Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a good line up in the absence of players with clubs involved in Asian Games. I was always wondering about central defense players and CQ's thoughts on the fact that both Jalal Hoseini and P. Montazeri are getting too old for international levels games. They are 35 and 34 I believe, respectively. I understand from other people's post here that Kanaani is a central defense players, 188cm in height and could play next to Pour Ali Ganji for a number of years to come if he is that good. I still think that CQ should look at the U-16 central defense player also (can't remember his name for sure Sharifi? Maybe?). By inviting him after the U-17 WC, he can train him for future. We have an outstanding and world class coach and he knows what he is doing.

Comment

Is Shoja still in black list of CQ?

Comment

Is Kanaani even fit? He hasn't played since July and now Mansourian doesn't want him anymore.

Comment

Omani refs to officiate Iran - Uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Is Kanaani even fit? He hasn't played since July and now Mansourian doesn't want him anymore.
            I guess as it says in V3 article that i posted, he wants to see what is his condition, he invited few injured players in past, that doesn't mean he makes the final list though.

Comment

The interesting ones are Mohammadzadeh who is called again over in-form Shafiei of Tractor, or even Nejadmehdi who has been performing as well in ZA while being younger. However they aren't that different and Mohammadzadeh is a different type of defender, more static and better for offensive/defensive heading. Also Kanaani who gets the call despite not even being on SS bench? (same case with Dejagah)

Not a fan of Lak either, imo despite getting relegated with Saba, Forouzan was in a better form.

Otherwise no surprises in this list, looks like Shojaeian lost his spot in the team which is a shame

Comment

He has a habit of inviting injured players to keep track of their progress and see if they're getting better.
                He really likes Kanaani, I think he wants PAG and Kanaani as the CBs once Hosseini retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  He has a habit of inviting injured players to keep track of their progress and see if they're getting better.
                  He really likes Kanaani, I think he wants PAG and Kanaani as the CBs once Hosseini retires.
                  Not sure about that.
                  I feard after horrible/miserable performance during Qatar U22 Olympic games CQ will never invite him again. On the day that CQ went to Qatar to watch U22( Khakpour/Kohan) team. Kanaani played as a right back and was very bad. Khakpour prefered Cheshmi-Daneshgar as CD while Ali Abdolahzadeh was RB starter except the day he was injured and Kanaani replaced him.
                  CQ did not invite him since then with exception of today. If CQ wants to know his fitness he could have talked to his coach and his record this year.
                  While he did play only 180' this season , Daneshgar played for Naft Tehran 1568' and Ali Abdollahzadeh played 2383' for Naft ABadan.

More like a pity invite.

I hope you are right and i am very wrong.
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 05-10-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

gucci is not invited?

Comment

JB,Gucci and Shojaie will join the TM in Austria .

Shojaie still has 6 more games left in the Greece super cup playoffs which ends May 31

Comment

http://www.foxsportsasia.com/footbal...mes-ugly-side/

Interesting article

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          JB,Gucci and Shojaie will join the TM in Austria .

Shojaie still has 6 more games left in the Greece super cup playoffs which ends May 31
                          good, they can rest and be fresh to destroy uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Not sure about that.
                            I feard after horrible/miserable performance during Qatar U22 Olympic games CQ will never invite him again. On the day that CQ went to Qatar to watch U22( Khakpour/Kohan) team. Kanaani played as a right back and was very bad. Khakpour prefered Cheshmi-Daneshgar as CD while Ali Abdolahzadeh was RB starter except the day he was injured and Kanaani replaced him.
                            CQ did not invite him since then with exception of today. If CQ wants to know his fitness he could have talked to his coach and his record this year.
                            While he did play only 180' this season , Daneshgar played for Naft Tehran 1568' and Ali Abdollahzadeh played 2383' for Naft ABadan.

More like a pity invite.

I hope you are right and i am very wrong.
                            The vast majority of that time he was injured so it's not as black and white is it may seem. Also kanaani wasn't particularly poor like daneshgar was during that tournament. I think he will replace pourghaz once he gets back in form
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              Wow, everyone should read this, but attention, you might want to throw up...

Comment

Lol I just read this interview from Hamed Lak before the 2014 WC. He attacked Haghighi and Dan Gaspar. Although I'm not sure if this interview is made up.
                                http://isport.ir/fa/content/31836/%D...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

And now, he's been called up, ironically when Gaspar was rumored to leave the team?!
                                Last edited by 04041374; 05-11-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X