This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He probably still miss Uzbak and Korea game..
    He just had an operation. Reportedly he'llbe off for couple of months, as you said. he'll miss these matches.

Also his club are looking for replacement for him,probably an african player. There's a rumour he may return to ESteghlal after the half season.

Comment

After the match vs China Ando joined the list of TM players in history that have earned 100 caps, the most recent one being Hosseini

Comment

^^ Man, just look at the ceiling in the photos from CQ's visit to Qom. They're holding the lighting in place with--is that tape? FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          http://90tv.ir/video/300622/%D8%AE%D...8C%D9%BE%D8%A7

torabi goal tonight in 97min. good goal but not spectacular. U can see he's still very young and gives away many balls
          this kid needs to go to europe asap..! the longer he stays in ipl the worse his game approach becoming
          i was mostly disappointed with his mostly sar-payenee, lil cameo in china game..! he has mad talent which is evident but needs to get EU to add a bit intelligence and composure to his game ..!
          there were more than one occasions in china game where with a bit of poise and heads up approach he coulda presented Sardar with a very good goal scoring opportunities ..!

Comment

he runs so weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              After the match vs China Ando joined the list of TM players in history that have earned 100 caps, the most recent one being Hosseini

ehsan would be our next player with 100. he should be able to get to that if he is not injured. The way things our going it will be very long time before we see another player in the 100 club!
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                ^^ Man, just look at the ceiling in the photos from CQ's visit to Qom. They're holding the lighting in place with--is that tape? FFS.
                Yup, that would be duck tape.

Comment

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس،

Iran will play Syria in Malaysia.

تیم های ملی ایران و سوریه از هفته پنجم رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی در تاریخ 25 آبان ماه امسال در کشور مالزی به مصاف هم خواهند رفت

.کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا امروز سرانجام تصمیم گرفت تا کشور مالزی میزبان دیدار تیمهای ملی سوریه در مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 باشد.

این در حالی است که پیش از این و با اعلام فیفا، لبنان و ورزشگاه کمیل شمعون در این کشور به عنوان میزبان دیدار تیم ملی سوریه در رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه در منطقه آسیا معرفی شده بود که AFC پس از بررسیهای دقیقتر میزبانی این کشور را رد و مالزی را جایگزین لبنان کرد.
                  با این حساب تمام دیدارهای سوریه در مقدماتی جام جهانی از از جمله دیدار با ایران در این کشور برگزار خواهد شد.

Comment

Random question but has Iran ever gotten their World Cup money yet?
                    I remember they froze the money because of the sanctions and stuff.
                    Does anyone have an update on that?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Random question but has Iran ever gotten their World Cup money yet?
                      I remember they froze the money because of the sanctions and stuff.
                      Does anyone have an update on that?
                      Nope.
                      Plus they haven't paid our refs or the bonuses for clubs that had World Cup Players.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Nope.
                        Plus they haven't paid our refs or the bonuses for clubs that had World Cup Players.
                        Are you sure?... I belevie I heard Taj saying that they are close to getting the money and thats its almost resolved.....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          Are you sure?... I belevie I heard Taj saying that they are close to getting the money and thats its almost resolved.....
                          I think Taj just said he is going to meet with Infantino to discuss it but I don't remember hearing any follow up where he said it was resolved.

Comment

Iran - South Korea will kick off at 18:15 IRST (15:45 CET)

Comment

FIFA Rankings September 2016:

37.Iran
                              45.Australia
                              47.Korea Republic
                              49.Uzbekistan
                              52.Saudi Arabia
                              56.Japan
                              66.United Arab Emirates
                              78.China PR
                              85.Qatar
                              114.Syria
                              128.Iraq
                              135.Thailand

http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranki...e/men/afc.html

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Iran - South Korea will kick off at 18:15 IRST (15:45 CET)
                                DAMN, why so early. I enjoy the game much more when its at night like the Qatar game.

Comment

Working...
                                X