Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ will be at helm for 1 or maximum 2 years. I personally don't think IFF can deal with him after WC.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      CQ will be at helm for 1 or maximum 2 years. I personally don't think IFF can deal with him after WC.
      if he take tm to world cup he will be big

Comment

IFF could have fixed the problem by throwing the 4 poor teams of PGL away and allowing less matches and more time for TM TO PREPARE. there would have been no conflicts , every year there is world cup qualification PGL should have no more than 14 teams

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
          IFF could have fixed the problem by throwing the 4 poor teams of PGL away and allowing less matches and more time for TM TO PREPARE. there would have been no conflicts , every year there is world cup qualification PGL should have no more than 14 teams
          they did cut 2 teams that was a very good move

Comment

What happened to the Adidas sponsorship?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              What happened to the Adidas sponsorship?
              I've read today that as long as the Givova deal doesn't get cancelled, IFF can't sign another deal.
              http://www.teamkits.org/post/1330

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                I've read today that as long as the Givova deal doesn't get cancelled, IFF can't sign another deal.
                http://www.teamkits.org/post/1330
                I assume they are going to cancel right?

Especially if they are wearing adidas gear

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  I assume they are going to cancel right?

Especially if they are wearing adidas gear
                  They are attempting to cancel, but it seems that there are few obstacles (compensation I guess). I remember that Givova threatened to sue IFF if they stop wearing their kits.

One of many masterpieces by Mr. Kafashian (aka Shadabian)

Comment

Kaffashian made that Givova deal as last desperate attempt to make some money. He was so useless.

Comment

They are attempting to cancel, but it seems that there are few obstacles (compensation I guess). I remember that Givova threatened to sue IFF if they stop wearing their kits.

One of many masterpieces by Mr. Kafashian (aka Shadabian)
                      Only in Iran

Comment

TM will held a training camp in Tehran as of 12th March. The ACL players will join after the ACL games.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1398767...B2%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

TM will held a training camp in Tehran as of 12th March. The ACL players will join after the ACL games.
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1398767...B2%D9%86%D8%AF
                          Any news on which players will be invited? Or rumors?

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: Ramin Rezaeian and Alipour involved in a fight during Persepolis' training and Branco decided to send them back to Tehran which means they will miss the match against Al Wahda in ACL
                            Source: Persepolis' official instagram account.
                            http://90tv.ir/news/369832/رضاییان-Ùˆ...±Ø§Ø¬-شدند

I want you guys to have a look at Branco's page in instagram and see how the people who supported him with "Branco is not alone" hashtags suddenly turned their backs on him.
                            Last edited by Erfan11; 02-26-2017, 10:44 AM.
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                              BREAKING NEWS: Ramin Rezaeian and Alipour involved in a fight during Persepolis' training and Branco decided to send them back to Tehran which means they will miss the match against Al Wahda in ACL
                              Source: Persepolis' official instagram account

I want you guys to have a look at Branco's page in instagram and see how the people who supported him with "Branco is not alone" hashtags suddenly turned their backs on him.
                              I guess it's goodbye for Ramin Rezaeian in Team Melli for good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I guess it's goodbye for Ramin Rezaeian in Team Melli for good!
                                Actually i thought with this situation CQ might consider calling only Ramin to TM.
                                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X