This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Iran - South Korea will kick off at 18:15 IRST (15:45 CET)
    Where did you find this? I tried to check fifa.com but I dont see an official kick off time.
    Based on my math, the match will start 6:45 Pacific Standard Time (Los Angeles, Vancouver)

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Then that makes it even mor e contradicting. If more than half the starters of TM don't play in ipl and you think that top ipl teams would finish mid table in the bundesliga than that means that players who mostly aren't even good enough to play for TM are good enough to come together and finish mid table in the bundesliga. Surely then the TM starters are mostly better than those players and would do great in the bundesliga by your logic. Yet you also think that's it's a joke for Iran to be above Greece, Denmark, Sweden, Cameroon, etc? I mean just look at those countries. Most of them didn't even make the 2014 World Cup and most won't make the 2018. Maybe some are overall better on paper but it's surely not a joke for TM to be above them in ranking.
      I don't think it's contradicting at all. You are mixing national team players with club players! If top clubs in Iran would play in the Bundesliga, they wouldn't be playing against Germany's best 11. There is a difference between clubs playing against clubs in a country than national teams playing against each other. 1. Bundesliga's lower teams are full of European/German average and sometimes even weak players while Iran's top teams are full of IPL's best players (next in line for TM). 2. In clubs (both in IPL and in Bundesliga), players with other nationalities play too. So it's impossible to draw conclusions based on what you are trying to do, since club football and national team football are 2 totally different subjects. Most of the countries you mentioned didn't make it to the WC but you have to consider what teams they had to compete with to get to the WC. If any of those countries in their current shape and form played in Asia, they would have easily qualified to the WC every time! You can not say the same about Iran if we were playing in Europe. Look at the result of an Ibra-less Sweden in our friendly. In the second half when Ibra was out, they still won with 1-0, in an arena where Iran played almost at home (the arena was filled with 95% Iranians). Imagine what they could do if we played in a more natural ground.

It's really funny that I'm actually seriously discussing that the national teams of Sweden, Denmark, Cameroon etc. are in fact stronger than Iran! Not only they are stronger, Iran is not the strongest in Asia either. As we all know, Japan, South Korea and Australia are in reality stronger than Iran too! Iran might beat them from time to time but you have to base that on the big games each country has played against stronger nations. Not the least Iran has a long way to go to reach their achievements (records) in the WC. Final conclusion is, Fifa ranking is BS!

Comment

تیم ملی فوتبال به دنبال برگزاری دیدار تدارکاتی با تیم لیگ برتری در ارمنستان

کادرفنی در حال رایزنی با تیم*های باشگاهی لیگ برتری ارمنستان است تا در صورت مهیا شدن شرایط، تیم ملی کشورمان
        در جریان برگزاری اردوی خود، یک یا چند دیدار تدارکاتی را نیز در این کشور برگزار کند.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/304168/دیدار-دوس...-بانکوک

Iran to play Thailand friendly before the Syria match which its venue has changed from Lebanon to Malaysia.

Comment

why would Syria want to play all the way in Malaysia?
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              That's also beyond my comprehension. Only in favour of the China and Korea.

I would have preferred to play them in Oman or even Qatar than traveling to wet humid South East Asia were our player quite often under perform, let alone the distance and jet lag.

Anyhow, we shouldn't have any excuse to beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

I would have preferred to play them in Oman or even Qatar than traveling to wet humid South East Asia were our player quite often under perform, let alone the distance and jet lag.

Anyhow, we shouldn't have any excuse to beat them.
                I believe time difference is only 3.5 hours between Malaysia and Iran. May be more of an issue for our European players.

Humidity etc. will definitely not be good for us but I don't think Syria (and that region in general) has a similar climate to Malaysia.

Thailand friendly will be interesting as they will for sure be used to the climate and barely any time difference (1 hour).

Comment

مسابقه تیم ملی با ترکیه منتفی شد
                  دیدار دوستانه شاگردان کی روش با تایلند ۲۰ آبان در بانکوک/ تیم ملی از تایلند به مالزی می رود

تیم های ملی فوتبال ایران و تایلند قبل از برگزاری دیدار هفته پنجم خود از رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه یک دیدار تدارکاتی را برگزار می کنند.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    Because anywhere they play in the middle east the match can get political, and that could have consequences.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      تیم ملی فوتبال به دنبال برگزاری دیدار تدارکاتی با تیم لیگ برتری در ارمنستان

کادرفنی در حال رایزنی با تیم*های باشگاهی لیگ برتری ارمنستان است تا در صورت مهیا شدن شرایط، تیم ملی کشورمان
                      در جریان برگزاری اردوی خود، یک یا چند دیدار تدارکاتی را نیز در این کشور برگزار کند.
                      Are you serious? Have we sunk so low?!!!

Comment

I don't know which person in our federation thought it was a good idea to arrange friendly games against clubs only. It is pretty retarded, since most of the clubs are even fielding their development players. We are a national team, not a FC for godssake! Embarrassing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          And South Korea squandered that chance!

Comment

thailand friendly is good a one, thailand is strong at home

Comment

well, there are many Iranians in Malaysia ..... we will definitely have more fans in the stadium by far.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Syria can take the game to Sri Lanka for all I care. We will defeat them. Maybe not 10-0, but I see us pressing hard and coming home with the 1-0 victory.

But we will see. Anything is possible. We saw Korea struggle against Syria, but that was also because Korea isn't looking too great either. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X