• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    That picture is from 2013 though.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Where is Gucci, Mohamadi , JB, Shojaei and Ansarifard?
      Shojaei and Ansarifard just arrived.

The rest are on their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        There was a closer pic on CQ's Facebook of him and Omid Ebrahimi, those TD's are definately fake bro
        haha, well I can't blame the man when IFF doesn't pay his wages

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
          Nice straw man. Actually no it sucked.

So not only are you clueless about football, you're also a master of the dark arts of mind reading It's laughably obvious you're throwing everything you can find at the wall, hoping something sticks. All to bash a coach whose crime is keeping Iran at the top of Asian rankings AND World Cup Qualifying with the infrastructure and budget comparable to a Korean 2nd division club.

No one thinks you're running a damn thing. You're just a butt-hurt troll obsessed with bashing a coach who's done more for Iranian football than a thousand losers like you put together.

Keep it coming. It's good laughter to read your posts, despite it being classless and insulting.

hey, don't get angry with me, You were the one hoping that I have connections and that I must be agenda-driven, and I was giving your garbage back to you. they were Your words, not mine.

I don't bash the "coach", I bash the man who is behaving like a little kid and getting paid millions of dollars for it. now if he happens to be a coach or an assistant coach, or a player, or whomever, I don't give a damn! got that?

that's great that we are top rank in Asia, just awesome. It's just I don't give a fuck. Under branko we reached 20 or 19 in world ranking, and I didn't give fuck then either.
          so you can take that ranking and marry it.

It may be true that our infrastructure is ".. comparable to a Korean 2nd division club". but big fucking deal, we have made it to the World cup with the same infrastructure 3 times before (not counting 1978).
          You are allover the place dude, I can't keep up with you.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            Keep it coming. It's good laughter to read your posts, despite it being classless and insulting.

hey, don't get angry with me, You were the one hoping that I have connections and that I must be agenda-driven, and I was giving your garbage back to you. they were Your words, not mine.

I don't bash the "coach", I bash the man who is behaving like a little kid and getting paid millions of dollars for it. now if he happens to be a coach or an assistant coach, or a player, or whomever, I don't give a damn! got that?

that's great that we are top rank in Asia, just awesome. It's just I don't give a fuck. Under branko we reached 20 or 19 in world ranking, and I didn't give fuck then either.
            so you can take that ranking and marry it.

It may be true that our infrastructure is ".. comparable to a Korean 2nd division club". but big fucking deal, we have made it to the World cup with the same infrastructure 3 times before (not counting 1978).
            You are allover the place dude, I can't keep up with you.

The bold is the line of thinking that will haunt our football for the rest of our days until those in charge finally wake up. CQ tried to make people listen, and at one point in time I had hope in him, but I have given up, and I think CQ has given up trying to convince people as well. If you're on board, you're on board, if not, then stay away from the national team.

Meh, our infra sucks, but we can still make the world cup with it, so who cares.

Very dangerous line of thinking that will get us nowhere except to embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post

The bold is the line of thinking that will haunt our football for the rest of our days until those in charge finally wake up. CQ tried to make people listen, and at one point in time I had hope in him, but I have given up, and I think CQ has given up trying to convince people as well. If you're on board, you're on board, if not, then stay away from the national team.

Meh, our infra sucks, but we can still make the world cup with it, so who cares.

Very dangerous line of thinking that will get us nowhere except to embarrassment.
              Carlos tried to wake people up to WHAT? that our infrastructure is shit?
              You actually think no one in Iran knew that Until carlos qeiroz came around? are you serious?

baba jan, the only person who doesn't know about our low standard of infrastructure is Khajeh hafez shirazi.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                Carlos tried to wake people up to WHAT? that our infrastructure is shit?
                You actually think no one in Iran knew that Until carlos qeiroz came around? are you serious?
                baba jan, the only person who doesn't know about our low standard of infrastructure is Khajeh hafez shirazi.
                There is knowing that there are problems and staying silent when you have a prominent voice (Branko), and knowing there are problems and trying to actively solve them. Carlos is making a stink to try and change this backwards mafioso mentality in Iranian football. Maybe if we had a quality coach, we could have qualified in 2002 and 2010. The fact that you're happy that we made it 3 times in 20 years based purely on the talents of a golden generation in 1998 and 2006, and missed 2 world cups that we should have easily qualified for is sad.

Feel free and pull a Branko and let all the bullshit and negativity make our team qualify every other world cup. I respect the man who has the BALLS to tell these dumbasses in charge of IFF to actually fix these problems or he will get his fans to badger them. It is working, and it is a damn shame that we have to deal with this. Imagine what a quality coach could have done with our golden generation. Some of you are the exact reason we have problems in Iran.

See a problem, happy with the bare minimum as long as you don't make a scene. I think our moms teach us this by biting their lips when we speak out of turn and telling us how abe it was to speak out.

Screw that cultural BS. We can't solve anything because of this fear to tell a mfer to go to hell. CQ's behavior is telling these dummies to go to hell and hopefully fix some pitches on their way there. Sorry he isn't sitting with his tail between his legs getting a golden shower from the dummies in hopes of keeping his job. His constant quitting is to show them that they need him, not the other way around. CQ is a real man. Sadly, we have gotten used to zanzalil nobody speak out of turn cultural bs. Have some balls people. If more people were like CQ in Iran, shit would change. The only way to make these bastards spend some money instead of pocketing it is to call them out. Where the hell is our team's money? Honestly.

But NFL, please keep thinking that you can change or undo corruption by keeping quiet and towing the line. I'm sure that's a great way to bring about change!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  But NFL, please keep thinking that you can change or undo corruption by keeping quiet and towing the line. I'm sure that's a great way to bring about change!
                  no you fix corruption by sending home your assistant coaches just before a WCQ game.
                  you guys are delusional if you think that Branko or Carlos or any other foreign coach is here to fix your football infrastructure or football corruption!!

they are only here for one thing. Coach, get paid, get the fuck out!!! that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Shojaei and Ansarifard just arrived.

The rest are on their way.
                    ARJ was in flight 10 hours ago. He's there.

Comment

So Qatar has a few people suspended or injured right?! Anyone we can be happy about?!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        So Qatar has a few people suspended or injured right?! Anyone we can be happy about?!
                        me thier left back, is very good, we had problem with him in tehran, we should control tabata, he is thier key, we can score i believe in it

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                          AbdelKarim Hassan their LB. He gave Rezaian a lot of problems in the first leg. Qatar had 2 chances on our goal in the first 10 min all from his side. He's a big guy but fast at the same time.

His suspension means Qatar gets less width and less set piece protection. That can free Rezaian up to join the attack more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            A nation with as much talent as Iran being happy with just 4 WC appearances is like a person with genius level IQ being happy with an 8th grade education. With Korea or Japan's management and infrastructure Iran would be a regular presence in the WC knockout rounds. But this is beyond the understanding of feeble kids who confuse trolling with being opinionated.

Comment

4 WC appearances*^

Comment

^ can you 2 just stop discussing already? go in the chat room and discus!

Comment

Working...
                                X