This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
    Dejagah's fitness and Alireza's potential injury situation definitely calls for a new call up! Only question is, will Ghoddos accept it? The chances seem higher nowadays, with his pro-Iranian posts lol
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    By Alireza you mean Jahanbakhsh? Well if so then I think Jahanbakhsh is more efficient as RAM anyways! We need Ghoddos for CAM, as the aging Dejagah and Shojaei don't have worthy replacements.

Comment

Azerbaijan released their squad for the game against Qatar on March 9th.

https://report.az/en/football/squad-...nnounced-list/

Looks like a domestic only team. Not one of Qatars better preparatory friendlies. I would put Domestic Azerbaijan at the level around Oman/Jordan/Bahrain.

Looking for qatars squad now.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Azerbaijan released their squad for the game against Qatar on March 9th.

https://report.az/en/football/squad-...nnounced-list/

Looks like a domestic only team. Not one of Qatars better preparatory friendlies. I would put Domestic Azerbaijan at the level around Oman/Jordan/Bahrain.

Looking for qatars squad now.
        Here you go.

لیست 28 بازیکن قطر به شرح زیر است: عمر باری، خوخی بوعلام، احمد عبدالمقصود، مشعل عبدالله، خلیفه ابوبکر، عاصم مادیو، لویز مارتین، احمد علاء، سعد الشبیب، محمد موسی، حامد اسماعیل، ابراهیم ماجد، یوسف حسین، المعز علی، مصعب خضر، سباستیان سوریا، پدرو میگل، کریم بوضیاف، حسن الهیدوس، محمد کسولا،احمد عفیف، المهدی علی، احمد اسد، احمد یاسر، فهد شنین، علی عفیف، رودریگو تاباتا و یاسر ابوبکر.

Source:Fars
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

No Abdelkarim Hassan as he is suspended. We should target their left side, hope Jahanbahksh is fit.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

GK: Omar Barry, Khalifa Aboubakar, Saad Al Sheeb, Youssef Hassan

DEF: Boualem Khoukhi, Mohammad Kasola, AlMahdi Ali Mokhtar, Musab Kheder, Ibrahim Majid, Pedro Miguel, Hamid Ismaeel, Ahmad Yasser, Fahad Shahin

MID:Ahmad AbdelMaqsood, Luiz Junior, Karim Boudiaf,Ali Afif, Rodrigo Tabata, Hassan Al Haidos, Ali Assad

ATT: Sebastian Soria, Meshal Abdullah, Mohammad Musa, Ahmed Alaa, Almoez Ali

These are 25 of the 28 you listed. I'm having trouble with 3 of them. I'll look at that later.

So they picked a team of their foreigners. They DID NOT pick their starting LB Abdelkarim Hassan Fadlalla so that is great news for us. That guy gave Rezaian so many problems and shut down Jahanbakhsh/Dejagah on previous occasions. He is still suspended from the Iran Qatar fight and he provided a big threat for Qatar.

I have to say I'm a bit surprised though, they picked a bunch of their Aspire academy graduates. They have a very young bench. For 3-4 of their players I had to do deeper google searches, and some are barely 20 and have 0 or a handful of caps for Qatar. They are part of the u23 Qatar that beat us. I doubt they start most of them. Most likely will cut them out in the final 23.

We are familiar with most of their starting 11. On the surface it looks like attacking Qatar down the flanks is the best option. Their Rightbacks/Leftbacks are either small or with few caps. What they might do is put Pedro Miguel as a defender in order to cover Abdelkarim Hassan's absence. He is essentially a CB/CDM so at LB he will probably not attack that much. If Qatar parks the bus it could work, if they were looking to attack it would fail.

For Qatar's attack they stuck to Sebastian Soria as the goalgetter. They will also play Rodrigo Tabata behind him for a half and then switch to either Afif or Mohammad Musa as a second attacker. Expect Haidos as their captain to start, Luiz Junior next to him with Boudiaf and Khoukhi/Assad to take wings.

They tried 3-5-2 on us in Tehran which worked for 90 min but that was under a different coach. Fossati prefers the 4-2-3-1.

They've also cut out the goalkeeper that played against us in Tehran it looks like. I'm not a tactician, but if we work on corners/set pieces there is a high chance that Qatar's defenders and goalkeeper will not be in sync and we can capitalize. I'm optimistic that if Hajsafi plays in midfield we will have more controlled possession and can take the game to Qatar and leave with a narrow win.

Comment

i still believe we have to much power for them , we can beat them

Comment

I guess Beyt Saeed deserves a call to TM with the way he is playing. Ansari slowed down after a hot start. Among strikers, i would call Taremi and Beyt Saeed and Kaveh Rezaei from IPL.

Comment

No Amine Lecompte? Besides his one screw up he was a pretty solid GK especially for Qatar standards. Surprised they dropped him
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If we play at our recent performance level and ref doesn't pull a Williams on us we will beat this Gutter team 1-0 or 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Now Ghoddos!!! That is another matter! He should definitely be invited! He plays in the Swedish first division, he's young and he seems to be extremely good! But most important of all, he plays in a position that we need good players for, very badly!

I hope CQ invites him for TM camp! and he needs to hurry up with that!
                      een
                      i really think Carlito needs to step up Now and invite this kid before he slips away to the dark/whities side ..!
                      he seems in killer form and would be a BIG Long Term boost to our awful shallow and aging CM Position..!

Comment

Iran vs Portugal friendly game on June 5 th 2017 th in Azadi. !!????

Wikipedia is reporting that !!??

Does anyone know anything about this ???

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          Iran vs Portugal friendly game on June 5 th 2017 th in Azadi. !!????

Wikipedia is reporting that !!??

Does anyone know anything about this ???
                          Complete BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Complete BS.
                            please lets not even get think that it for one second happening.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

Haha no way we have a game with them
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

According to this source, the deal with Adidas is going to be finalized tonight

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...6%D8%AF/186312

Comment

Working...
                                X