This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Lol I just read this interview from Hamed Lak before the 2014 WC. He attacked Haghighi and Dan Gaspar. Although I'm not sure if this interview is made up.
    http://perspolisnews.com/index.php?o...lli&Itemid=851

And now, he's been called up, ironically when Gaspar was rumored to leave the team?!
    who cares he's not good enough anyway. Insane physic but thats not enough to be nr 1 in TM

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Lol I just read this interview from Hamed Lak before the 2014 WC. He attacked Haghighi and Dan Gaspar. Although I'm not sure if this interview is made up.
      http://perspolisnews.com/index.php?o...lli&Itemid=851

And now, he's been called up, ironically when Gaspar was rumored to leave the team?!
      Most probably fake news (no disrespect to CNN), the link you provided does not work. It only goes to their home page.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        The vast majority of that time he was injured so it's not as black and white is it may seem. Also kanaani wasn't particularly poor like daneshgar was during that tournament. I think he will replace pourghaz once he gets back in form
        Dear:
        The fact that his coach at the time ( Khakpour) selected Daneshgar ahead of him should be an indication which one was better at the time.

He played a solid game yesterday for Naft in final of Hazfi cup.
        Irony is Mansourian is negotiating with him for Transfer to Esteglal.
        در همین زمینه، استقلالی ها مذاکراتی را با محمد دانشگر، بازیکن نفت تهران ....... انجام داده*اند.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Dear:
          The fact that his coach at the time ( Khakpour) selected Daneshgar ahead of him should be an indication which one was better at the time.

He played a solid game yesterday for Naft in final of Hazfi cup.
          Irony is Mansourian is negotiating with him for Transfer to Esteglal.
          Agha jan think back to that Qatar game....do you remember how many costly turnovers he had for holding on to the ball for too long or failing to complete simple passes? Khakpour didn't exactly Tate any success for his decision to be the end all be all.

And now that we are on the subject of young CBs, what's your thoughts on Mohammad Ahle Shakheh? He looked great for foolad the few times I saw him play, also rate him much higher than daneshgar. There's many, many young CBs I'd put ahead of daneshgar in fact.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Agha jan think back to that Qatar game....do you remember how many costly turnovers he had for holding on to the ball for too long or failing to complete simple passes? Khakpour didn't exactly Tate any success for his decision to be the end all be all.

And now that we are on the subject of young CBs, what's your thoughts on Mohammad Ahle Shakheh? He looked great for foolad the few times I saw him play, also rate him much higher than daneshgar. There's many, many young CBs I'd put ahead of daneshgar in fact.
            Good CD but not for TM.
            He was great at age of 18-20 but had no good coach to progress.
            he has not shown needed ambition .
            He will be out for months due to injury W29.

Comment

CQ on Facebook:

Nelo Vingada was just appointed Malasia National Team head coach. Wish all the best to this great professional, who has a fantastic knowledge, background and career, but was considered with no ability to lead Iran Olympic Team! In 2004, Iran Federation President and three Technical Committee members completely devalued and wasted Nelo Vingada, ending his contract, with the objective we all know. Again, wish all the best to this gentleman! And congratulations!

Or maybe he was fired because he lost to countries we didn't even know existed, let alone countries who have decent football teams.

Comment

^CQ took that legitimate seeming firing awful personal...!! wonder why..?

to his credit, IFF replacements for the job have been far less qualified since ..!! perhaps Viganda was trying to build from scratch and had a grand ol rebuilding project in mind (sorta like when CQhimself initially took over TM) and Carlos thought he shoulda been afforded more time to implement his plans..!
                but results under Nelo were really dreadful and plain embarrassing, even he himself shoulda expected to be let go after loosing to so many minnows with an arguably very talented squad..!
                lets be honest the real source of that whole problem was $$s (or should i say lack there of..?) and so was the main objective of that firing..! they basically got rid of Nelo and got KP to coach for Free..!

Comment

Nekoonam becomes Teraktorsazi's head coach

No we know for sure that the TM assistants are gone for good

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    CQ on Facebook:

Nelo Vingada was just appointed Malasia National Team head coach. Wish all the best to this great professional, who has a fantastic knowledge, background and career, but was considered with no ability to lead Iran Olympic Team! In 2004, Iran Federation President and three Technical Committee members completely devalued and wasted Nelo Vingada, ending his contract, with the objective we all know. Again, wish all the best to this gentleman! And congratulations!

Or maybe he was fired because he lost to countries we didn't even know existed, let alone countries who have decent football teams.

wow! CQ still has his PETTY, VINDICTIVE nature, eh?
                    One major negative he has. Very petty and doesnt miss a chance to attack someone or bring up a sore point, no matter how insignificant

Comment

Nelo Vingada was shocking. No wonder he can't manage to stay more than one year literally everywhere he goes.

I still can't believe how he managed to screw that talented Olympic team with the likes of Pahlevan, Ali Karimi, PAG, Mosalman, Sharifi, Kanaani, Esmaeili, Akhbari, Cheshmi, Kaveh Rezaei etc... and went on to lose 4-1 to Vietnam (!!!!) and drew 1-1 with Kyrgyzstan

Do not defend this man, Carlos The Malaysian Micky mouse NT that he will coach now fits his level well

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Nelo Vingada was shocking. No wonder he can't manage to stay more than one year literally everywhere he goes.

I still can't believe how he managed to screw that talented Olympic team with the likes of Pahlevan, Ali Karimi, PAG, Mosalman, Sharifi, Kanaani, Esmaeili, Akhbari, Cheshmi, Kaveh Rezaei etc... and went on to lose 4-1 to Vietnam (!!!!) and drew 1-1 with Kyrgyzstan

Do not defend this man, Carlos The Malaysian Micky mouse NT that he will coach now fits his level well
                        Seriously if he couldn't beat Kyrgyzstan and Vietnam with those players then the Malaysian Micky mouse NT is way above his level too.

I think we even had a member here (Ghermez Agha?) who had a cousin or something on Vingada's team who told that member that Vingada was a terrible coach.

Comment

I'm still not 100% convinced that this is CQ's official account...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            I'm still not 100% convinced that this is CQ's official account...
                            Probably isn't.

Comment

If it isn't then I don't know what is wrong with every one trying to impersonate him to promote their personal agendas.

Of course we have this infamous CQ pretender with over 115,000 likes, all of whom think that it's really him, which was exposed here on PFDC (but still actively continuing to post as CQ) and calls Omar Abdulrahman the "best player in Asia" speaking as CQ

https://www.facebook.com/10927548577...7329955631342/

Comment

Vingada is really joke, Carlos simply backing a countryman.

Comment

Working...
                                X