This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
    Yes he did. I believe his exact words were "be tamrinat na amadeh va ba ezafeh vazn barmigardand"
    Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
    Yes he did. I don't have the link to the original interview, hopefully someone here can post it, but Adel actually referenced it, and displayed a screenshot of it on the widescreen. He then put him on the spot about those comments.

Lol, he actually compared the scheduling of crappy PP, and dogshit IPL to La Liga, and the Barclay's Premier League?!?! The guy that got fired from Chinese DONG, Al-Wahda, and Al-Ittifaq wants to lecture CQ about what he can, and cannot do in Madrid, and Manchester

Bikhod neest that this weasel gets fired after just one season from the crappiest teams & leagues
    Wow.. That alone proves what a liar he is.

Comment

He did insult him. He said players return from TM camps far and lazy. Clearly saying CQ doesn't know what he is doing.
      He said something like some of his players have come back from TM camps about 1 to 2.5 kg heavier.
      you can claim that he is lying, and you may be right (although I don't believe he was), but he never said my players are coming back fat and lazy.

but my Point is that even if branko is a liar, and his logic is flawed, and this and that, none of that stuff justifies Carlos Qeiroz's reactions.

Carlos is like Sonny of the Godfather movie. He reacts to everything that he doesn't like, with anger!!
      He has done the same to the refs, to AFC, to FIFA, to people in IFF and STB, to Media, to coaches. Remember how he reacted just a while ago with Abedini (over nothing)?? that's Carlos!! now, none of that can take anything away from him being a great coach, but it can have consequences.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        He said something like some of his players have come back from TM camps about 1 to 2.5 kg heavier.
        you can claim that he is lying, and you may be right (although I don't believe he was), but he never said my players are coming back fat and lazy.

but my Point is that even if branko is a liar, and his logic is flawed, and this and that, none of that stuff justifies Carlos Qeiroz's reactions.

Carlos is like Sonny of the Godfather movie. He reacts to everything that he doesn't like, with anger!!
        He has done the same to the refs, to AFC, to FIFA, to people in IFF and STB, to Media, to coaches. Remember how he reacted just a while ago with Abedini (over nothing)?? that's Carlos!! now, none of that can take anything away from him being a great coach, but it can have consequences.
        Sorry mate but you keep saying he reacted to "nothing". Actually every time he has reacted to "something". Just because you say Abedini's false claim that we are going to get rid of CQ in the next IFF meeting is "nothing" doesn't make it that.

Basically CQ has figured out the way to deal with Asian standards and it means fighting back like a rabid dog. I like having a rabid dog in my corner when dealing with assholes.

And don't downplay Branko's words to serve your position. We see through it!!
        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Funny since Taremi himself cried back to Iran because Perspolis fans were being classless and debasing him thru social media. Ansarifard has been given chances repeatedly in lower games(ala Guam) and higher ones like Syria most recently. In fact, he was nowhere near TM until he took the risk. Then CQ figures he can use Taremi in a different light as you saw in the game against Uzbekistan where he was deployed as a RW successfully. If it came down to how much CQ can squeeze out of a player va Branko its pretty clear who takes the cake.

Rezaians case is the same as Taremis. Hajsafi STILL took the risk at a Bundesliga 2 side. He never would have under Branko or GN would he? He would have just stayed at Sepahan. He picked up some things from Germany and when he returned from Germany he is now set to be a starter as a ball distributing midfielder instead of LB(which he should never have played)

PAG was instituted by CQ into TM for the AC and now we are looking at him serving 7+ more years in TM as a CB/CDM. Mention that. Gucci/Dejagah would never have come to Iran under a vatani hezbollahi.

The culture IS different for example because at least players like Karimi are trying to break into Europe. I dont think having an all legionnaire Team Melli means we are better esp if they go to Arab leagues but there are more players taking the risk now than ever in our history to better themselves. Add on to that, CQ is a huge detriment to IFF and dalals trying to corrupt our football.

As for the end of my post those players are metaphors for washed out favorites vatani coaches call up regardless of form and they were past examples.

The man is not flawless and Ive disagreed with some of his coaching decisions before and prob in the future wherever he goes. But hes feuding with a cowardly coach backed by corrupt forces who are trying to oust their superior and take our football back to the dark ages.
          Ansarifard's role is the same as it was before he went to europe. He still mainly only gets low tier games like he did in the early stages of 2014 qualifiers. I dont see why it would matter who the coach was for hajsafi. If he wanted to go he would go. Which is the case for all players. If they want to go they will go no matter who the coach of the national team is. It's not like if someone other than Queiroz was the coach azmoun would have just randomly rejected Rubin's offer, or the coach would have told him not to go.

Comment

Sorry mate but you keep saying he reacted to "nothing". Actually every time he has reacted to "something". Just because you say Abedini's false claim that we are going to get rid of CQ in the next IFF meeting is "nothing" doesn't make it that.
            Basically CQ has figured out the way to deal with Asian standards and it means fighting back like a rabid dog. I like having a rabid dog in my corner when dealing with assholes.
            And don't downplay Branko's words to serve your position. We see through it!!
            but dogs that bark too much eventually get ignored!! and that's one of the consequences I was referring to.
            you are either making up stuff or taking stuff out of context about what Abedini has said. and again, even what you claim he said were true, I don't expect a World Class coach to do a 10 hour sit-in at IFF calling out Abedini to come over there to fire him!!! that's something I expect from Mayelee Kohan.
            Adapting to Asian standards only means becoming the same shit as the Asians are! again, something that a World Class professional would never ever do. and seriously doubt that's Carlos's angel on this.

Comment

but dogs that bark too much eventually get ignored!! and that's one of the consequences I was referring to.
              you are either making up stuff or taking stuff out of context about what Abedini has said. and again, even what you claim he said were true, I don't expect a World Class coach to do a 10 hour sit-in at IFF calling out Abedini to come over there to fire him!!! that's something I expect from Mayelee Kohan.
              Adapting to Asian standards only means becoming the same shit as the Asians are! again, something that a World Class professional would never ever do. and seriously doubt that's Carlos's angel on this.
              World has moved on. Just like every other thing that gets "disrupted" the preconceived notion that a "professional" has to behave in a certain way is a rubbish concept now. Result matters and if someone wants results in Asia they need to call out BS and punch harder than the last time. That is the only professionalism that matters in Asia.

Although reading your accusation that I am misrepresenting a known charlatan (Abedini) shows me that you are a naive soul.
              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                Ansarifard's role is the same as it was before he went to europe. He still mainly only gets low tier games like he did in the early stages of 2014 qualifiers. I dont see why it would matter who the coach was for hajsafi. If he wanted to go he would go. Which is the case for all players. If they want to go they will go no matter who the coach of the national team is. It's not like if someone other than Queiroz was the coach azmoun would have just randomly rejected Rubin's offer, or the coach would have told him not to go.
                but its pretty obvious that CQ's presence, and ideas, are focussed around the creation of an ultra professional environment (which, I think we can all agree on, IPL is not), as evidenced by how seriously he wants these Camps taken, how insistent he is about friendlies, facilities, etc (rightfully so). Ideally he wants as many players as possible go to europe and experience this environment every day because IT WILL HELP TM. There are clear examples, Ali Karimi (Dinamo) and Sajjad Shahbazzadeh (alanyaspor) of players who moved to europe directly because of wanting to get a better chance of getting into TM. Many more will emerge soon with two of youth teams going to WC's.

CQ knows that Iran is basically an untapped talent pool full of potential. The problem that talent needs to get out of Iran ASAP if they are to be successful. By doing that, they will bring with them professionalism and quality back to TM, which will elevate our football even further. No Iranian coaches would have advocated for this because they are all part of the same backwards system. Sure a few players would have trickled through to europe eventually, but if CQ remains TM coach until Asian Cup 2019, I believe that around 10 more iranian players will move to europe (from youth teams, senior , etc) and our national team level will skyrocket. The key is him remaining as coach, because players know that he demands professionalism (part of which means challenging yourself in better leagues). The motivation to move abroad (which for many involves TM) will not be there if coaches are present who dont give a fuck what environment the players play in.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  but its pretty obvious that CQ's presence, and ideas, are focussed around the creation of an ultra professional environment (which, I think we can all agree on, IPL is not), as evidenced by how seriously he wants these Camps taken, how insistent he is about friendlies, facilities, etc (rightfully so). Ideally he wants as many players as possible go to europe and experience this environment every day because IT WILL HELP TM. There are clear examples, Ali Karimi (Dinamo) and Sajjad Shahbazzadeh (alanyaspor) of players who moved to europe directly because of wanting to get a better chance of getting into TM. Many more will emerge soon with two of youth teams going to WC's.
                  CQ knows that Iran is basically an untapped talent pool full of potential. The problem that talent needs to get out of Iran ASAP if they are to be successful. By doing that, they will bring with them professionalism and quality back to TM, which will elevate our football even further. No Iranian coaches would have advocated for this because they are all part of the same backwards system. Sure a few players would have trickled through to europe eventually, but if CQ remains TM coach until Asian Cup 2019, I believe that around 10 more iranian players will move to europe (from youth teams, senior , etc) and our national team level will skyrocket. The key is him remaining as coach, because players know that he demands professionalism (part of which means challenging yourself in better leagues). The motivation to move abroad (which for many involves TM) will not be there if coaches are present who dont give a fuck what environment the players play in.
                  Them wanting to go to europe to have a better chance at tm isnt the cause of Queiroz but rather the cause of having a better squad. Sajjad moving to europe was because we have 3 or 4 strikers infront of him, not because Queiroz has put in a mentality that you have to play in Europe to play for tm. Because in fact he hasnt. We have more ipl starters in tm than european based players. We have players who reject europe for qatar and in fact get more playing time than before. As for Karimi's case, im not sure of what he exactly said but he is trying his best to come back to Iran. So not sure how much tm was a factor in his decisions otherwise he probably wouldnt be trying to run back home so quick.

The main reason we have more players in europe now is because our players are better than they were before. Queiroz has been our coach since 2011 when we had players like maziar zare, pejman nouri, ghasem dehnavi, saeed daghighi, meydavoudi, etc in tm. Why didnt they go to europe? Im pretty sure queiroz had the professional attitude at the beginning too but these players didnt go because they simply werent good enough. But now we have players like ansarifard on the bench, karimi, soroush rafiei, tabrizi, pahlevan and sajjad who even have trouble making the 23 man list. So when these players are in that situation it tells about the quality in the team. Just like how in the wave of players in the late 90's it didnt matter who the coach was, this new wave since 2013-2014 also would have had little relevance who the coach was. We've gone through the talent drought of 08ish-2012 and now we have players going to europe because they're good enough.

The idea of going to europe has been around for a while in iran. Its not something Queiroz implemented.

Comment

World has moved on. Just like every other thing that gets "disrupted" the preconceived notion that a "professional" has to behave in a certain way is a rubbish concept now. Result matters and if someone wants results in Asia they need to call out BS and punch harder than the last time. That is the only professionalism that matters in Asia.

Although reading your accusation that I am misrepresenting a known charlatan (Abedini) shows me that you are a naive soul.
                    push back by submitting resignation every time there is a criticism?
                    I am not sure what continent you live on, but it aint so where I live.

what does "result matters" has anything to do with this discussion? TM doesn't get result because Carlos qeiroz acts like a mad dog. TM gets result because Carlos qeiroz as a coach has taught his team how to play defense and his players, at least on the defense have bought into his philosophy. But you already knew that.

you said branko said his players come back from the camp "fat and lazy". I watched the whole interview on 90 and I never heard that.
                    you claim that Abeidni had said we will fire Carlos in the next IFF meeting. but never brought any proof. you misrepresented Branko's comments so you already had a history. I never heard Abedini saying he is going to fire carlos in the next meeting. it makes no sense as he is not the guy that can fire Carlos. and a seasoned "charlatan" like him surly knows who can fire or hire a coach. so sorry that I am too naive to take your word for it. show proof of what you claim, or it's just a make up of words on your part.

Comment

push back by submitting resignation every time there is a criticism?
                      I am not sure what continent you live on, but it aint so where I live.

what does "result matters" has anything to do with this discussion? TM doesn't get result because Carlos qeiroz acts like a mad dog. TM gets result because Carlos qeiroz as a coach has taught his team how to play defense and his players, at least on the defense have bought into his philosophy. But you already knew that.

you said branko said his players come back from the camp "fat and lazy". I watched the whole interview on 90 and I never heard that.
                      you claim that Abeidni had said we will fire Carlos in the next IFF meeting. but never brought any proof. you misrepresented Branko's comments so you already had a history. I never heard Abedini saying he is going to fire carlos in the next meeting. it makes no sense as he is not the guy that can fire Carlos. and a seasoned "charlatan" like him surly knows who can fire or hire a coach. so sorry that I am too naive to take your word for it. show proof of what you claim, or it's just a make up of words on your part.
                      I have read your posts in the past 48 hours and I feel it will be an absolute waste of my time to dig through websites to bring evidence. I don't see a chance for your opinion to change it is like debating with a trump supporter. Actually the evidence was presented in the very same 90 video. So yeah not looking to waste time and in the grand scheme of things what is the point of winning an argument on the internet really?
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        Them wanting to go to europe to have a better chance at tm isnt the cause of Queiroz but rather the cause of having a better squad. Sajjad moving to europe was because we have 3 or 4 strikers infront of him, not because Queiroz has put in a mentality that you have to play in Europe to play for tm. Because in fact he hasnt. We have more ipl starters in tm than european based players. We have players who reject europe for qatar and in fact get more playing time than before. As for Karimi's case, im not sure of what he exactly said but he is trying his best to come back to Iran. So not sure how much tm was a factor in his decisions otherwise he probably wouldnt be trying to run back home so quick.
                        The main reason we have more players in europe now is because our players are better than they were before. Queiroz has been our coach since 2011 when we had players like maziar zare, pejman nouri, ghasem dehnavi, saeed daghighi, meydavoudi, etc in tm. Why didnt they go to europe? Im pretty sure queiroz had the professional attitude at the beginning too but these players didnt go because they simply werent good enough. But now we have players like ansarifard on the bench, karimi, soroush rafiei, tabrizi, pahlevan and sajjad who even have trouble making the 23 man list. So when these players are in that situation it tells about the quality in the team. Just like how in the wave of players in the late 90's it didnt matter who the coach was, this new wave since 2013-2014 also would have had little relevance who the coach was. We've gone through the talent drought of 08ish-2012 and now we have players going to europe because they're good enough.
                        The idea of going to europe has been around for a while in iran. Its not something Queiroz implemented.
                        Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Both of you have some good points and some exaggerations.

Obviously, CQ had positive impact on our youth specially with his consistency, discipline, and management inside them team. There is no double standard for CQ (he said Aghili and Rahmati is out and he never called them back). At the same time we are witnessing a new generation that can get us further up the Fifa ranking if they have a good leader and enough support. Our youth moving to Europe is not just CQ's doing. Our older generation that moved there and gained success, has inspired the younger generation. If you have listened to many of their interviews, they usually say they consult with CQ as well as some of our veteran and retired legionnaires.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            so today we know for sure.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Rouhani's Instagram right now: https://www.instagram.com/p/BO1ie8dh...en-by=hrouhani

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                #QueirozHasToStay is trending

Comment

Working...
                                X