This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
    I still don't understand why some people blame CQ here? This is ridiculous.
    He wanted to have a camp and a friendly, he asked IFF and IFF told all the clubs (doesn't matter when). They agreed and had no objection.
    Then Brangoh waited until they left for Dubai and as soon as the camp started Brangoh started the BS and blamed CQ and insulted him.
    CQ returned the PP player so that Brangoh can't blame him for PP poor results.
    CQ then resigned because this happens every time for every camp or preparation by many coaches who do not object when these camps are being planned, but then complain as soon as it starts. He can't have a united team and prepare TM with this situation.
    So where is the fault in CQ in all this BS created by Brangoh and PP?
    CQ is 100% right in this case and Brangoh and PP 100% at fault.
    No bro I do not agree! Prespolis is way and I MEAN WAY more important than TM. Are we really comparing the World Cup to the mighty league and AFC champions league ? Please brother just stop.

Comment

Branko bla bla bla .... CQ bla bla bla ...

CQ is not going anywhere. I think we have had enough of this drama. Let't move on now.

Comment

As soon as our team get weak by losing our lethal Weapon called CQ, our rivals in our group get happy, get excited and relish the moment to rain defeat down on our team and prevent us from reaching Russia! Korea and Qatar are at this forefront and are waiting four our federation to slip, which they do often and prepare for our defeat under a crappy coach , good bye Russia hello Playoff!

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          No bro I do not agree! Prespolis is way and I MEAN WAY more important than TM. Are we really comparing the World Cup to the mighty league and AFC champions league ? Please brother just stop.
          I guess I should :-) What is WC, in comparison to our league and ACL and especially PP :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            And this will mean that Soroush will either remain in Tractor or go abroad.

No way he will join Perspolis. He refused to return back to Iran.
            I should truly stop predicting.

Comment

well, the idiot (Rafiei) indeed has joind PP!!!
              what an idiot!
              so much talent, yet so blind to not see dozens and dozens of wasted talents in these two blood sucking teams!

I'm totally shocked as I thought he'd had more brains to not fall for this PP/SS crap.

He's pretty much signed his name into obscurity and an eventual dissolving into the football-woodwork

Comment

^ You can sign him in next two years, if still interested. I hope Sasan comes back to Persepolis. We need him for ACL. We exchange him with Taremi. Deal?

Comment

FIFA player of the year votes

Carlos Queiroz
                  1. Lionel Messi
                  2. Cristiano Ronaldo
                  3. Luis Suarez

Jalal Hosseini
                  1. Cristiano Ronaldo
                  2. Lionel Messi
                  3. Neymar

Comment

FIFA player of the year votes

Carlos Queiroz
                    1. Lionel Messi
                    2. Cristiano Ronaldo
                    3. Luis Suarez

Jalal Hosseini
                    1. Cristiano Ronaldo
                    2. Lionel Messi
                    3. Neymar
                    Wow. CQ still does not Cristiano Ronaldo eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Wow. CQ still does not Cristiano Ronaldo eh?
                      He just explained on Facebook, that his vote consists the IPL coaches' votes.

Comment

According to Taj, CQ will return to Iran tomorrow.

Comment

According to Taj, CQ will return to Iran tomorrow.
                          I have a feeling that the Dubai camp was a teaser to probably see Saman Ghoddos at TM, considering to reports that the Swedish national team had training in Dubai as well. Hopefully he stays on as coach, and we can see many future star players at TM.

Comment

so on wiki near the jersey output...it has a adidas jersey with only the cheetah picture from uhlsport before...but otherwise bland. Is this really the design?
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

So is CQ IN OR OUT ?..Qatar coach needs to know asap!!

Comment

^ he is staying
                                کی*روش ماندنی شد

http://90tv.ir/video/350152/%d8%ad%d...c-%d8%b4%d8%af
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X