X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    They are a small minority.

I'm azari, my entire moms family is azari, they consider themselves Iranian and only that.

Don't paint all azaris with the same brush please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same with Father. They speak Azari a lot but do not consider themselves anything but Iranian. I've never heard my father or any of his relatives (sisters, brothers etc.) discuss going to Baku or anything.

The disgusting behavior of SOME Teraktor fans are just that - SOME and they are very few with big mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
      So only the small minority goes to the stadium? Why do we always see them making grey wolves hand signs and people chanting "Khalije Arabi" or "Toole sagaye Kourosh" ? Or remember when they wrote on their banner "South Azerbaycan is not Iran". Where was the majority to stop them?
      Because its very simple propaganda. They're 3 or 4 dudes mostly and they film everything they do. Some are entrapment.
      As for slogans - most football fans can be fooled to say anything in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Because its very simple propaganda. They're 3 or 4 dudes mostly and they film everything they do. Some are entrapment.
        As for slogans - most football fans can be fooled to say anything in the stadium.
        Not true, go and watch some videos of Teraktor fans. There are thousands of them.

Do we have some Tabrizi members here? They need to explain us a little bit for what's going on. All the time we see separatists only in Tabriz or Urmia. I never saw a video of separatists in Ardabil for example.
        Maybe Ali Daei was right after all what he said about Tabrizis?

Comment

lol Iranians are so damn emotional. get over it, the kid was just joking based on SOME of the stupid tiraxtur fans. (definitely not small number though based on what ive seen and read) y'all are grown men, don't need to get offended by it. im azari from my mom's side btw.

Comment

We should ban this Central Asian Language. Turks belong in Mongolia. LONG LIVE PERSIA!
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=364978
              nice way of punishment, late for bus to training get fined!

Comment

Iran - Poland in Germany cancelled
                http://90tv.ir/news/408503/%D8%A7%D8...8-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Interesting, this time we got a cancellation before confirmation.

Iran planning to play Chile and Sweden again? That would be great(of course if it doesn't cancelled like this one)

Comment

Russia friendly also to be cancelled soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      Interesting, this time we got a cancellation before confirmation.

Iran planning to play Chile and Sweden again? That would be great(of course if it doesn't cancelled like this one)
                      Haha i was thinking the same. When was that even scheduled to be canceled. You can't call it a cancellation in that case. It's more like agreement wasn't reached or so...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

90tv has really gone down the drains.
                        That whole article is crap.

1 - No such match was ever confirmed or even agreed to.
                        2 - So Germany refused to host Iran-Poland because Esteghlal-Persepolis derby was cancelled in Bielefeld? What the heck does one have to do with the other. Every single one of these items is run by seperate organizations.
                        3 - IFF had nothing to do with the Tehran Derby in Germany.
                        4 - I'm not pointing at you 04041374 jan, but our media and fans really love the "TM friendly game cancelled" whereas for most of us it is now bimazeh. The last people to get the memo are our unprofessional "Writers".

Comment

Iran - Somali Pirates FC on Mars cancelled

Comment

^
                            lol
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

That 90 article is from 2 years ago when we actually did played chili and Sweden
                              Entirely wrong and bogus

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                                Iran - Somali Pirates FC on Mars cancelled
                                I was really looking forward to this game

Comment

Working...
                                X