This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Figure out? Who do you wanna find beside Pouraliganji?

Well conpetition is good. I know PAG is 2nd choice but Im not sure if he gels with Hosseini perfectly. Hopefully they mesh well.

Comment

First pictures of TM's arrival in Armenia. A music band called Khonyagarane Mehr was also there.

Comment

^ what a nice welcome to Armenia for our players dameshoon garm..
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

check out Carlito looking all suave, pimpin it out with his pink shirt...!! lol
          play on playa...!!

halla khoda be dadesh berese agge khanoomesh een akso bebine..! kheshtakesho be saresh mikeshe vaghti be porteghal bargarde..!! ha ha ha

Comment

Carlito

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
              Just curious anyone knows if IFF paid Thailand for the friendly or if Thailand paid IFF?
              i believe must be half half, as in iran pay for its own flight but onces in thailand , thai FA provide accomedation such as hotel, bus food and etc, however i am not sure if any one have a clear answer let us all know thanks

Comment

اولین تمرین تیم ملی بزرگسالان در اردوی ارمنستان

Comment

What are they doing in Armenia?

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                    Just curious anyone knows if IFF paid Thailand for the friendly or if Thailand paid IFF?
                    Depends on who made the invite. Traditionally the host country pays all the expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      What are they doing in Armenia?
                      training camp for tm for iran two up coming games

Comment

Mr translator right there! He feels he is at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Depends on who made the invite. Traditionally the host country pays all the expenses.
                          this time pretty sure iran is paying! They need to get away from the bad environment in iran and all the media. good choice to go in camp

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post

Mr translator right there! He feels he is at home.
                            Iran is his only home. But glad he can speak their language.

Comment

Givova is not happy with TM wearing Adidas.

http://90tv.ir/video/306197/%D8%AC%D...88%D9%88%D8%A7

Comment

All I can say to the previous comments is CQ knows exactly what he is doing and how to provide TM with the best preparation to succeed. There is usually never a time I criticize him because A. he is the greatest manager our beloved country has ever had and B. he genuinely loves our country and does whats best for the squad. When he kicked Rahmati and Aghili off the team, I was a bit worried since Rahmati was very crucial at the time and I had no faith in the other GK options, but now looking at it, he has thrown out all the hashieh with that one simple move. Setting an example to future TM players is exactly what he did and that is why so many people love him.

Comment

Working...
                                X