Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be actually Awesome if Iran and Russia are in the same group and potentially play the opening match. They are the easiest seed A teams.

The only downside is that there would be very limited tickets for us since they are the host.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
      It would be actually Awesome if Iran and Russia are in the same group and potentially play the opening match. They are the easiest seed A teams.

The only downside is that there would be very limited tickets for us since they are the host.
      It would be an easier game but those Russian fans would hurt ours and be a danger to Iranian women/kids the men as well.

Id prefer Switzerland/Portugal/Colombia.

Comment

^yea man that 12th man looms large and if we get a favorable result vs them, then we'd have to watch our back walking about the country for the rest of the tournament...!! especially if we're caught fking around with their hot women

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^yea man that 12th man looms large and if we get a favorable result vs them, then we'd have to watch our back walking about the country for the rest of the tournament...!! especially if we're caught fking around with their hot women
          Isn't that the point? I thought we were going there for the babes ? ☹️

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            Isn't that the point? I thought we were going there for the babes ? ☹️

off course, WC/TM football is just an excuse you give your wife for the trip there..!!
            just saying after a likely win and embarrasing the hosts on their big night of the tourney, the crazy-ass russian hooligans will be looking for any excuse to gang tackle and beat the snot out of us and if we get caught hustling their soccer-sluts will give them just that excuse..!! lol

Comment

We should really take our wrestling Team (the strongest in the world) with us with some dehatis from Charmahal Bakhtiari to russia. than i promise you
              the russian hooligans will be nicest people to our fans.

Comment

how much do you guys think it will cost to visit 1-2 WC matches , with hotel?
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  I'm wondering the same.

I'm a broke ass student but I've always wanted to go to Russia and to a WC.

But I'll be graduating in December so I can start saving

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    once the groups are announced, we need to come up with a thread for hotel/flight/ticket prices to TM games for those attending.
                    Flight costs are anywhere between $1,000 to $2,000 round trip depending on where you are coming from
                    Group stage tickets cost anywhere from $100 to $200 per match.
                    Hotels will be a tossup. Maybe $100-150 a night?

Comment

TM will meet Rouhani tomorrow.

Comment

In an interview, Dan Gaspar talks about qualifying for the World Cup with Iran again...

https://www.socceramerica.com/articl...world-cup.html

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                          In an interview, Dan Gaspar talks about qualifying for the World Cup with Iran again...

https://www.socceramerica.com/articl...world-cup.html
                          Article says that we have conceded 2 goals in our 8 games in qualification. They assumed that we conceded goals in the two ties.

Comment

Article here about interest from IFF to extend CQ contract beyond WC.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=359420

مدیر تیم*های ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: همانطور که تاج اشاره کرد به طور قاطع کی*روش تا پایان جام جهانی در تیم ملی می*ماند اما در مورد تمدید قرارداد باید بگویم که این علاقه در فدراسیون فوتبال وجود دارد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، محمدرضا ساکت در گفت و گویی رادیویی در مورد اینکه آیا قرارداد کی*روش با تیم ملی تمدید می*شود یا خیر گفت:همانطور که تاج اشاره کرد به طور قاطع کی*روش تا پایان جام جهانی در تیم ملی می*ماند اما در مورد تمدید قرارداد باید بگویم که این علاقه در فدراسیون فوتبال وجود دارد هرچند که این منوط خواهد بود به مذاکرات تاج با کی*روش هرچند که باز هم تاکید می*کنم این علاقه*مندی با توجه به شناختی که طرفین از یکدیگر پیدا کرده و هماهنگی که ایجاد شده، حتماً وجود خواهد داشت.

وی درباره اینکه چرا نام امیرحسین پیروانی به عنوان سرمربی تیم امید معرفی نمی*شود، گفت:در مورد این تیم برنامه*ریزی*های اولیه انجام شده و نگاهمان این است که از اندیشه*های فنی و راهبری فنی کی*روش در سایر تیم*ها استفاده کنیم.در واقع باید طوری عمل شود که بازیکنان از قعر هرم به رده*های بالا تزریق شوند اما مباحث فنی از رأس هرم به پایه انتقال پیدا کند.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              Article here about interest from IFF to extend CQ contract beyond WC.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=359420
                              is win win for both, cq make good money and alot of holidays and imporve iran football, while iff make money since iran goes to world cup

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                is win win for both, cq make good money and alot of holidays and imporve iran football, while iff make money since iran goes to world cup
                                Would be amazing. I'm all for giving the man anything he wants to stay! To be able to keep a coach that has already been with the team for 8 years is invaluable. If CQ does not want to retire anytime soon, then he should stay in Iran! It's evident through his demeanour that he has grown an affection with Iran, and this bond can only grow especially if we have a successful world cup and make history!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X