Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes CD is where we have least depth right now. then its left back and right back.

Comment

Honestly i wasn't much impressed by Mohammadi as LB, he was better defensively compare to Hajsafi but his crossing and the rest were just terrible, not much of upgrade compare to Hajsafi as left back, we miss Pouladi big time in this position.

Rezaeian other than few mistakes had a decent game(and i am not his biggest fan btw)..

Comment

Note: I posted the following in the ''lessons from 1st day of qualifiers'' and someone closed the thread. I dont know why.

But I think this is important to point out how we lost the opportunity to top the table

It is rather disappointing how after seeing the massive weakness of the chinese right flank exposed against Korea, CQ either didnt notice, or if he did, didnt stress on it and certainly didnt make it his priority to exploit.

China's right side was a thoroughfare for the koreans who wisely, made full use of this and scored three goals.
        This was so glaringly obvious that a non football professional and a mere fan like me, who hasnt even touched a football or watched a game of football, noted it and judged it important to bear in mind and talk about it.

But what you expect from a world famous coach is to do the same or more, at a much higher standard. But CQ didnt.
        Lets say he did note this. Because the alternative is just too scary and farcical to imagine.
        But having noted the massive hole, he employed a potential player who could exploit it; Amiri.
        So far so good.
        But the problem starts when Amiri showed toothless and incapable of making any roadway in a flank that was there for the taking, our dear coach didnt bother to do anything about it!!! Not for a bloody long while.
        He took his time to bring in someone who COULD exploit the weakness, till the final 12-13 minutes of the match!!! ... thus, CRIMINALLY WASTING precious time that could have been utilized to drive home our domination with a goal or two ... much like the wise Koreans did.

But he sat on this. First 45 minutes shd have been enough to tell him today, Amiri isnt gong to cut it. Better not waste time and bring someone else.
        And the tragedy is when Torabi did come in, you could see a renewed aggression and penetration from that side that really threatened china. But there was hardly any time to drive it home!

I am 1000% sure had we had another 10 minutes, we'd have scored the goal. Absolutely sure of it.
        China was reeling and we were looking hungry and aggressive (with RGN coming in as second striker).

Why did CQ not use such a CLEAR AS DAY weakness?
        Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Note: I posted the following in the ''lessons from 1st day of qualifiers'' and someone closed the thread. I dont know why.

But I think this is important to point out how we lost the opportunity to top the table

It is rather disappointing how after seeing the massive weakness of the chinese right flank exposed against Korea, CQ either didnt notice, or if he did, didnt stress on it and certainly didnt make it his priority to exploit.

China's right side was a thoroughfare for the koreans who wisely, made full use of this and scored three goals.
          This was so glaringly obvious that a non football professional and a mere fan like me, who hasnt even touched a football or watched a game of football, noted it and judged it important to bear in mind and talk about it.

But what you expect from a world famous coach is to do the same or more, at a much higher standard. But CQ didnt.
          Lets say he did note this. Because the alternative is just too scary and farcical to imagine.
          But having noted the massive hole, he employed a potential player who could exploit it; Amiri.
          So far so good.
          But the problem starts when Amiri showed toothless and incapable of making any roadway in a flank that was there for the taking, our dear coach didnt bother to do anything about it!!! Not for a bloody long while.
          He took his time to bring in someone who COULD exploit the weakness, till the final 12-13 minutes of the match!!! ... thus, CRIMINALLY WASTING precious time that could have been utilized to drive home our domination with a goal or two ... much like the wise Koreans did.

But he sat on this. First 45 minutes shd have been enough to tell him today, Amiri isnt gong to cut it. Better not waste time and bring someone else.
          And the tragedy is when Torabi did come in, you could see a renewed aggression and penetration from that side that really threatened china. But there was hardly any time to drive it home!

I am 1000% sure had we had another 10 minutes, we'd have scored the goal. Absolutely sure of it.
          China was reeling and we were looking hungry and aggressive (with RGN coming in as second striker).

Why did CQ not use such a CLEAR AS DAY weakness?
          Why?
          Dr. Doom, I was dumbfounded when I didn't see CQ communicating to the team right when China had to sub out their goalie. Within the first 10 minutes he should've told them to push down the middle and start taking ground shots at the goal. This is not rocket science, the back up goalie had no caps prior to this game, and definitely was not warmed up properly as he was subbed in unexpectedly. For some reason it feels like our players just don't know how to take shots, even JB's goal against Qatar was a fluke, if anyone watches the replay the Qatari goalie did not even bother extending his arm out. It feels like our only weapon is to go down the flanks and cross, hoping it connects with one of the bodies in the box. Such a shame since we have the talent, I just don't know why we aren't utilizing it.

Comment

Every game is different. Just because Korea scored 3 goals does not mean we will score 6 vs Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              I don't know about Sadeghi but I'm mostly worried about who will play RB vs Uzbekistan since Ghafouri still seems to be out of form and I'm still not convinced by Rezaian's defensive abilities. Call me crazy but IMO, it wouldn't be a bad idea to call up Mahini or Heydari (if they do well for their respective clubs) for some games till we find another reliable and younger RB for future
              Call me crazy but what about Beitshour...he is right now playing his best and his MLS team has been solid. Many are creditting him with reducing TFC's goals against this year and he plays north south on the flanks helping transition from defense to offence...something TM is struggling to do at present. Plus he is a natural RB.

TFC has let in 28 goals in 27 matches...3rd best in MLS. They have become a defensively well rounded team. Also Beita has been rested and has returned from a brief injury related absence...further to the point..he has also played central defense in the past making him versatile should injuries happen mid game. I haven't followed Heydari recently but I think Beita should not be overlooked.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

some of these comments are pretty funny.

if you guys really believe that Reazaian is a shit footballer, then this brings two questions to my mind: 1)what does that say about the coach who picks him to play game after game? and 2) what exactly would that say about the guy that you think is better than Rezaian??

Answers:
                1. he doesn't know shit!!!
                2) he is just a little better than shit!!!

jokes aside, Rezaian maybe shit, or may not, and I am not a fan of him (and I know Branko isn't crazy about him), but I can assure you he is one of the best we currently have.
                if you don't believe me just ask Carlos Qeiroz. .

Comment

CQ is going to watch Saba _ Zobahan game.

more likely to watch:

Hashim Beikzadeh As LB
                  Pahlavan as CAM.

Less likely:
                  NejadMahdi as CD
                  Ghanbari as LB

he will also get a chance to see 28 years old Vahid Mohamadzadeh.

Full schedule

گسترش فولاد- سیاه جامگان، دن گاسپار از طریق تلویزیون
                  نفت تهران- صنعت نفت آبادان، مارکار آقاجانیان و اوسیانو با حضور در ورزشگاه
                  شنبه، 20 شهریور 95
                  تراکتورسازی- پرسپولیس، مارکار آقاجانیان و دن گاسپار با حضور در ورزشگاه
                  پدیده-استقلال خوزستان، جواد نکونام با حضور در ورزشگاه
                  صبا- ذوب آهن، کارلوس کی روش با حضور در ورزشگاه
                  سپاهان-پیکان، اوسیانو با حضور در ورزشگاه
                  فولاد خوزستان-سایپا، میکاییل و سباستیائو از طریق تلویزیون
                  یکشنبه 21 شهریور
                  استقلال- ماشین سازی تبریز، کلیه کادر فنی با حضور در ورزشگاه
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 09-08-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

iraq are looking for a friendly before next game. so is iran. lets see if they put 1+1

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      iraq are looking for a friendly before next game. so is iran. lets see if they put 1+1
                      no thanks.

Comment

Esteghlal Khuzestan coach Pourmousavi: "We won't release any players to Team Melli anymore."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=320941

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Esteghlal Khuzestan coach Pourmousavi: "We won't release any players to Team Melli anymore."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=320941
                          He's a stupid guy. He said it before as well. Does he expect all 30+ invited players to camps to be in the final list?

Comment

Markar and Gaspar are currently watching Naft Tehran vs SNA at the stadium

Comment

ex TM player Jalal Rafkhaei retired from football at 32 years old

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1355489...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                He's a stupid guy. He said it before as well. Does he expect all 30+ invited players to camps to be in the final list?
                                well he wont bve able to not allow the players to go to tm. or else he will get a hefty fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X