X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rumor is that its Alireza Haghighi.

Comment

Haghihi most likely. He said in his last interview he has a "personal coach in Berlin to remain fit."

Considering he also had a fist fight with his goalkeeping coach, it isn't surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Taj also confirmed that the Perspolis players will be invited and the list will be announced tonight. (If I heard correctly)
        The full squad list or list of Persepolis players only?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          The full squad list or list of Persepolis players only?
          Full squad

Comment

Beiranvand has been very shaky and inconsistent recently.

Should CQ bench him in the upcoming matches and give a chance to Mazaheri or Sosha?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Should CQ bench him in the upcoming matches and give a chance to Mazaheri or Sosha?
              Thank you...hands down the most overhyped player currently. He has many shaky moments and is not as reliable as some make out, not quite as good as his days in Naft either. Not sure who should get the nod though, mazaheri has his shaky moments too but when he is in form man is he special
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He was again very average today, he is under performing since his hand injury.

Comment

I've been doubtful of him since the red card against Guam. That red card is something he could've avoided, and can you imagine if he made a mistake like that against SK or UZB?

Comment

Despite playing in Europe, Sosha Makani doesn't give me comfort either! I really would like to see Mazaheri get a chance! He really deserves it!

If he had TM defenders in front of him instead of Zobahan's lousy defenders, I think it would be extremely hard for the opponents to score goals against us!

Comment

I don't feel that great with either goalie option that we currently have. It seems like sosha has improved a lot but I haven't watched his games in its entirety. Hard to say.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Beiranvand has not been inconsistent he has been utter trash this year. If he is our starting keeper for TM we should all be worried. Just watch the highlights for PP match, even in that he has 100 goofs.

and Taremi...conversion rate of 1 in 20, he messes up so many chances it's not even funny.

Comment

Guessing there is no squad list today then

Comment

I just don't know what he says lol

Comment

^

Not a translator, but it has something to with a case in regards to the GES / BES scandal map.

Comment

Wasn't the squad supposed to be announced today?
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X