X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Saw these fan designs for TM jersey on Twitter, they look pretty cool

Source :https://twitter.com/FlyingLamprey/st...24750107435008
    LOL the red one is like a cop out of Germany's world cup jersey. That would actually not look that bad with Iran's green white and red

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      Saw these fan designs for TM jersey on Twitter, they look pretty cool

Source :https://twitter.com/FlyingLamprey/st...24750107435008
      Happy to see the tricolor diagonal on the white jersey. it should be Iran's brand like the red diagonal for Peru, etc..

The guy should have put a spoiler, didn't know we qualified for WC 2018!

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/299143/%da%af%d...b1%d9%88%d8%b4

Interview with "Carlos Queiroz"

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          Lol. Looks really like him when he's on that chair

Comment

Iran vs lokomotiv Leipzig

Comment

Is Ashkan ok?? Hope he makes both next games

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1231...AC%D8%AF%DB%8C

good discussion about TM games

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  Iran vs lokomotiv Leipzig
                  My goodness, I remember this match, I was a kid and I was there with my father. Wow time flies!

Lokomotive Laipzik from East Germany... [emoji52]

Thank you for sharing! [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that Pejman Montazeri is out for few months CQ had to invite replacement player.
                    Pourghaz & Tayebi were previously invited but they were not among the best during last 4 IPL weeks.
                    I think Poiurghaz is short and Tayebi old . Ansari may be an option but has no experience.
                    Apparently CQ has not found any young worthy CD same level as Pourghaz.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      No, even a drunk person wouldn't have written this
                      You see in time. We are stagnating with CQ at best condition, otherwise, we might get worse because our opponents know his tactics. CQ is a poor tactician (offensive wise but decent defensive wise), a master of psychological games, a good trainer and an excellent youth scout. These are not good enough for being a great coach but an ideal assistant coach.

Tactic wise, CQ has nothing more to offer to our team. We have seen everything in past 5 years and it has been repeated so much that most of our fans can guess the style of play very well. We can even guess what will happen when he announces the line up. I don't see anything new coming from CQ. Same ole defensive style, counter attacks and long balls. If we can qualify for WC I suggest we bring an Italian coach to build up on our offensive skills while keeping our defensive forms. Italy was once famous for having strong defense but playing enjoyable and creative offensive football. We need that Italian thinking in our team.

I tell the truth even if Essi or other members give me negative reps. I hope our NT gets stronger in up coming months. All of us like to see a strong Iranian national team which makes us proud on world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Now that Pejman Montazeri is out for few months CQ had to invite replacement player.
                        Pourghaz & Tayebi were previously invited but they were not among the best during last 4 IPL weeks.
                        I think Poiurghaz is short and Tayebi old . Ansari may be an option but has no experience.
                        Apparently CQ has not found any young worthy CD same level as Pourghaz.
                        Good points but also keep in mind that when Queiroz began to use Montazeri, we were in the exact same phase we are in now (final stage of World Cup qualification) and he too was also inexperienced, so I think that Queiroz won't be afraid to use ansari if he thinks he is the best fit. We will have to wait and see, for now I think the sure CBs will be Hosseini and Pouraliganji seeing how well he did vs China
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I agree with other people that say now is the best time to give Tafazolli a shot and see what he's got.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Good points but also keep in mind that when Queiroz began to use Montazeri, we were in the exact same phase we are in now (final stage of World Cup qualification) and he too was also inexperienced, so I think that Queiroz won't be afraid to use ansari if he thinks he is the best fit. We will have to wait and see, for now I think the sure CBs will be Hosseini and Pouraliganji seeing how well he did vs China
                            Eh? Montazeri inexperienced? He was in TM before CQ even set foot in Iran. If not fixed, he was a part of various squads at least
                            I think you may be talking about PAG or someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              Bad news, we lost Montazeri for a few months. He has a rotator cuff tear, which takes usually 6 months to completely heal.
                              damn, these last two games, he was playing the best ive ever seen of him in TM..!!
                              i thought he got a concussion or something..?? i'd have to watch that scene again, but what i saw was a very nasty clash of heads, or the chinese dude head busted his chin up ..!!? probably he got knocked unconscious and then fell funny on his shoulder to bust that up..???

probably the good that will come outa his injury is that it will force CQ to start the much needed rejuvenation of CBs position sooner than it was looking be happening.!!
                              i dont think it will hurt to give that Tavakoli kid a try-out if TM set up another Training camp outside of the country.. ? this way Carlos can get a close look at him and see if he is even worth the domestic drama and Sarbazi issues to pursue..!
                              That young lad Cheshmi from the OmidTM looked to be a Classy defender, pushed upfield quiet well and had good size and knack for scoring headers off set pieces too..!!

i think we will be fine without Pejman for the next round of WCQ but gonna need him and more reinforcement and rejuvenation in CB position for the final push towards WCQ and beyond..!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                Eh? Montazeri inexperienced? He was in TM before CQ even set foot in Iran. If not fixed, he was a part of various squads at least
                                I think you may be talking about PAG or someone else.
                                No haji, Montazeri only had 2-3 caps before becoming a starter under CQ I'm sure of it. He was in a few TM camps prior to CQs arrival but didn't have a role, he was nothing more than an inconsistent call up.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X