This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    It causes a problem because I'd like to see Torabi on the WC list too but he hasn't had opportunities to impress.

Compare this to our attack last world cup where the only goal threat was Gucci.
    Torabi was very impressive against Montenegro.

And they are doing very well in their UEFA group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Torabi was very impressive against Montenegro.

And they are doing very well in their UEFA group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      True his jukes on the first goal were great I dont know what CQs threshold for being impressed is to let a player join though.

For example, he is probably keeping Taremi because Taremi is responsible for about 9 points for Iran during qualifying like Gucci did.

Comment

I hate that we use Taremi. He's one of those players who is a constant wildcard. Would much rather have the in-form Ghoochannejhad or Torabi instead of him on the wing :/
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          The reason why it is hard to replace Amiri, is because we don't have another left footed winger. We have Hajsafy but lacks that speed required to run the flank.
          I thought Torabi was left footed too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            I thought Torabi was left footed too!
            no hes right footed pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              no hes right footed pretty sure.
              All these guys Torabi, Karim, Taremi, Ghoddos are all right footed and play as inside forwards on the left. Every squad needs a left footed winger for specific game plans.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                I hate that we use Taremi. He's one of those players who is a constant wildcard. Would much rather have the in-form Ghoochannejhad or Torabi instead of him on the wing :/
                Exactly! The guy isn't even that good. I'd argue anyone in his position playing for a stacked team like PP would be scoring the same amount of goals.
                I don't like anything about him... He doesn't hustle, he's slow, takes very crappy shots, makes stupid challenges which makes him a liability.
                He could've easily got a 2nd yellow card against Al Ahli when he jumped into the goalie for no reason.

Comment

I understand the dilemma. Persepolis has matches vs Al Hilal and Iran has to prepare for the World Cup.

I'm not taking sides here. This is a certain situation where the two coaches need to get together and compromise. As much as I'd like to fully support Team Melli (which I always do, 110% despite the many circumstances), the matches against Al Hilal along with a possible final in the ACL are just as nationally important and crucial as TM games. I ONLY say this because we have surpassed the qualification phase and compromising between Branko and Carlos would not be abnormal.

Let's hope they let bygones be bygones and do what's best for BOTH Team Melli and for Persepolis.

Comment

Togo team against Iran .

Friendly will be played in Kazan , Russia on 5. October.

http://www.togofoot.info/index.php/t...sadate-akoriko

Comment

New CQ Facebook post

Dear friends,

Let me share and emphasize these recent Edgardo Bauza words. The new Saudi Arabia coach was appointed to his job with the goal of taking their national team to the knockout stage of 2018 Russia World Cup:

“FIFA days are not enough for us to prepare the team. I urge all clubs that have national team players, to let me train the players 2-3 days a week”.

“Now that I'm starting my project here, I must say I will not accept anybody in my technical staff from the old team".

“The Saudi Arabian players must be well prepared and the only way that is possible is to play strong teams in the friendlies”.

“We need to have a complete review of our defensive structure, to avoid any future problems. The Saudi Arabian officials have asked me to take the team to the knockout stage of the world cup”.

This is it.

Good Luck Bro.
                      CQ

Comment

Lol he wrote "Good Luck Bro" at the end?

Comment

Did we ever find out who's writing these posts?? Because I doubt that CQ even approves of these messages..

Comment

Saudi already has friendlies with Ghana and Jamaica. Africa and North America.
                            Of course they'll have great friendlies, but in the end their federation is more incompetent and interferes more than our own.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Of course they'll have great friendlies, but in the end their federation is more incompetent and interferes more than our own.
                              $$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate the competency of their federation as 8-0.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X