This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    Say what you want about AFC but they have been very very lenient with Iran.

The first home game against Qatar, everyone got into a fight, Neko ran across the Qatari bench to celebrate.
    The second home game against Korea, well everyone saw the mourning, the religious chants.
    The third home game against China, our fans are climbing on electricity poles, and throwing stuff at assistant referees.

AFC could have rightfully taken away our home game against Uzb or forced it to go on without any fans. Instead we got two warnings and a suspension for Nekounam, plus a few thousand fines.
    If AFC did their job right and didn't approve that ridiculous pitch in our away game against Syria, we would have been qualified for the World Cup already.

Comment

Taj press conference

http://static2.90tv.ir/c36105e4/Taj-...EX_90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        just want to clarify what you are saying here.

Are you saying that Markar Aghajanian, javad nekounam and Afshini peyrovani are not with TM because IFF wasn't paying them their salaries and they don't say anything about this because they are themselves part of "this dirty system"?

did I understand you right?
        No, I am not saying this.
        All I say is that the financial situation is always a problem for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          russia CQ met their coach in rostov and they had a handshake on it
          As far as I can see, Russia has no Gap in their schedule before the Confed Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
            Say what you want about AFC but they have been very very lenient with Iran.
            The first home game against Qatar, everyone got into a fight, Neko ran across the Qatari bench to celebrate.
            The second home game against Korea, well everyone saw the mourning, the religious chants.
            The third home game against China, our fans are climbing on electricity poles, and throwing stuff at assistant referees.
            AFC could have rightfully taken away our home game against Uzb or forced it to go on without any fans. Instead we got two warnings and a suspension for Nekounam, plus a few thousand fines.
            AFC is a very shady organization. I can not forget how many times they tried to screw us over specially in favor of KSA or other Persian gulf Arab countries. 1996 the match vs KSA, 2001 match vs Bahrain, 2004 match vs China,..., 2015 match vs Iraq, 2016 Iran vs Syria ... There are very shady activities going on in that organization which was headed by corrupted and convicted dude Bin Hamam and now with Bahraini prince as a head. If AFC was a fair organization I would totally agree with your points. From AFC player of year ceremony to many WCQs and AC matches you can see how this organization favors rich Arab countries as well as china at expense of better teams like Iran, Uzbekistan, and sometimes even Iraq. Unfortunately, the big money has affected the football in all corners of the world but Asia and South America have the most corrupted football confederations.
            Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-09-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

AFC is lenient because they know we are their only chance to grab a few points at the next World Cup. And they definitely need that.

Comment

AFC has been somewhat lenient of late but historically they've done everything within their means to sabotage our football ..!!

and i'd give it over 80% chance that a friendly with Russia aint gonna get finalized and its gonna be another shambolic preparations for TM prior to Uzbek clash..!

Comment

Btw, According to TAJ, IFF might get fined and no spectatoprs allowed for Iran Vs Uzbek game due to the rock thrown at the Asian Ref during the Iran China Clash... Pls add this misery to the list as well....

Comment

Who says Iran is gona play Russia anyway ???
                    No way , Russia plays Hungary on June 5 th and Chile on June 10 th
                    No room for Iran friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan
                      Do not bring those false news here to make the situation worse. A reporter asked Taj that question and Taj did not say that. Taj said they arrested the person who threw that rocket and the country is working to not have those issues again. Plz end the discussion about this.
                      Their is nothing false with my 'news' I think you misread my comments: here they are and I said MIGHT , which Taj reiterates that AFC has the power to do so, and they are using a 'consultant' to avoid this...
                      ...IFF might get fined and no spectators allowed for Iran Vs Uzbek....

Comment

AFC has punished us for the Iran-Qatar and Iran-South Korea game financially and player wise so its not like they went easy on us.

They very well could make Iran-Uzbekistan a fan-free game though because the same thing happened 14 years ago versus North Korea and TM had to play Qatar in an empty Azadi. The funny thing is TM played great that day. Almost stress-free.

Thank goodness they arrested the punks who threw the fireworks or the punishment would have been more severe or they would have cancelled the game! I wouldn't be surprised if these pricks get paid off by someone to pull stunts like this.

Comment

^yea
                          it seems these pricks in AFC has gotten a whiff of what Really hurt$ our Football nowadays, and instead or in addition of their usual disciplinary punishments they've decided to further Financially Hurt our already bankrupt IFF..!
                          listening to Taj's last Press Conference, it seems they've even come up with a fucking formula for adding Fines...!

Comment

I wish AFC could fine us if we cancel any friendlies. Especially, if the friendly is a week away from game time.

Comment

More motivation for CQ to use against our upcoming foes. Imagine qualifying in front of zero spectators, though. LOL

Outside of Azadi would be absolute MADNESS

Comment

There were reports that CQ initially agreed on Markar and Khanban to return back. Apparently they were left our for delayed salaries. Still nothing on Nekounam and Peyrovani. Both of them didn't sign a contract with IFF.

Comment

Working...
                                X