This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Because anywhere they play in the middle east the match can get political, and that could have consequences.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

I dont agree.
    Oman seems a perfect place for both nations, as well as with regards to the political factors.

Oman, unlike many other PERSIAN gulf fiefdoms has pretty good relations with iran. And since Assad is on the payroll of IR, by all logic he should not (dare not, one would like to believe) object .
    All that is aside the proximity of the venue to BOTH nations. Hell, syrians may even have some advantage in oman being an arab country.

But why did syria say yes to malaysia?
    That is a window in how these countries (read: ungrateful LEECHES) truly feel and what their nature is when it comes to iran.
    AFC can suggest a venue to a host. That is if the host hasnt come up with a few choices themselves.
    And unless the host agrees, the AFC cannot impose it on them.

Anyway, long story short, it just shows no matter how we squeeze our own people and send precious national wealth to these countries (leeches) (several billions of dollars to hold up a genocidal maniac murderer in syria, as just ONE example of MANY) , there is not a bone of gratitude in these parasites. And some will turn around and bite yu in the hand at first chance.

Comment

ali karimi chi mige dige.. bego bere gomshe.. ffs.. all the respect i had for him has disapeared long time ago. mesle magas mimune. let team melli do what it needs to do!

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
        ali karimi chi mige dige.. bego bere gomshe.. ffs.. all the respect i had for him has disapeared long time ago. mesle magas mimune. let team melli do what it needs to do!
        I used to be a big fan of AK8, but he seems very hypocritical recently. This is an interview of him when he was TM assistant coach.

http://90tv.ir/news/305090/%D8%A8%D8...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

If you lose respect for AK8, then you pretty much should lose respect for every Iranian footballer ever to play.
          The man has done so much for our football and still provides guidance and leadership towards our younger players. So many players look up to him.

I don't think you guys remember when he sold his own Red Paykan towards charity in Mashhad to help needy children, but yet let's lose respect for him.
          One story that really made me love AK8 was when one of his Iranian friends in Germany became severely ill and had to go to the hospital. His friend also had major financial difficulty, so what AK8 did was fly from Tehran to Germany and went to the hospital to visit him and paid for all of his hospital fees. This was about a couple years ago, but let's lose respect for him. Sometimes, I just don't understand some of the foolish comments left on these forums

Comment

He has a big heart (which is prone to emotional outbursts) but he is very unprofessional.

Comment

CQ new post on facebook. I love the bold part.

Dear friends.

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE.

Team Melli is already playing his “Russia 2018 World Cup”. We just finished the first and second half of this competition; in this “World Cup” we still have to play 8 halfs! Coming soon we have Uzbekistan (3rd half) and South Korea (4th half). After these 4 matches we will have 12 points played.

Let me refresh all our memories reviewing the past and trying to learn something with it. Team Melli History tell us that despite great Players, Coaches and Presidents, in the past it was IMPOSSIBLE to qualify Iran Football Team twice in a row for the World Cup competition.

First it was the 1978 World Cup. Then the 1998 World Cup, only 20 years after. Then Iran was in 2006 and 2014 World Cups, always with 8 years brake.
              My Job, my Goal, my Mission and My Dream is to make The IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE. If You Think it is easy to make the impossible, possible, just ask to all the great Coaches, Players and Presidents of The past why they have failed, and why it was IMPOSSIBLE.

Dear friends,

If we learn from History, in order to make The IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE, we cannot repeat the same mistakes or misunderstandings from the past.

My very best wishes to you all,
              CQ

Comment

Ali Karimi is right, why does league need to constantly stop. Why cant we have our camp inside tehran and dont have to leave tehran for our camp?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

wow so CQ just responded to ali karimi post

Comment

Ali Karimi just like Mehdi Rahmati was the cancer of the team. Im glad he is not around the TM camp right now.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Happy Birthday to Beiranvand

Comment

To understand what a petty egotistical idiot Karimi is, remember that his whole problem with CQ started after IFF didn't give him a first class plane ticket!

Comment

For those who can read Farsi, Khabar online just did a great piece showing how Karimi made the exact opposite argument about league delays when he liked Queiroz! What a sad idiot

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/58...rt/iran-soccer

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                            Ali Karimi is right, why does league need to constantly stop. Why cant we have our camp inside tehran and dont have to leave tehran for our camp?
                            With that air pollution the players will get a heart attack before the game with Uzbekistan!

Comment

I feel bad for Karimi, he is def falling from grace!!!!

I think the only supporters he has now are blind PP fans that put PP above TM.

I can't believe I use to support him over Ali Daie. Daie has shown over and over again he is a true professional where as Karimi was in all honesty a waste of talent.

Comment

Too many closed minded people bashing the great Ali Karimi... It's okay I am just sitting here sipping on some chai nabat and seeing all these stupid, negative comments on AK8.

Comment

Working...
                                X