This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Where is Arian? He has been away from CQ for a while what's going on there?
    He's among the assistants who will be absent in the game vs Qatar alongside Javad, Markar and Peyrovani.

Comment

Someone mentioned that they aren't paid, so CQ advised them to stay away. Peyrovani once said, that he isn't paid & is working for free without any contract. So that would make sence. The media is trying to roast CQ, as they said that he is not going to invite Perspolis players.

Comment

^ exactly what is going on and the newspapers will not hesitate to roast CQ with rumors and false shit.

Comment

Guys, I think he just dropped the Iranian assistants only during the Qatar game! He just wants to avoid another Nekounam fiasco against them!

It's actually very good!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Guys, I think he just dropped the Iranian assistants only during the Qatar game! He just wants to avoid another Nekounam fiasco against them!

It's actually very good!
            Nekounam is suspended as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Nekounam is suspended as far as I know.
              But the other Iranians aren't. CQ knows how emotional things can get on the bench against Arab teams.

Comment

And since when is Gaspar an iranian?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  And since when is Gaspar an iranian?
                  Gasparzadeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    From what I have read, he told his assistants to leave until they get their unpaid salaries from the IFF.

Again, who knows if it is true, maybe just Iranian rumour mill churning out another story.
                    I havent read anything anywhere yet in regards to this Assistant situation, but the BOLD was my First Guess as to why ...!

im fairly certain its Money (unpaid wages) related..!
                    ps
                    it seems obvious to me that CQ simply isnt getting along with Taj nearly as well as he did with his predecessor, primarily because he didnt publicly back him up against Brangoh's latest Bs hashieh-gary stunt , so in retaliation he is strongarming Taj financially due to large sum still owed to him and his staff by IFF..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Someone mentioned that they aren't paid, so CQ advised them to stay away. Peyrovani once said, that he isn't paid & is working for free without any contract. So that would make sence. The media is trying to roast CQ, as they said that he is not going to invite Perspolis players.
                      This makes a lot more sense....Gaspar has been too loyal and handy for CQ to just part ways with him out of the blue. Same with his relationship with nekounam but on a smaller scale of course. Media is always looking for some kinda drama story
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian vs Varzesh3

Last edited by 04041374; 03-17-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Most of our news outlets are looking for more sensational titles to sell more advertisement to more viewers. The worst outlets are Khabaronline, Khabar varzeshi, isport, ... Varzesh3 and 90tv followed these tricks from last year.

Comment

Apparently we barely have any crew members. Montazeri is forced to be translator.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

90tv has been spreading the rumors that fars news started. What happened to them?

Comment

Happy 27th birthday Ramin Rezaeian.

Comment

Working...
                                X