This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Yeah. Adidas contract is good because they are professional and will ensure all of our football teams ( youth, womens, Beach, Futsal, etc) have the same kit, and pre match gear, training gear. ( if it is a contract for all of our teams) . But the design will be a template probably of IFF's choice with badge. I highly doubt we get a unique design. Best we can hope for is a tri colour design using an attractive,modern template that has some cooler features ( not just the very basic plain look).
    Why not. We are a world cup participant...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Why not. We are a world cup participant...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
      they did the same thing for bosnia last WC. ( and others im probably forgetting). But at the same time, they gave algeria a really nice shirt. Maybe we can get something like that.

Comment

Do you guys think Adidas will print the cheetah?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          I hope not. It was nice but I'd like something new.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
            I hope not. It was nice but I'd like something new.
            How about a picture of Mayeli-Kohan screaming some belligerence instead? I think it would intimidate our opponents and could be used to raise awareness of delusional old men world wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              100% no. A big company like adidas would not let someone like IFF give them a design. The cheetah looked good on a uhlsport jersey but to be honest, it looks kinda unprofessionally done. A nice tricolor design by adidas would be sweet
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

تغییر زمان دیدار تیم ملی ایران و کره جنوبی

زمان دیدار تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان با کره جنوبی از رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 تغییر کرد

ر این اساس ملی پوشان کشورمان روز پنجشنبه نهم شهریورماه (31 آگوست) ساعت 16:30 به وقت تهران در ورزشگاه سئول به مصاف هم می روند.
                گفتنی است، پیش از این زمان بازی این دو تیم 15:30 به وقت تهران اعلام شده بود.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  100% no. A big company like adidas would not let someone like IFF give them a design. The cheetah looked good on a uhlsport jersey but to be honest, it looks kinda unprofessionally done. A nice tricolor design by adidas would be sweet
                  Also IFF just copied it from some Tattoo sample. So Adidas could get in problems^^
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    i agree..! but if the Cheetah was shrunk down a bit and modified to a much cooler and more original artwork, then it coulda been a possibility of incorporating it somewhere on our jersey...!!? Only if IFF had some clout to influence Adidas into offering them a truly unique design..!! which they clearly dont, as they practically had to beg them just to sponsor us and they only finally seem to be doing after we qualified to WC ..!(well supposedly..!!)
                    i think if we pursue Puma, then it will become much more likely for cheetah to remain on our kit..!! they seem to specialize in African teams and coming up with more elaborate and unique designs for each team they sponsor..!! while bigger companies like Nike and especially Adidas (which is a big Team Kit supplier) use the WC exposure mostly to focus on selling a Particular later to become a popular TEAM DESIGN PALLET..!

Comment

i am sure adidas can help get us a sick design

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        i agree..! but if the Cheetah was shrunk down a bit and modified to a much cooler and more original artwork, then it coulda been a possibility of incorporating it somewhere on our jersey...!!? Only if IFF had some clout to influence Adidas into offering them a truly unique design..!! which they clearly dont, as they practically had to beg them just to sponsor us and they only finally seem to be doing after we qualified to WC ..!(well supposedly..!!)
                        i think if we pursue Puma, then it will become much more likely for cheetah to remain on our kit..!! they seem to specialize in African teams and coming up with more elaborate and unique designs for each team they sponsor..!! while bigger companies like Nike and especially Adidas (which is a big Team Kit supplier) use the WC exposure mostly to focus on selling a Particular later to become a popular TEAM DESIGN PALLET..!
                        Well the Puma ones we had during 2014 WCQ were very ugly, and Algeria's puma kits for the World Cup were also very ugly. But there was that one African team that had Puma, I think it was Cameroon, but I'm not sure, their design was very cool

Comment

Last month word was that Australia was interested in a friendly with Iran in the lead up to WC2020, but rumor had it that a potential tournament was in the works, so nothing was finalized. Anyone heard word on this? (http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06...ld-Cup-Russia/)
                          Also, its a fine line for CQ on what friendlies to host before the WC draw in December, such as what we have with Russia in October. Lose, or play against weak teams, and your ranking moves down and your grouping for the WC becomes more difficult. But then again, win and have good fixtures...and potentially your ranking rises and you are placed into an easier group. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            Last month word was that Australia was interested in a friendly with Iran in the lead up to WC2020, but rumor had it that a potential tournament was in the works, so nothing was finalized. Anyone heard word on this? (http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06...ld-Cup-Russia/)
                            Also, its a fine line for CQ on what friendlies to host before the WC draw in December, such as what we have with Russia in October. Lose, or play against weak teams, and your ranking moves down and your grouping for the WC becomes more difficult. But then again, win and have good fixtures...and potentially your ranking rises and you are placed into an easier group. Decisions, decisions...
                            Don't count on much. CQ doesn't like big friendlies. Besides Asian teams will all be through in one seed so our ranking won't matter (for the WC anyways).

Comment

Iran vs ASyria will be held in Azadi not as some suggested in Mashhad.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Iran vs ASyria will be held in Azadi not as some suggested in Mashhad.
                                Is that stadium ever going to be played in?

Comment

Working...
                                X