This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Is Afshin Peyrovani still the "director" of TM?
    Don't think he is. Someone has to remove that from Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Don't think he is. Someone has to remove that from Wikipedia
      He has been dismissed months ago. And remained quiet about it.

Comment

we need to forget this and start our preparation for WC 2018

1)Ashkan and Ali Karimi need to get a team ASAP
        2)we need at least 4 friendly games before the end of the year
        3) 4-6 friendlies after the new year base on the group we end up
        4) We need to figure out our GK situation, looks like GK will be our issue
        5) And most importantly of ALL we need to extend CQ contract now for at least AC 2019!!! Taj needs to get of his ass and sign this guy up right now. regardless of what happens in WC, we will have our best chance to go far in AC 2019 if we keep CQ.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post

5) And most importantly of ALL we need to extend CQ contract now for at least AC 2019!!! Taj needs to get of his ass and sign this guy up right now. regardless of what happens in WC, we will have our best chance to go far in AC 2019 if we keep CQ.
          From all of that number 1 will come through. Good thoughts but u have a brain they don't

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            He has been dismissed months ago. And remained quiet about it.
            Probably like nekunam, he had not been paid for several months if ever by IFF ..!?
            Yet I have a sneaking suspicion that CQ had suggested to them to quit TM as form of rebellion or gelaye against IFF, until they come through with their salaries...!?? Cause retaining their respective positions in TM was always more important & valuable to them than the supposed salary they were to earn from IFF ..!
            CQ was never all too wild about keeping Iranians amongst his coaching crew at anytime, cause he knew that may well facilitate & expedite his departure from TM, the next time he got into a spat with IFF or SM..!
            IFF could then use these guys who had become familiar with his system of play & training methods as a stop gap measure temporary replacement, until they gathered & coughed up the money for a suitable replacement but only after the Temps failed miserably to emulate Carlitos success ..!

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post

I would be happy if we get 6-7 friendlies overall. I don't think we get around 10 as you mentioned.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun: Kholeh Araba, hamashoon injoorian - doost daran vahkta talaf konan. They interviewed Saman a bit as well./

Comment

Saman Ghoddos should do the Persian Hookup and get Dejagah and Karimi to join Ostersunds

Comment

I hope Nouri was watching that game and picks up Dejagah for Werder Bremen. I really don't understand how the guy is clubless..he's a class act, free agent, EU citizen, and fluent in both German and English. He must have a horrible agent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree

Now it's time for IFF to put his money where his mouth is and get us at least 10 friendlies between now and next June

We need 4 friendlies this year and 6 next year

Today's game was strange and uncharacteristic of TM in many ways but it is history and we need to look forward to the future

Comment

Lol look at the french bias towards iran again : http://www.football365.fr/qualifs-cd...e-5757445.html
                        Azmoun was born in syria and his family escaped al assad dictatorship shortly after he was born! Really?

Comment

We qualified which is great but if offence doesn't get any better.It will be a quick and boring group stage in Russia.I know our defence is the best against Asia but what does say when in 10 games we only scored 10 goals against Asian teams.Some are saying our goaltending needs help but I feel our front line needs to get better every match it's the same story "kheili as Shanc Amon o az dast dadim" We only have sardar who can score on a regular basis.Taremi even with PP misses more then he scores!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                            .....Taremi even with PP misses more then he scores!

That goes for every forwarder on planet earth and entire Milky Way, otherwise each football game would have Basektball Score lines.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Lol look at the french bias towards iran again : http://www.football365.fr/qualifs-cd...e-5757445.html
                              Azmoun was born in syria and his family escaped al assad dictatorship shortly after he was born! Really?
                              It's only bias if they did it on purpose!

I'd rather call it lack of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                ???

Crazy stuff!

Also seems the players are getting more and more frustrated with IFF, this is dangerous (althoug they're right). It could damage the team spirit and also create lose of focus.
                                Hope things sort out a bit the coming months, we can't use this! Because nobody wants a 2006 deja vu i think.
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X