Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we are back to squire one! Last two friendly matches were highly competitive.

1. Dubai African United
    2. ISIL fellowship of septic tank

The last choice as always will be Somali Pirates.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      So we are back to squire one! Last two friendly matches were highly competitive.

1. Dubai African United

"History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

PersianLegion

1. Dubai African United

Mordam az khandeh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Kavian & Ehsan

For the world of me I don't understand why we can't set up a friendly match with our neighbor Turkey , why ??????

Comment

or our "ally" Russia?

Comment

we better find a friendly, IFF get busy and find a damn friendly for god sake

Comment

For the short term.. Just get a friendly. UAE would be great. Kazakhstan. Georgia. Armenia.

Turkmenistan would even be ok.

Long term. Start making world cup plans after a win against Uzbekistan. Lock down friendlies with two 2nd tier european sides, an African side and a South American one. Preferably WC sides if not teams that just miss out.

Comment

Oceano Cruz and Dan Gaspar met Peykan's coaching staff.

Comment

wtf..
                    so Dan the Man is still in iRan..!! good sign

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      wtf..
                      so Dan the Man is still in iRan..!! good sign
                      It seems so! I posted about it in the thread made about his departure - I noticed he posted a pic in Tehran earlier in the week. I was really happy to see him back
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Oceano Cruz and Dan Gaspar met Peykan's coaching staff.

Respect!

Dan Gaspar is the man. He's been here since 2011 (6 years ago). A dedicated coach who cares about his keepers. Seeing him and Cruz with the domestic coaches makes me feel good inside. Dameshoon garm.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find the video that goes over Iran's meticulous defensive shape? I think it was made by Navad with clips against South Korea. Trying to learn a few things

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            Does anyone know where I can find the video that goes over Iran's meticulous defensive shape? I think it was made by Navad with clips against South Korea. Trying to learn a few things
                            Planning to become a coach? Become the Alex Nouri of MLS if that's your plan

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              Posted on pfdc twitter recently check it out

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                Kavian & Ehsan
                                For the world of me I don't understand why we can't set up a friendly match with our neighbor Turkey , why ??????
                                My out still ask why??! because Turkish FA being a part of UEFA follow their planning and management style meaning the Turkish National teams schedules is booked a year or two in advance not like our deymi systems of management run by Samad Agha and his gang!

Comment

Working...
                                X