam then.

Comment

Fortunately, they're not making our players train in the hotel lobby like the Saudis did with PP

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            They have learned from arabs I see.. Can't wait to see them in Azadi Jahanam then.
                            don't mistake incompetent Uzbek officials with deliberate actions of Arabs. case in point: Uzbekistan is only country along with N.Korea that has exit visa requirement for its citizens. All traveling Uzbeks face this bs visa issues whenever they visit Uzbekistan.

I don't think it is anything deliberate. Also, I think last time Uzbekistan did pretty well in Azadi Jahanam

Comment

Dirty Uzbeks. Did not expect anything else from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael McGregor View Post
                                don't mistake incompetent Uzbek officials with deliberate actions of Arabs. case in point: Uzbekistan is only country along with N.Korea that has exit visa requirement for its citizens. All traveling Uzbeks face this bs visa issues whenever they visit Uzbekistan.
                                I don't think it is anything deliberate. Also, I think last time Uzbekistan did pretty well in Azadi Jahanam

Lol, so cocky about that lucky win gifted by the referee. At least our goal in Tashkent was scored in open play. Your player elbowed ours in the head, then the referee gave you a free kick which you scored on.

I feel like Uzbeks forget how the game was gifted to them. Both games had fair goals called off, but Iran should have tied 1-1 in Tashkent and won 1-0 in Tehran. The refereeing decisions in both games were bs. Mohammad Nouri's goal in Tehran was 100% fair, and your goal was gifted by AFC refereeing. Congrats. Can't wait for Azmoun to head a couple goals over that balding Denisov.

Comment

Working...
                                X