This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Why do we always have to play friendlies against Arab teams?
    Because we have no money for decent friendlies and our other option is to play against this team.

Comment

Our friendly games problems will get better even as IFF is broke.
      With our new improved ranking and
      Once we qualify for the WC in June as the second earliest nation to get there along with Brazil , all sort of countries will come to us for matches.
      I guarantee it

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Can you guys please give it a rest with this Somalian Pirates FC friendly BS !!!??? 😡😡😡😡
        Aziz don't get so upset. Its a joke not *** edited ***, *** edited ***
        And to think your username is sarbaz lol

KEEP IT CLEAN PLEASE!

Comment

I guess after being one of the very first members of this site since 1997 my patience for garbage talk is not what it used to be

Ok it's cool it is a joke then

All right

Comment

We're playing Uzbekistan. As IFF head I would literally try to get any 3rd/2nd rate East European team into Iran or even the weak ones like Turkmenistan/Kazakhstan. It's a logical game.

Comment

I guess after being one of the very first members of this site since 1997 my patience for garbage talk is not what it used to be

Ok it's cool it is a joke then

All right
              I love how after 12 years here you've never thanked anybody once lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                I love how after 12 years here you've never thanked anybody once lol.
                I guess the 12 years have made him grumpy.

Comment

I thought we are having a camp in Armenia before the Uzbek game and that we were going to play a friendly with Armenia. This would be the best option for us.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

OK GUYS! BACK TO TOPIC! AND KEEP IT CLEAN PLEASE!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      I thought we are having a camp in Armenia before the Uzbek game and that we were going to play a friendly with Armenia. This would be the best option for us.
                      There were reports that Queiros and Taj decided against this and went with Oman as it was a lot cheaper to go to Oman for TM.

The main point of holding the camp out of the country is to avoid the Ramadan issues.

Comment

PS. Where the heck is our Iranian assistant coaches ?!!!.....

Comment

I thank each and every single one of you all in this site

The Armenia camp and friendly game , if it happens makes total and perfect sense

Comment

The Armenia camp and friendly game , if it happens makes total and perfect sense
                            It is not going to happen. Oman is scheduled instead.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              PS. Where the heck is our Iranian assistant coaches ?!!!.....

Comment

^^ No Iranian coach, working in any capacity at TM, has ever stopped working because they were not getting paid. not one!

They are not there, because Carlos Qeiroz didn't want them there anymore!
                                why did Carlos Qerioz not want them there? well, we don't know for sure yet because no one close to the situation has the will to talk to the public about it. The silence over this issue is absolutely intentional.
                                I am sure we will someday find out what really happened. that is, long after Carlos Qeiroz is gone. and you will see that this wasn't about money at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X