• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ he is staying
    کی*روش ماندنی شد

http://90tv.ir/video/350152/%d8%ad%d...c-%d8%b4%d8%af

GOOD NEWS!

it makes CQ even stronger, as Taaj said in that vid, that anyone who unjustifiably attempts to undermine the work of TM will face disciplinary actions! (= @Branco: Ghalateh Ziadi nakhor!)
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
      so on wiki near the jersey output...it has a adidas jersey with only the cheetah picture from uhlsport before...but otherwise bland. Is this really the design?
      Yeah haven't you seen in our WCQ matches so far?

Comment

branko want to fight CQ and TM, wont work, branko was a good tm coach but even he know CQ is a different level than him

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          According to Taj, CQ will return to Iran tomorrow.
          according to Taj we shoulda already played 2-3 friendlies that never happened also..!!

im hopeful but not convinced yet

IMO, The biggest Talent as a Coach and the main reason CQ has had a very successful spell now with TM is due to his Incredible Foresight and his Superior Expertise in LONG TERM PLANNING AND PREPARATIONS in order to MEET his desired Objectives..!
          this is Very Much UNLIKE the fly by the seat of their pants domestic wannabe-coaches and similarly apt, 3rd rate, gypsy Eastern EU rejects like brangoh..! So its no surprise that the guy goes ballistic when these jealousAss scumbags intentionally try to sabotage his Meticulously Planned WC-Preparations schedule and overall TM progress over-N-over again...!
          or a bunch of koon-nashoste idiots(so called karshenases or pishkesvats etc.) who hardly know their heads from their asses when it comes to Professional Football try to question his methods and leadership..!
          whats sad is that many of these corrupted moftkhors have already had their chance to do something of value and worth of mention in iranian football and they all have miserably failed , yet they expect to be given another shot or for someone to give an ounce of value to their bs Opinions..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            according to Taj we shoulda already played 2-3 friendlies that never happened also..!!
            RIP promises made in IR..

Comment

Idk I really do believe taj is doing his best but there are some douches in the shadows

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Yeah haven't you seen in our WCQ matches so far?
                Yeah I thought those were just temp. guess not
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                  Yeah I thought those were just temp. guess not
                  Oh, they are temporary, it's just that those are Iran's kits as of now so that's what wiki has listed. When Adidas officially sponsors it will most likely look different.

Comment

I think Taj is devoted to Iranian football and is doing his best. His words and his actions have both proven that he is competent for the job and is working professionally. I don't blame him for whats happened with Team Melli recently. I truly believe he did what he could. You have to consider everything before automatically blaming one individual. Especially when it comes to any shortcomings under this regime.

Comment

Wikipedia:

Iran vs Equador on June 7 th in Dubai ???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Wikipedia:
                        Iran vs Equador on June 7 th in Dubai ???!!!
                        Are hatman, pas az in hame janjaal ba emaratihaa sad dar sad baazi dar Qater joon bargozar mishe.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏👎👎👎👎

Comment

Iran -Ecuador in Dubai
                            I'll believe it when we actually are on the field and the ref blows the whistle to start coz anything can happen before that !!

Comment

Lol wikipedia says we have a friendly with Germany and Vietnam in 2017, and with Netherlands in 2018, so I wouldn't exactly trust that lol

Comment

What the hell is going on with Wikipedia?????

It has Iran playing friendlies with Poland,Germany,Vietnam and Somalia in 2017 ?????!!!!😁😁😁

Comment

Working...
                                X