This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by euphory View Post
    we should somehow make saman ghoddos known to the team melli staff, anyone knows how to contact any one of those guys? oceano cruz? cq himself? anyone?
    @mikkokujala he's the badansaz of TM

Comment

TM U20 will wear Adidas at the World Cup this year

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        TM U20 will wear Adidas at the World Cup this year
        draw will be in a few days

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          TM training started as of today. 9 players have been invited.
          Akhbari, Hajsafi, Montazeri, Pouraliganji, Ebrahimzadeh Pourghaz, Shojaeian, Torabi, Sasan Ansari
          -Ebrahimizadeh and Pourghaz are waste of spot.
          -Sasan Ansari really slowed down and even though i defended him few times to be honest Kaveh Rezaei, Beytsaeed deserve the call ahead of him base on their recent performances.
          -Not sure what made him invite Mehdi Torabi who just played one IPL game and coming back from a very long injury.
          -Shojaeian also not having a season he had last year.

Comment

Wow so CQ met milad and sardar after tonights match! Impressive trip by CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              Impressive trip by CQ
              Extremely! So much needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Extremely! So much needed!
                He should go to Sweden now though.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  He should go to Sweden now though.
                  Yes, I was being sarcastic! He should have gone to Sweden 2 months ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Yes, I was being ironic! He should have gone to Sweden 2 months ago!
                    Absolutely, Ghoddos is a tank. Hope his scouting team are showing him his games or at least giving a report on the player. Ghoddos-Dejagah-Jahanbakhsh behind 1 of Ansarifard, Azmoun, Ghoochannejhad is deadly, not to mention Hajsafi, Ezzatolahi in the midfield, Mohammadi and Rezaeian at full back.

Mohammadi and Ghoddos would tear up the left side all day.

Comment

Is Ghoddos better than Amiri? Ultimately it his role thats at stake and Amiri is a fighting dog I doubt Ghoddos can put in the work Amiri does right now.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Is Ghoddos better than Amiri? Ultimately it his role thats at stake and Amiri is a fighting dog I doubt Ghoddos can put in the work Amiri does right now.
                        Amiri is pacey and runs for days so he opens up space for everybody else and pushes down the defensive lines which shouldn't be underestimated (like the pen he won against Sweden). He's really really good in a few key areas for that position. He doesn't have the highest footballing IQ though, so I would say Ghoddos is much more complete as a player. Saman is better on the ball, scores more goals and is more tactically sound as well since Amiri lacks in defensive awareness. Plus Ghoddos has a lot more potential. If I were to choose hypothetically, I'd go with Saman in the 11, but I think Amiri is really important to have in the squad.

Comment

Does anyone know what happened to the Adidas deal with Team Melli? I assume that they are in the midst of negotiating a deal. Can anyone update on this. Thanks.

Comment

They are not to be compared as both may be able to play at the same time.

Ghoddos would rather replace the likes of Dejagah and Shojaei if he was invited.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              Absolutely, Ghoddos is a tank. Hope his scouting team are showing him his games or at least giving a report on the player. Ghoddos-Dejagah-Jahanbakhsh behind 1 of Ansarifard, Azmoun, Ghoochannejhad is deadly, not to mention Hajsafi, Ezzatolahi in the midfield, Mohammadi and Rezaeian at full back.

Mohammadi and Ghoddos would tear up the left side all day.
                              As said here above, I'd rather see Ghoddos replacing the aging Dejagah/Shojaei. We have enough good players on the wings. But of course Ghoddos can play as a winger too, which shows his versatility.

Comment

I like Amiri but he is somewhat limited.. Ghoddos has potential to be an all around winger/CAM

Comment

Working...
                                X